• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Interesting product

I am writing my senator right now and asking him to put a law before Congress requiring every ticklish woman in America to wear that shirt whenever she is out in public.

Eric

I'd probably not only wear it, but also add target signs to the good spots. lol

Ann

In a heartbeat

If they made a polo shirt I could (and would!) wear it to work. :p

At a gathering, NOT in the vanilla world

It'd cute but I have a short temper-I'd end up in jail for beating some random doofus who read it as an invitation. Vanilla guys are worse than anyone for that kinda thing :rolleyes:

Come to think of it, at a NEST I'd expect that knowledge to be discovered without such visual cues... :p

I wonder about the post saying all ticklish girls should have to wear it, I think that could cause all kinds of angst-and traffic accidents :devil:

Bella

I'd like to order several (for specific friends ... !). Where do I send my money?

Spenser

I hate to be a party=pooper, but...

Frankly, the t-shirts Jeff has available on his site are nicer, and I can't be sure off the top of my head, but prolly CHEAPER, too! 15 bucks for a T-SHIRT? Yikes! Why not just pull a gun and demand ALL the money instead? It's robbery, I tell ya!:rolleyes: :p :D

I probably wouldn't wear it myself, but if I saw someone else wearing it, especially female, I'd HAVE to strike up a conversation if for no other reason than it would be the coolest thing in the world to come across another t-phile in the vanilla world totally by coincidence.

Just putting that shirt on would make me squirm and feel even more ticklish. There is no way I would wear it in public. Wearing it would seem to be an invitation to being tickled wherever you were. On the other hand, I would definitely wear it in private in the company of the right tickler. If I saw a friend wearing it, I would most certainly be compelled to tickle their ribs.

MaxSpeer said:
Would YOU wear it?
What would you do if you saw someone else wearing this?

Yes, I'd wear it and hope for the best. :p

If I saw a woman wearing this, I'd come up to her, look at her shirt, say "Ticklish," and go from there. :D On the other hand, if I saw a man wearing this, I'd ignore it. :p

Such a shirt would be a conversation starter, that's for certain. I'd wanna chat 'em up and find out whether they were one of us online.

Oh I'd wear it in Phili and at our gatherings but I'd never wear it in public places. Too dangerous for me! LOL

I would wear and strut around like a peacock! :)
I haven't seen the T-shirts that Jeff has, hmmmmm maybe I should take a peek and see!:D

I would wear it anywhere that t-shirts were appropriate....
I think it's cute but my ideas for tickle-saying shirts I like better:)
"want to tickle meeeeeee?"
"Yeah....I'm ticklish"
among others...I know...I spend entirely tooo much of my time thinking about this stuff:)
~ticklemmmeeeeeee:redheart: :smilelove

If I saw a cute, clean, and not-too-scary looking man or woman wearing it, I would most definitely strike up a conversation. I would not wear such a shirt, however, unless I was back at the old lesbian tickle gym in San Fran (before the damn cops shut it down, that is :( ).

Happy tickling,

Definately ask the gal wearing the shirt... "isn't that dangerous to wear?" with a smirk on my face. Most definately a conversation starter.

I wouldn't think it's a freebie to tickle her either (protecting guys with class).

DK

I would wear it but at select times, I don't know if I would wear it on regular basis out on the street. But work..maybe, but I would be in trouble...I have one fella who seems to like poking me in the ribs as it is.

JPie

I want one!!!!

For a couple of reasons...
1, it's true, I am ticklish
2, it annoys my boss when I wear t-shirts with messages like that to work
3, the cute guy at work loves to read my t-shirts
4, if I wore that, I might actually find a local guy who'd oblige and tickle me!!

I need all the help I can get...haven't been tickled since mid-December!!!

Mercy...people will think you're following me tonight...LOL...must be my new perfume!!!

heheheheh

How about all you male lees out in Massachusetts gets one of those shirts so it's easier for me to find ya!

By the way, hi again everyone! Haven't been here in a while, but I'm Jen, I'm in Mass...and by my handle, I'm pretty sure you can judge whatside of the tickling spectrum I'm on. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Re: heheheheh

lergirl69 said:
How about all you male lees out in Massachusetts gets one of those shirts so it's easier for me to find ya!

By the way, hi again everyone! Haven't been here in a while, but I'm Jen, I'm in Mass...and by my handle, I'm pretty sure you can judge whatside of the tickling spectrum I'm on. :devil: :devil: :devil:

You definitely make me wish that I still lived in Massachusetts. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back