• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

INTERROGATION ROLEPLAY Tickling - 24+ mins of pure feeting tickling with Jezebel Lee in a professional BDSM dungeon

TheUKLer

The UK Ler
Jezebel Lee finds herself at the hands of a new, more ruthless interrogator who doesn't give up so easily.
Hit
#1 on Clips4Sale!

Resolution: Full HD 1080p 50fps
Duration: 24+ Min
Price: $25.99

Description

This video was a paid custom by a big fan of Jezebel who wanted an interrogation scenario and pure feet tickling and we delivered! This is the longest feet only tickle clip I've made so far and also the first I've done in a professional BDSM dungeon, this one being the beautiful House Du Croix located in Bristol.

In this clip Jezebel has already been unsuccessfully interrogated so she is handed off to a much more ruthless officer who knows of Jezebel's resilience and decides to ballgag her for parts of the interrogation to inflict pure punishment without her being about to give up the information and make it stop, even if she wanted to. All manners of tools are used in this clip, multiple hairbrushes, electric flossers, feather and pet grooming gloves. Jezebel is blindfold, gagged, stocked, toetied and securely restrained for well over 20 minutes of intense feet tickling.

More Clips With Jezebel Lee!

Get access to 2 new clips a month + access all past uploads on Patreon for just £18.99. There's even the option to book a session just like this with Jezebel Lee!
(T&Cs and vetting apply)

Watch the Patreon trailer video here

Want a custom video? Email [email protected]

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back