• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IRS to go after Pimps

stloldg

The Congress of the United States of America are having debates on having the IRS to hunt down and put Pimps in jail for not paying their taxes.

You think they have too much time on their hands, or completely missing the point?

Are you SERIOUS????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wait..........HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry......whew! I needed that. Thanks, STL! :dogpile:

asutickler said:
Wow, Big Daddy Kane was right... Pimpin' really AIN'T easy!

OMG!!! *picking myself off the floor*

Why the heck did I have to read this? I can't stop laughing!

To put these people in jail for their crimes of exploting women, sometimes rape, abuse and often organized crime, yeah I think it is the right thing to do.

I wonder is gator shoes and lil flick knifes are tax deductible.

Kust

IRS and pimps

stloldg said:
The Congress of the United States of America are having debates on having the IRS to hunt down and put Pimps in jail for not paying their taxes.

You think they have too much time on their hands, or completely missing the point?

How did they get Capone in jail, tax evasion. The penalties for Tax Evasion will probably keep a tab on the pimps longer than a sentence for pandering ever will. A federal rap is a lot more serious than a state one.

I don't think they are expecting to get much money. However, if they can trace the money back to other assets the IRS can seize those and auction them off. Let the system pay for itself and put those bastards away a LONG time!

Does this mean that they are going to put lobbyist in this category? They been raping the American people, exploiting the law, abusing the legal process, and evading taxes for decades.

You know it’s sad when a former congressman / senator quit the government to become a lobbyist. Big Daddy Kane was wrong Pimp’n is easy if you do it right.

BTW

What is congress going to do with all that free time they going to have if this pass; work? :blaugh:

some1somewhere said:
To put these people in jail for their crimes of exploting women, sometimes rape, abuse and often organized crime, yeah I think it is the right thing to do.

i'm with you on this.. pimps=assholes..

Cut them some slack?

maniactickler said:
Hey, pimps need to put food on the table to. cut them some slack. :woot:
The only slack I'll cut any pimp is right across hid throat, from ear to ear.
If the government would only climb down off it's religious hypocrisy and make prostitution legal, as it should always have been, the women who are now victimized by the pimps would be able to go to the police for protection, as legitimate business women, and get the pimps jailed without incriminating themselves in the process.

Pandering isn't what I would jail pimps for. Try assault, aggravated assault, assault with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to kill, murder, attempted murder, kidnapping, forcible rape, statutory rape, terroristic threats, menacing, extortion, torture, administering addictive drugs to victims against their will until they become addicted, robbery and theft.

All of the above are what pimps do 'to put food on the table'. If they can't find any other way to feed themselves, then by all means let them starve! There was a time when I made my living protecting women against them and I have no sympathy for any of them. If I saw one on fire, I wouldn't piss on him to put it out.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back