• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

is face down easier to get a good grip on sides?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
i know theres pros and conns to tickle torturing someone face up or face down but is face down easier to get a good grip on the sides so u can properly latch on to those hotspots along the flanks and get ur hands under the tummy and hip hollows?

cause i know face up gives u a better view

i am talking about the person being fully stretched out and immobilized during it btw

I find that to be true. My playmate seems to be more receptive to side tickling when she’s tied face down to the bed.

Face down, especially when it's more or less a surprise (no time for tying up, usually starting out as a "wrestling" match).
Best position: he's face down, you're sitting on his ass. Pull the legs back. 9 times out of 10 he already knows what's coming before you even start untying the shoes, so the squirming and yelling already begins.

Bonus: if your shoes are off already (and depending on your leg strength), you can work on his sides and pits with your toes while you concentrate on his feet with your fingers and tongue.

Bonus bonus: if he's straight, you give him the dignity of not advertising the boner you're probably giving him. Plausible deniability is really important to the straight guys.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back