• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it appropriate to ask your own mum to tickle your feet?

ticklishfeet311

I’ve got a question for the community. Is it appropriate to ask my own mother to tickle my feet? I’m 33 years old? Also, what is the best dating apps to find tickle partners?

No.
On the subject of finding 'tickle partners' i'd honestly suggest just dating random vanilla women and tickling them. They won't all like it - but they won't all hate it.
Go and have fun but leave your mother out of it would be my advice

There was a guy on here a couple years ago who posted I think 2 stories about the mother thing. Being intrigued, I read them and they were well written. It’s interesting to me all of the different flavors of tickling.

Shouldn’t be too tough to search for and find them here.

I would never ask my mother or encourage others to ask theirs. Don't you think she'd be weirded out at the request?

A little sus, no?

Do you get a sexual feeling from it? Then maybe "not so much"

I would never ask my mother or encourage others to ask theirs. Don't you think she'd be weirded out at the request?
Yes, she would think it’s a weird request coming from me. She already knows I liked my feet being tickled. I guess I’m just desperate to find girls to tickle my feet, but don’t worry I won’t ask her. That’s why I posted the question on this community.

A little sus, no?

Do you get a sexual feeling from it? Then maybe "not so much"
Yeah, I do get sexually aroused when having my feet tickled but it’s why I asked the question on this community group before I asked my mum, but don’t worry I’m not planning to ask her, but it is frustrating. I can’t find a girl to tickle my feet specially as I’ve got a disability.

Yeah, I do get sexually aroused when having my feet tickled but it’s why I asked the question on this community group before I asked my mum, but don’t worry I’m not planning to ask her, but it is frustrating. I can’t find a girl to tickle my feet specially as I’ve got a disability.
I get the frustration from not having a current play partner. Many of us have been there. And I'm glad that you've decided not to ask your Mom to tickle you. But if you do get sexually aroused from having your feet tickled why would you want to involve your Mom in that in the first place?

I get the frustration from not having a current play partner. Many of us have been there. And I'm glad that you've decided not to ask your Mom to tickle you. But if you do get sexually aroused from having your feet tickled why would you want to involve your Mom in that in the first place?
It’s true to do with my sexual frustration. I’ve even thought about asking my 19 year-old cousins. They are both gorgeous as hell and I’ve wanted them to tickle my feet so bad also if I see gorgeous girls, I get the edge to ask them, but I do know very well not to ask family members

It’s true to do with my sexual frustration. I’ve even thought about asking my 19 year-old cousins. They are both gorgeous as hell and I’ve wanted them to tickle my feet so bad also if I see gorgeous girls, I get the edge to ask them, but I do know very well not to ask family members

I have cousins who I’ve wanted to tickle and have them tickle me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back