• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it OK to PM someone on TMF you haven't even met because you've read their profile?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
I ask because I still don't know many people here. I have met several in the chatroom and they accepted my friend request, but I really don't know them yet, I just talked with them in chat a bit, but hardly ever see them. And when I do see them in chat, I PM them and they don't always answer. I'd like to go ahead and message someone I don't even know, but am afraid they might get offended. Of course that depends on what I say, and I'm nice, but they might get offended anyway, I don't know.

Has anyone else here ever done this, and is it common?

I’ve had lots of people PM me and I never go into the chat room. It’s totally fine as long as you are nice! Or at least it is with me. I just block the gross people.

I’ve had lots of people PM me and I never go into the chat room. It’s totally fine as long as you are nice! Or at least it is with me. I just block the gross people.

Thanks for letting me know that. I'll try it. I just need to work up the nerve to do it.

The forum just doesn't seem very active. So maybe PM'ing is the only way to meet people and have a conversation.

At least here in the forum, it's OK to post something, because that's what's expected. But messaging one person, it's taking a chance. I find that much easier in person, because that way, you can get a vibe from them, with eye contact, etc.

Honestly i welcome all pm’s just keep it civilized

It's certainly allowed. Just be polite and if you don't hear anything back, don't badger with more posts, just move on.

Myriads

It's certainly allowed. Just be polite and if you don't hear anything back, don't badger with more posts, just move on.

Myriads

Thanks. No I'd definitely not message them again if they don't answer the first time. I did message a couple people here recently, but got no answer. However, they may not even be active members, which I realized is another thing to check for. I noticed some have not posted here in years. They may have left the site, because I heard you can't delete your account. I've done this myself, as I know I have at least one other account here that I no longer use, going back to 2017, the last time I was active here.

That is why I always look at a profile first, to see if I would be stepping on anyones 'toes' if I were to Private Message them. Some people don't want the contact, and I respect that.
I think it's fairly common not to always get an immediate response. They might just be busy or are away from their computer at the moment.

That is why I always look at a profile first, to see if I would be stepping on anyones 'toes' if I were to Private Message them. Some people don't want the contact, and I respect that.
I think it's fairly common not to always get an immediate response. They might just be busy or are away from their computer at the moment.

Well I always do look at the profile first, in the chat anyway, where I have met some. And you're right, I find most of the time they don't respond, even the ones I've talked to already. So like you say, they may be talking to someone else, or away from the computer, or "AFC" as I've seen some in chatrooms say.

So as I was saying, it can be a long process. But I'm not in any hurry....

By the way, Ankhlet, I just read your profile, it looks like we have some things in common. I'll PM you as soon as I get a chance. Thanks for your reply here, much appreciated! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back