• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is TEN HAND TICKLE TEAM(Harmony Concept) a sadistic video?

10 Hand Tickling...sadistic?

I have to say I have not seen the video, but personally experienced a 10 hand tickling at the Hyenas Gathering. Yes, it is sadistic, but i wouldn't have it any other way. WEG

Jen

I want to answer both of these posts!

To Derek! That video isn't bad, and there's some great stuff on it but I wouldn't say it's the most sadistic of all time. Most of the 10 handed action (which comes at the end of the video) is done in quick bursts. At the time, there was not much like it...now, with some of the new companies, ESPECIALLY certain titles from Real Tickling and Paradise Vision, it's been a bit surpassed (in my opinion). That said, it's still a good video and I particularly love Ariele Cole's segment in it...she gets it good!

To Njjen, You didn't put your email address down, but here's mine if you want to email me, we could definitely open up the communicade and maybe get together (Stuff like this goes one step at a time, I know!) I hope I hear from you!
[email protected]

Last edited:
ten handed tickle

I have the video and think it's pretty good. Is the tickling sadistic? I don't know if I'd go that far but it is realistic at least. In most of the scenes I think the actress is genuinely tickled and not just a little. The stars are all attractive, the production is professional enough. When it came out, it was great. Today, I suppose that there are better videos on the market. Still, I'd recommend it.

Yep

Id say tying down a nearly nude babe, and having 5 people tickle her at once is saditic...thats why I enjoyed the clips on the old forum. I'd have to say that Without Consent (RealTickling) was more brutal.

Last edited:
Tk-11 Sadistic?

The Ten-handed tickle team TK-11 by Harmony Productions can be purchased here.

<center>
tk-11s.jpg
</center>

The 10-handed part of the video is at the end when Ashley Rene is tied down spread eagle to a bed, and five ticklers work her over in bursts. When Harmony put this out back in the mid 90's there was nothing else like it that one could buy, so it was indeed special. Ashley is pretty ticklish, and having 5 people work on her got a very good result, but she got a lot of breaks. So I wouldn't call it sadistic by any stretch of the imagination.

The best part of the video in my opinion, was a great sequence where Ariele Cole gets worked over in a panties only hog tie. Well worth buying the video for!

Myriads

So that's what it's called!

I saw the clip for Ten Handed Tickle a long time ago, but didn't know what it was called. Is having five people tickle one person at once sadistic? Not in my book! Is having five people tickle one person at once fun? Sure! For the viewers, anyway. The only part of the video I didn't like was when they stopped tickling her. I might consider buying that video! ;)

dessert!

One of the best scenes of this tape are the bloopers after the actual video: Lorelei (the ticklers' boss) couldn't stop laughing because Ashley Rene was unable to remember her text due to all the tickling inflicted on her; the torture had exhausted her so much! And at the end the ticklers placed a pizza on the bed, but left Ashley tied up. That was really sadistic!:D

The most ticklish model of this video seemed to be super-petite Laci Diamond, but sadly Ashley didn't really tickle her very seriously. She must have asked for a lot of mercy before... :)

I have this video and I think that maybe ashley renee in the last scene (the most important) she fakes....
I hate to ask this but why they fakes?

Ticklish?

Hello hchacin,

I've spoken to Lorelei who directed this video, and who is also a friend of Ashley. She answered in no uncertain terms that Ashley is ticklish.

It can be hard to tell if a person is trully ticklish from just how they react on film. Unless one is there, one can never know :)

10-Handed tickle team

This sounds like a pretty good video, bu before I purchase it, I
have a question: two of my favorite tickle models are in this one,
Laci Diamond and Ariele Cole. Personally, I am an insatiable foot-
tickling fan, and so I would like to know how badly Laci and Ariele get it on their pretty little feet.
Also, are they barefoot?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back