• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there anybody even on this PLANET who....

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
is interested in tickling as a fetish or activity because they find that it is one of their basic survival needs in order to continue being and operating as a normal-acting, functioning human being? Somebody that is, not necessarily searching for their next "lay", or next relationship, or just in the hot pursuit of money?? For those of us who know how deeply tickling falls in with who we are at our core, paying somebody just doesn't cut it. The objective won't be achieved in a mere hour. Not even 2 hours. Once you get beyond that time allotment the cost seems to skyrocket exponentially..... And we didn't even start out cheap. So I guess my question is - is there/are there any women switches, ler's or lees who, for whatever reason, crave and desire a tickling activity partner for the sole reason of having a tickling partner - because they NEED one in their life? And nobody they encounter in their 'nilla lives can even hope to comprehend it, understand it.... Like you wouldn't even broach the subject with them because you *know* they won't get it like a ticklephile would.....

I guess it's my Birthday wish or whatever, to have a 420 Sesh with a woman for whom I feel some amount of attraction - but not to the point where I *have to pursue her romantically or sexually, just to tickle her to her limits while she's high (and friends and trusting enough beforehand to allow that to happen and it not to be a big deal), and then get on that plane myself and have the tables turned to the point where she is tickling me to the outer limits and I'm in orbit, losing my mind....

I guess I'm just that crazy. I want a tickle friend/fiend. I can't go broke doing it. Entrepreneurs and opportuni$ts keep it moving I have nothing for you, literally. If you would rather live the lifestyle but find yourself fantasizing instead, maybe inbox me.

Hey happy birthday and good luck! They're out there but hard to find.

//R

Hey happy birthday and good luck! They're out there but hard to find.

//R

Much appreciated, friend... Thank you for the birthday wishes and luck on this quest... If you are in pursuit, I wish you the best of luck and fortune as well. Shame how we can all be in one spot, yet be so blind, deaf and dumb to hear each other screaming into a seemingly empty cavern 'Is anyone there?!'

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back