• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there tickling in Barbie film?

Will Ferrel and the other business guys tickle each other, im not kidding

in a movie with MARGOT ROBBIE AND EMMA MACKEY it is Will Ferrel who gets tickled i swear life is not fair

Well, the one girl puts her finger on Margot Robbies sole. But its not a tickle, she just puts it there. I mean technically its a tickle, because shes using her nail, but she doesnt move the finger :D

Well, the one girl puts her finger on Margot Robbies sole. But its not a tickle, she just puts it there. I mean technically its a tickle, because shes using her nail, but she doesnt move the finger :D

That is very sad to hear. A huge missed opportunity. :(

Will Ferrel and the other business guys tickle each other, im not kidding

in a movie with MARGOT ROBBIE AND EMMA MACKEY it is Will Ferrel who gets tickled i swear life is not fair

Hey that’s awesome!!
Can I ask what the scene is like…?

It comes towards the end of the film and the guys tickle each other with their suits on as an intentionally odd way of the men wanting to physically bond in the same way that women do in a very silly moment (though the film has a lot to say about women's roles in society despite the goofiness). The scene goes on for 10 seconds until Will Ferrel's character realizes his peon is trying to get in on it and kills the moment.

at least we do know she is ticklish ;)
de9jerk-b7f03bc0-2a09-43dc-897d-a518c6bc7f85.gif

She also moves her foot away when her sole is touched. Who knows, given that we know her sides and knees are ticklish, her foot may have just had a ticklish reaction there.

True that.

Due to the amount of barefoot scenes I remain hopeful that there may be a behind the scenes video with Margot Robbie being tickled.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back