• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is walking barefoot in the forest healthy? Not for me!

TasH

TMF Poster
Hello everyone. I would like to share my experience in the forest today with you guys!

And by the way it's me again who is absent all the time due to my depression and OCD. Everything is getting worse and I am so afraid I will not be ready for my semester starting this autumn!

Anyway, I am experimenting with mindfulness as a way to be present and sense my sorroundings instead of thinking about the past and future and all the worries. I heard that it is kind of healthy to walk barefoot because it helps with sensing the environment. So today I went to the forest and as I approached an area with pine trees and no grass I took off my shoes and socks and felt the spongy soft surface below as I walked. But after just a few steps I was like: How does anyone do this! My soles are too sensitive and all the small branches, leaves and pine needles actually hurt quite a bit! It wasn't soothing at all! And then I looked at my soles, all dirty. So I was like, at least I want to take a sexy photo of myself barefoot sitting on this stump so I can use it here on TMF! :) I believe I have an obsession with taking selfies as a part of my OCD :p Maybe because I feel so insecure about myself/gender identity. But anyway, the photos were really bad because I was so uncomfortable being barefoot :p

But the worst part: As I was leaving (once again wearing my shoes!) a woodtick was walking on my lower arm! How horrible! That disgusting creature carrying lymes disease (which I once had but was cured in time)! Oh god no! I went home on my sore soles and quickly took a shower (all that forest dirt was so difficult to get off my soles!). Then I examined myself (with help) and found another woodtick already snacking on me! Luckily we had a woodtick remover :)

So to sum it all up: Walking barefoot isn't healthy at all and definitely not suited for mindfulness!! At least not for me! Maybe my soles are too sensitive which is also what is making them ticklish.

Hope you like my story and maybe some of you do like walking barefoot? Do you guys think that maybe tickling could be used for being in the present instead as it is kind of a sensation as well? BTW I hope I posted this in the right place as it isn't actually tickling related.

ya not for everyone..search for other ways that may help you..i dont normally walk barefoot..i would rather wear shoes..it hurts my feet to much

ya not for everyone..search for other ways that may help you..i dont normally walk barefoot..i would rather wear shoes..it hurts my feet to much

Thanks Gothika but since I am a ticklee I thought it would fit me quite well to be barefoot ;) But it appears I feel like you do unfortunately. Also now I am so OCD about (and I have actual OCD diagnosis) that I may have gotten some splinters in my soles from that wood stump! Oh no panic!!! That's just me on a typical day :p

Thanks Gothika but since I am a ticklee I thought it would fit me quite well to be barefoot ;) But it appears I feel like you do unfortunately. Also now I am so OCD about (and I have actual OCD diagnosis) that I may have gotten some splinters in my soles from that wood stump! Oh no panic!!! That's just me on a typical day :p

Right..ya i got some pointy things in my feet once..not sure what they were tho..right i feel ya lol

Right..ya i got some pointy things in my feet once..not sure what they were tho..right i feel ya lol

I believe my soreness is actually caused by me scrubbing my feet too hard with a scouring pad when i got home to get rid of that dirt!! :p

I only like walking barefoot on smooth surfaces or on the sand. I don't walk barefoot on unpaved trails because there are too many things i could hurt or cut my feet on. I wear athletic shoes on casual trails and hiking shoes if a trail is rugged enough.

I only like walking barefoot on smooth surfaces or on the sand. I don't walk barefoot on unpaved trails because there are too many things i could hurt or cut my feet on. I wear athletic shoes on casual trails and hiking shoes if a trail is rugged enough.

Yeah that's probably a good idea, I used to do that also. However I wanted to try something new :) Didn't go all that well though :p

I believe my soreness is actually caused by me scrubbing my feet too hard with a scouring pad when i got home to get rid of that dirt!! :p

lol ya that will do it

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back