• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isabelle Huppert consecrated at the Golden Globes

Tenebrae

Verified
I just wanted to share my enthusiasm here for Isabelle Huppert's win at the Golden Globes! France's most beautiful, most elegant (tied in this precise category with Ines de la Fressange), most talented, in a word France's most sublime actress alive is getting the recognition she deserves! I am so excited :xpulcy:

For this very well deserved win, she was teaming up with uber-visionary director Paul Verhoeven! Yes the man who brought us cult classics Starship Troopers, Basic Instinct and Total Recall (also starring Canada's most badass actor Michael Ironside), the very misunderstood Showgirls, the breathtaking Black Book, and above all, Flesh and Blood, which will remain as the best movie about the late middle ages (or early Renaissance, depends how you count) and features some of the sexiest scenes ever filmed in a mainstream movie.

I cannot wait to see Elle! Such a dream team: the flying Dutchman and the best actress France has to offer making a movie together! And now she won a Golden Globe, beating such talented women as Amy Adams, fiery redhead Jessica Chastain, all-time goddess Natalie Portman... and some girl I never heard about called Ruth Negga (sorry to her fans). That is how great she is! In a word, THANK YOU AMERICA!!

:woman:

:man:

PS: Big time winner this year, "Lala Land", has a funny title. In China, "Lala" (拉拉) is a cute word for lesbians. So it means "Lesbians' Land" in Chinese, quite the funny title :blaugh:

What movie did she win for starring in?

Or was it like a life time achievement award or something similar to that?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back