• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"It Tickles"

FireAndLighting

TMF Regular
It Tickles.jpg

So, for a while now, I've been teasing at this idea for a real horror situation inspired by a few movies that REALLY creeped me out. Keep in mind I'm still in the process of thinking everything through, so nothing is set in stone. But this particular story may end up becoming my main focus of 2024. It will feature all of my characters, and maybe even JennyGirlArt if she's willing to be a participant.

This is a potential sequel to "The Haunted Manor" since there is a lot of paranormal stuff in this story, and Jessica can't leave alone what really SHOULD be left alone! The general idea I have for now is she starts tinkering with some sort of item while investigating another haunted location. She uncovers some ancient runes or writing, and whispers the words aloud. This in turn, awakens a paranormal being that starts following her at a walking pace. She can run from this being, but she cannot hide from it. It always knows exactly where she is and will constantly walk to her. Never stopping. Never resting.

Should this demon capture Jessica, it will tickle her literally to death, and her soul will belong to it as well. The one advantage Jessica has is she can outrun it by a long margin, but it will always catch up to her, and the demon can take on many forms as a way of disguising itself.

Since this is still a ways out, here's your chance to throw out any ideas you may have in mind for the story if it interests you.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back