• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Itchy feet or ticklish? M/F

Wesker28

2nd Level Orange Feather
I am still working out where my new gf is ticklish.
If I stroke her feet she always says don't do that it is itchy and pulls her feet away.

I am wondering, is it possible she has never been tickled there before and she doesn't yet understand actually it is ticklish.
So if I carry on sooner or later she will actually start laughing?

Just wondering if anyone has ever experienced this?

I never give them the chance to ponder it! I just dive right in and go for it! Usually after their laughter dies down, they will either be pissed or horny! :p

I did and then when scratching her arch she said that hurts. I will try the gentle stroking again. I think it might tickle and her mind doesn't understand that yet.

She's ticklish Wesker. I know a girl who will use any word apart from ticklish. You get..it annoys me, it aggravates my foot,
It makes me jump, it scratches, ooh ooh ooh don't.... Etc..anything other than it tickles. And she will do her best not to laugh.lol.
You will know from the involuntary reaction from tickling her foot, especially if you catch her unawares.
See attatched examples ..lol

Attachments

• not ticklish nyloned.wmv
    1.5 MB · Views: 139
  • not ticklish bare.wmv
    943 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Well a while ago I gently tickled her foot and she giggled and pulled it away surprised. Then as I said when I really tried she complained it was itchy and didn't giggle but still pulled away. I think I need to keep at it lol. She also complained I was making her leg itchy when I scratched that once. But when I did it again't after, she giggled and squirmed. I think her brain needs to realise it tickles.

Her sides are super ticklish so I suspect she has only ever been tickled there, never on her feet or elsewhere. Lucky me :)

I'm sure you will scientifically and logically give it your best shot. Lol.

I believe that she is ticklish but doesn't want to admit it and also doesn't want to talk about tickling.

I tickle a girl whose feet get itchy when I tickle them. We are dealing with nerves man. Hard to say.

I tickle a girl whose feet get itchy when I tickle them. We are dealing with nerves man. Hard to say.

Yeah but is she ticklish, or does she pull her foot away and says that's itchy?

I stroked her soles again today and she pulled her foot back "aah, don't tickle me."
There we go confirmed ticklish feet lol.

Her physical reaction to having her feet touched is more than likely because her feet are ticklish. Pulling away, a sudden gasp or shock tells me she has ticklish feet. If you want to make her laugh, you just have to tickle her feet, she may try to fight laughing but keep at it. You'll get her to break eventually.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back