• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jade's Date Gone Wrong Part 1 (Elizabeth Gillies) (M/F, Non Con, Nudity 18+)

Keirluke

TMF Poster
“Ugh this is such a drag…” Jade stood in front of her mirror at home, donning her black eyeliner, dressed in all black, black boots, black socks, black attire in general. She stupidly agreed to go on a blind date… she just thought it would be a way to get a cheap drink and food.

Finally finishing her black eyeliner with a hint of blue, she grabbed her bag and left the house. The agreed meeting spot was a bar not too far from her own abode. Crossing her arms she left her house, making her way to the bar… little did she know. This would be the last time she would see her place for some time

Her date, a young man by the name of Joseph, hummed softly to himself, as he pulled up to Jade's house. He looked at her home while he got out of his car and walked up to her door. He was wearing a pair of black boots, a pair of blue jeans, a grey t-shirt, and a brown overcoat. Joseph slowly knocked on the door and waited.

Opening the door with a Huff, Jade opened it forcefully. “What?” She crossed her arms.
Eyeing up the guy up and down she glared. “Well?” She spoke harshly and abruptly aiming to gauge the situation

"Umm, I'm your blind date. Name's Joseph."Joseph hummed softly to himself as he winked at her."You must be Jade. It's a pleasure to meet you~"

Raising an eyebrow, the typically harsh Jade just stared at Joseph.

“Joseph… hmmm, yea yea whatever… let’s just get this over with”

She sighed as she followed him to his car. Barely paying any attention to the guy she did notice he was quite cute but she wouldn’t admit it now. Definitely not. There was no chance she would admit it

Joseph smiled softly and opened the door to his passenger side door for her."Here you go, Sweetheart. Is there anywhere you'd like to go for our date?"Joseph tilted his head while he tapped his foot on the ground.

“Some place I can get this nightmare over with, I need a drink” she blankly stared ahead. Tapping her boots on the car floor she got in and sat back wondering what this guy had planned for her.

Joseph smiled more and closed the door, walking around and getting into the drivers side."So, what do you enjoy doing in your free time?”. Joseph started to drive to his house, tapping his foot on the floor along with Jade, looking down at her feet.

“Free time? I like to bully my friends, Tori Vega and Cat… hugely fun tormenting them.” A wry smile plastered across her face as she imagined the last time she tormented and tortured them.

“Besides that… I drink, I smoke, I create art… that’s it.” She stared ahead failing to notice the attraction to her feet just yet, shifted them impatiently with her arms crossed.

"Really? How exactly do you torment them?"Joseph smiled softly as he looked ahead at the road, blushing a little bit at the thought of what her feet looked like.

"Drinking and smoking don't exactly sound like healthy hobbies, Jade. I think I'm gonna help you deal with it by getting you a brand new hobby."Joseph hummed quietly while looking around the secluded neighbourhood he had pulled into.

“Oh just with the most pathetic torture… they’re so weak. Tickling them of course… pathetic, Cat was so much easier then tori…”

Smirking before she frowned at Joseph’s comment. “Unhealthy? I don’t really care to be honest… I don’t want a new hobby. And you’re not gonna give me one anyway… so fat chance.”

She mumbled to herself as the car pulled into the secluded neighbourhood, it looked like a ghost town. Joseph smirked softly and pulled up to a house that was quite a sizeable distance from the other ones. The house looked and run down like it hadn't been taken care of in years."Really? I think I'll have to remember that..."

"We're here, Jade~ Get out out and I'll show you around inside~"Joseph turned off the car and got out, looking at her.

Getting out, she looked at the old decrepit house. It looked old and withered like the trees that lined the outside.

“Wow… this place is… shit.” She looked at the run down house vaguely paying attention as a thick fog started to pass through.

“I’ll follow your lead… “ she shrugged walking with Joseph a few steps behind him

Joseph smiled softly and started to walk towards the house, humming softly to himself as he opened the door for Jade."Ladies first, Jade~ I want you to see where I stay~"

Joseph looked at the fog and was a little relieved, it meant that he had a few days at least to play with his soon to be toy. Peering inside the old, decrepit house she winced trying to gauge any form of light as she walked in with a heavy thud, her boots freaking against the old floorboards.

“You.. stay.. here?” She tried to stifle a giggle, walking further in, it was thick air, partially due to the foggy terrain and partly down to the oldness of the house. "This place looks something out of Silent Hill.... Awful and poor."

“Where are we going exactly?” Jade asked with a tinge of trepidation

Joseph bit his lip as he locked the door to his house, walking up behind her and started to tickle her sides."I guess it's a good chance to tell you that I have no intention of letting you leave, Jade~ You're going to be my personal toy for a long long time~"

Joseph had made sure to wrap his arms around her to prevent Jade from escaping from him or fighting back.

Squealing, Jade squirmed before trying to release the grip. "YOU FUCKING WHAHAHHAT GET OFF OF MEEEHHEHE!" Fighting and writhing back and forth she got loose and stumbled trying to get away as she Was backed into a corner.

"ILL NEVER BE A FUCKING TOY!!!"

Joseph hummed softly and grabbed onto her ankles, pulling her down to the ground before he started to drag her towards the basement by her ankles."Not now~ But I'm sure you'll be a very willing tickle toy after awhile~”

Scrapping and banging across the floor, Jade was dragged down a flight of stairs as she struggled to grip the step by step.

“NEVER! GET OFF OF MEEEEE!” Attempting to kick out and bang around she was dragged to the deepest, darkest depths.

Joseph powered passed her, he slowly sat down on top of Jade, pinning her arms to her sides with his legs. Holding a rag of chloroform over her mouth and nose."Alrighty, Jade~ That's gonna be enough out of you for a while~"Joseph blushed heavily and held the rag over her nose and mouth until she fell asleep.

Jade’s eyes widened as she struggled seeing the guy approach her and get on top of her, struggling harder and harder, the cloth encompassed her nose and mouth, her attempts to get free slowly subsided, growing weaker and weaker as everything went blurry and she passed out as her eyes finally closed.
Joseph panted softly and started to strip Jade naked before carrying her over to an X table, restraining her to it while sighing softly."Man...you were worth the trouble...but man you know how to squirm. But all that's left now is for you to wake up sweetheart~"

End of Part 1

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back