• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jay's Tickling into confession by neighboor: F/M

Korina

Part 1:

Jay was a quiet, young man who lived next door to Sarah, a confident and assertive woman. He was shy and kept to himself most of the time, but that all changed one night when Sarah knocked on his door in the middle of the night.

Sarah was a stunning sight to behold, with curves in all the right places and a bust that could make any man weak in the knees. She wore a tight-fitting, low-cut tank top that accentuated her ample cleavage, the fabric stretched taut over her full breasts. Her long, dark hair was pulled back in a messy bun, strands falling around her face in a way that made her look both effortlessly sexy and fiercely dominant.

Her outfit was completed by a pair of tight black leggings that hugged her curves and showed off her shapely legs. Her feet were encased in a pair of black high-heeled boots, giving her an extra boost of height and making her look even more imposing as she towered over Jay.

"Jay, I need to talk to you," Sarah said sternly, her arms crossed in front of her chest.

Jay rubbed his eyes and tried to focus on the woman standing in front of him. He had just woken up from a deep sleep and was still trying to shake off the grogginess. "What's wrong, Sarah?" he asked, trying to sound polite and cooperative.

"I'm sure you already know what's wrong," Sarah replied, her voice rising in frustration. "You were making a lot of noise late last night. I couldn't sleep at all."

Jay's eyes widened in surprise. He had no idea what Sarah was talking about. He had been fast asleep since 10 PM and had heard nothing unusual. "I'm sorry, Sarah, but I didn't make any noise. I was asleep all night," he said, trying to explain himself.

Sarah frowned and put her hands on her hips. "Really? That's strange because I'm sure it was you. I heard your voice."

"It couldn't have been me," Jay said, his voice filled with confusion. "I was asleep."

Sarah shook her head, clearly not believing him. "I don't know what to think, Jay. But I need you to be quiet from now on. I can't have you keeping me awake all night."

Jay didn't know what to say. He was telling the truth and he didn't want to be blamed for something he didn't do. But he also didn't want to anger Sarah any further. She was known to be a dominant person and he didn't want to get on her bad side.

"Okay, Sarah. I'll try to be more mindful of my noise level," Jay said, trying to appease her.

Sarah nodded and then gave him a stern look. "I'm still not convinced it wasn't you, Jay. I think I need to do something to ensure that you're taking this seriously."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked, suddenly feeling nervous.

"I think I need to tie you up," Sarah said, a sly smile appearing on her face.

Jay's eyes widened in shock. "What? No! That's not necessary, Sarah. I promise I'll be quiet from now on."

But Sarah was not backing down. "I'm not taking any chances, Jay. You're going to be tied up until I feel comfortable that you're taking this seriously

Part 2:

"I'm going to have to tie you up, sweetie," Sarah continued, her voice taking on a more dominant tone as she slowly lifted her hands towards his arms.

Jay tried to back away, but Sarah's strong grip held him in place as she efficiently bound his wrists with a rope. She took her time, making sure each knot was tight and secure, her fingers lingering over his skin as she worked. Sarah approached Jay with a sly grin on her face, twirling a strand of hair around her finger as she made her way towards him. Jay could feel his heart racing as he watched her, unsure of what was about to happen. Once his arms were tied, Sarah stood back and admired her work, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "There, that's better," she said, her voice taking on a sing-song quality as she moved towards Jay's feet.

Sarah stood in front of him, her fingers twitching with anticipation as she raised them towards his chest. "So, Jay," she began in a soft, teasing voice, "what do we have here?"

Jay's eyes widened as her fingers inched closer, each one wiggling in a slow, deliberate manner. He could feel the suspense building, his nerves tingling as he realized what was about to happen.

"Now, let's get started with this interrogation, shall we?" she said, her fingers twitching with excitement as she approached Jay's feet.

Jay's eyes went wide with fear as he realized what was about to happen. He tried to struggle against his bonds, but Sarah's strong grip held him in place.

"Oh, now, now, there's no need to be scared, Jay," she said, her fingers slowly making their way up his legs, wiggling and tickling their way towards his sensitive armpits.

Jay could feel the ticklish sensations building, his body writhing as he tried to escape the relentless tickling. But Sarah was relentless, her fingers moving over every inch of his skin, leaving him gasping for breath and begging for mercy.

Jay's body was completely under Sarah's control, and he couldn't help but laugh and squirm as she tickled him mercilessly. He tried to catch his breath and plead for mercy, but Sarah's teasing baby talk voice was too much for him to handle.

"Aw, poor wittle Jay, tickles tickles tickles," Sarah said, wiggling her fingers over his sensitive stomach. "You know you can tell me anything, honey. Just let it all out."

Jay couldn't think straight, his mind consumed by the tickling sensations all over his body. He tried to deny any wrongdoing, but it was hard to form a coherent thought while Sarah's fingers danced over his skin.

"N-no, I swear it wasn't me," he managed to gasp out between bouts of laughter.

Sarah's fingers continued their relentless assault, moving up to tickle his armpits and neck. "Oh really? You expect me to believe that, you naughty boy?" she taunted, a sly grin on her face.

Jay's body shook with laughter, and he couldn't help but feel a little turned on by Sarah's dominant and teasing manner. He tried to resist, but his body betrayed him, arching and twisting under her ticklish touch.

"Please, Sarah, I can't take it anymore," he begged, his breath coming in short gasps.

But Sarah wasn't finished with him yet. She continued to tickle him, enjoying the power she had over him. "Oh, I think you can take a little more, sweetie. Just a few more tickles and then maybe we'll see if you're telling the truth."

Jay's eyes widened in terror as Sarah's fingers once again approached his ticklish spots, and he knew that the torment was far from over.

Sarah continued to tickle Jay relentlessly, her fingers dancing over every inch of his skin. She noticed that he was particularly ticklish on his inner thighs, so she slowly made her way down his legs, pausing at the sensitive area.

As she approached, she wiggled her fingers and blew a soft breath on his inner thigh, causing Jay to squirm and laugh uncontrollably. Sarah took advantage of his vulnerability and began to drill her fingers into the ticklish area, causing Jay to scream with laughter.

"Come on, Jay, you can tell me the truth," Sarah teased, her fingers still tickling him without mercy. "I won't stop until you confess!"

Jay's breathless laughter turned into desperate pleas for mercy, but Sarah paid them no heed. She was too caught up in the thrill of tickling him, her fingers moving in a calculated way to keep him on the edge of hysteria.

She focused on his inner thighs, switching between light, teasing strokes and deep, drilling tickles. Each time she hit a particularly sensitive spot, she would pause and rub her fingers over the area, eliciting even more laughter from Jay.

As the tickling continued, Jay's laughter turned into a high-pitched squeal, and Sarah could feel his body writhing beneath her fingertips. She knew he was getting close to his breaking point, but she didn't want to stop just yet. She loved the feeling of power that came with making him laugh and squirm like this.

Jay could feel his heart racing as Sarah continued to tickle him relentlessly, her fingers working their way over every inch of his body. He was gasping for breath, his laughter ringing through the room as she teased and prodded him with her baby talk and dominant questioning.

Despite his best efforts, Jay could feel the ticklish sensations building, and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He could feel himself getting closer and closer to breaking point, his body writhing and squirming as Sarah's fingers danced over his inner thighs.

"Come on, Jay," Sarah taunted, wiggling her fingers in front of him. "Tell me what I want to know, and maybe I'll let you go." Her laughter mixed with his, a symphony of ticklish torment as she continued to drill him with her fingers.

Jay could barely think straight, his mind consumed by the sensations coursing through his body. He was lost in a world of ticklish torture, and he knew that he was at Sarah's mercy. And then, suddenly, it was too much. He couldn't hold out any longer.

"I-I did do it!" he blurted out, his voice rising with each word as Sarah's fingers tickled him mercilessly. "I swear, I did it!"

Sarah laughed at his confession, the sound filling the room as she continued to tickle him. She knew all along that he was innocent, but that didn't matter. She just wanted an excuse to tickle him, to see him squirm and beg for mercy.

Sarah's fingers moved relentlessly over Jay's exposed armpits, her grip firm as she stretched out his arm to make the tickling more intense.

"Aww, poor wittle Jay, tickle tickle tickle," Sarah teased in a baby talk voice, as Jay's laughter filled the room.

"Please, Sarah, I did do it!" Jay pleaded, his body writhing in ticklish torment.

Sarah laughed as she continued her ticklish assault, "Oh, really? So, you did make that noise last night? You were the one keeping me up all night?"

"yes, it was me!" Jay gasped, trying to catch his breath between fits of laughter.

Sarah raised an eyebrow, knowing he was lying.

"Are you sure about that, Jay?" she asked, her fingers drilling deeper into his ticklish flesh.

Jay's eyes widened as he shook his head, "I swear, it was me!"

Sarah chuckled, not believing a word he said, "Well, I guess I'll just have to keep tickling you as punishment."

As Jay's laughter continued to fill the room, Sarah's fingers danced over his skin, teasing and tickling him until he was breathless. She couldn't help but laugh along with him, her own enjoyment at the ticklish torment evident in her voice.

But even as she continued to tickle him, Sarah knew that eventually, she would have to let him go. For now, though, she was content to enjoy the ticklish torture and bask in the sound of Jay's laughter as it echoed through the room.

Wonderful! Always watch out for the scary neighbors!

Very well written, hope Sarah keeps him. Great continuation.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back