• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jeanne "Hollywood" Basone avaialbe in NY this week

sceej56

TMF Expert
Star of Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling Jeanne "Hollywood" Basone is available for sessions this Thursday/Friday 8/25 & 26 in midtown Manhattan. While primarily a session wrestler, she is open to foot and tickling sessions. One man's opinion - she is great fun.

Obviously, this is fairly short notice, but if interested, she can be reached for details at [email protected]

Jeanne-Basone-Feet-3896777.jpg

Star of Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling Jeanne "Hollywood" Basone is available for sessions this Thursday/Friday 8/25 & 26 in midtown Manhattan. While primarily a session wrestler, she is open to foot and tickling sessions. One man's opinion - she is great fun.

Obviously, this is fairly short notice, but if interested, she can be reached for details at [email protected]

View attachment 711816

Has she ever done any foot tickling videos, and if so, where can you find them?

She did do some stuff that included tickling for wrestling companies Steel Kittens and Double Trouble. Not sure if either company still exists.

I'm a big fan of hers. She's done a couple customs for me over the years. Tickling wasn't the main focus, but a couple of them did feature tickling.

She notified me she worked with FTKL recently which sounds very prominsing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back