• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jelex's Big Mouth

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
Lately I seem to be inspired by the random elf. This is possibly because she doesn't particularly ask me for a lot of backstory.

---

"Hey, Jelex."

"C'mon," the elf pleaded, though her voice was more than a trifle insincere as she protested. "Not fair. Don't tease me again while I'm trying to..." Her voice trailed off in a breathy moan as soft lips kissed the side of her neck, then again, trailing a line slowly from her jaw to her ear. "No, really. Last time you did this I didn't get to exercise at all..." And yet even as she said it Jelex knew it had been a lie. Last time it had happened she had gotten more than enough exercise. Why did she say it? Maybe the prospect - the idea of having it forced on her was exciting. Jelex knew she'd already lost, right from the start, when she'd felt the thin material of boxer shorts hiding a firm shape press against the small of her back. Her legs had trembled, a rush of heat tingling through her loins as she felt the familiar feeling of slickness come over her.

"All right, then. If you don't want me to bother you, I won't." The hands which had rested on her hips slipped away, the touch lingering, teasing her with soft tingles as they left, the small of her back no longer impeded. "But I hope you'll reconsider later. It's lonely sleeping alone, isn't it? All alone with a toy and wishes tumbling through your head, your imagination conjuring up your deepest desires in the dark of night, so strong as to make you cry out with the frustration of not being able to feel them..."

"Stop!" Jelex whimpered, spinning on her heel to confront the owner of the voice, but a thin wisp of black smoke, rapidly dissipating, was all that remained of his presence. But Jelex knew she'd been had. There was no way she'd be able to focus on exercise now, and in her state, self-gratification would just leave her whimpering and aching for more. Taking a deep breath, Jelex tried to get control of herself, speaking her thoughts aloud to ensure that her voice wasn't the simpering, wimpy breathiness it had been before. "Damn it. I hate it when he does that." That was good. A normal tone of voice, if perhaps slightly lusty. Jelex was almost always lusty, but didn't take it well when she was teased. Rather, teasing her set off the fires deep within her body, and until they were quenched, she would be writhing in helpless desire, unable to focus... "And I bet that was exactly his aim. Dammit," she said to herself, sitting down on a padded bench, trying to figure out what to do. "Maybe I'll take a nice hot bath... yeah, that will calm me down a bit. And maybe help out. I think."

But no sooner had Jelex stepped out into the hall of the castle than she ran into a familiar face. "Oh, Jelex. What's the matter? You look all distraught," Syia said in that syrupy tone of hers, brushing her hand gently against the elf's flushed cheek. "Did exercising get you all worked up again? It's not an uncommon occurrence, you know... nothing to be ashamed of." The blue-haired girl was dressed smartly in her nurse's uniform, smiling as she considered the distracted elf in her exercise clothes. Despite her outward display of empathy, her fingers slipped to Jelex's side and scratched gently, making the elf girl giggle and back up a little, backing into a wall. "You look like you need an exam, dear. Your heart is racing..." Syia's hand gently lingered on Jelex's breast, "...and your skin is so warm. Are you overdoing it? Calm down... it's all right."

"S-stop tickling, stop, sthahahahaha..." Jelex squealed, trying to move her arms and wiggle her body and regain momentum. In her confused state, Syia's soft, seductive tones were having the effect of paralyzing her thoughts and numbing her muscles to weakness, something she couldn't counter with her own words. Syia ignored her and started tickling both of her tender sides, softly of course, but with a sort of precise slowness that always served to drive the elf wild. "Sthahaha-hahaha-hahaha-hahahahahheehehe I just want to take a bath," Jelex begged, grasping Syia's wrists and trying to push her hands away. Usually that was an easy task for Jelex, but right now she needed to strain as if lifting a heavy weight to pry the nurse's teasing fingers away from her body.

Yet Syia wouldn't be so easily deterred, and Jelex felt something working back against her wrists, forcing them away from Syia's hands, and then pressing each hand against the wall to either side of her head. "You look like you're being a little unruly there..." Further adjusting it so that Jelex's hands were behind her head, she gave the elf a little prod in the side and then took her by the elbow, tickling under the arm softly as she marched Jelex down to the nurse's office nearby. Too dazed to struggle, Jelex stumbled along, finding herself soon enough in the medium-sized room with recovery beds and an exam table, which she found herself sitting on the edge of as Syia methodically removed shoes, socks, and top, leaving Jelex with just a red pair of panties. "There we go... much better. Now let's begin, mmm?"

"No, I don't need an exam, dammit, let me goh-ahha-haaa! Let meeheheheheheeheh go!" Jelex cried, twisting her upper body away from the touch of Syia's stylus, which had slid into her navel and softly probed. Syia's other hand was on Jelex's shoulder, steadying her, stopping the wiggling as much as she could while the soft tip of the stylus probed everywhere, along her ribs, under her arms, skating against the firm part of her sides and then tracing up over her breasts, flicking each nipple once, before spiraling slowly under the arm again. "HEhehehehehehe... st-stiahahahah stop, knock it off, I swehehehahahaaheheh swear when I get myself together..."

"Shhh, you're being too noisy, dear." Syia quietly recriminated the giggling elf, though her grin was a mile wide as she pulled Jelex to her feet, the elf shivering slightly from the cold floor as Syia moved behind her. "Your body is extra-sensitive today. That might be a sign of something..." Fingernails spidered into Jelex's underarm quickly, and then withdrew as the elf shrieked and tried to twist away from it.

"Nahahahaha... it is not! You're just going to mahahehehe make up some bullshit coho-hahaha-hhehe condition th-ehheeha that supposedly makes me horny and ticklish like... like you always... always..." Jelex was catching her breath during a brief respite in the tickling, but then burst out into laughter, louder this time, as Syia pocketed the stylus and tickled on her ribs with both hands, more firmly than before. "HAHAHAhahahahaha always do! It's heehEHEHEHEH thehahahah the same every tehhaheheh time and then you g-give me some fake-ass medicine that... hehehe... makes me... horny all the time!" Syia, smirking, tickled Jelex more harshly on the sides, prompting the elf to twist and try to escape by running for the door, which brought her up short when she realized she couldn't turn the knob. Turning to try and face Syia, she was just in time to have the busty nurse press up against her front, pinning her to the door, and then proceed to tickle her hips.

"Why, I guess you're right about that, Jelex," Syia said, teasingly. The soft, breathy seduction in her voice was gone, replaced by a sultry tone. "But I can't help it. You're permanently afflicted with being horny and ticklish, so that's the diagnosis every time. And you look so wonderfully happy when you're too wet to think, coming to me or to Felin or goodness knows who else... probably spreading your legs for a nice poling by a certain incubus, mm? You do so look happy when you're totally exhausted..." That brought a sudden flush to Jelex's cheeks, a stinging realization that Syia might in fact be right with that... whether fucked so hard she could hardly stand up or tickled until her muscles felt like water, it was always in that exhausted, panting, tingly-skin aftermath that she felt a blissful warm glow... "I'm right, aren't I?" Jelex's response was lost in her cry of laughter, Syia tickling her ribs harshly so that the elf couldn't take the deep breath she needed to answer.

"NhaaahAHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHHAA! HAhahaha... athhehehe... hehehe... at least I... heheheh... at least I have stamina and don't ... hehehe... give up after the first round!" she managed to fire back, grinning with the knowledge that she'd scored a good point - and then immediately paying for it when Syia's fingers dove into her underarms, the nurse's body and the invisible psychokinetic bonds on her wrists holding her helplessly still while she thrashed and howled and tried to escape the ticklish assault on her sensitive pits. "HAHAAAAAhahaahhaheheheh sto-hahaeheheh ahehehe- heheheheehahAHAHAH kno-ck knock it off...!" Of course, the entire exchange simply served to prove that Jelex's mouth worked a lot faster than her brain did, and Syia smiply smirked with eagerness.

"Giving up after the first round, hm? Is that what you're trying to say? Is it?" Syia let the jibe wash over her, but it was too good an excuse not to ramp her tickling up into high gear, tormenting the elf's sensitive torso with her fingernails, scrabbling them on the firmer ribs and then stroking them under the arms, or kneading the firm sides and prodding at the toned stomach, all things which got a good reaction out of the athletic elf. "Some of us know better than to ask for more trouble when we're already in a tight spot." Which was then punctuated by Syia tickling Jelex's breasts, making the elf girl finally break down and howl with laughter, unable to work in any more jibes or witticisms around the lung-filling bursts of laughter she was frantically trying to stay ahead of and failing. The ticklish elf was always such a delight to work over, the stamina to go on for as long as one wished to tease her, and usually unable to escape if one took the time to restrain her properly.

Finally, Syia felt satisfied with having dished out enough tickling to satisfy her urge and then some, and released Jelex from her bonds, kissed her and gave her a pat on the rear, and then let herself out, leaving Jelex to bring herself back together and dress - which happened fairly quickly, given that Jelex had been through far worse and tended to recover quickly anyway. But the problem with all of that had been, for all of the tickling Syia had done, she hadn't actually addressed the real problem, and so now Jelex had been tickled silly but was still painfully aware of the slickness between her legs... "I still think a bath is a good idea," she said to herself after making her way out of the nurse's office, finding the stairway down without further obstruction and alighting onto the second floor so she could make her way to the bath. Stripping as she went in the door, Jelex rolled her clothes in a ball and tossed it collectively into one of the wooden cubbyholes, then slid into the water and sighed with relief.

No sooner had she settled against the wall with a sigh, hand working its way slowly up her thigh, than she felt a powerful hand grasp her ankle and pull her under the water, into the deeper center portion of the hot tub, and a flurry of arms wrapped her up in an embrace before tickling insistently on her hips for a moment. Squealing in surprise, Jelex struggled for the surface and broke into open air suddenly, having been let go almost the moment she started struggling. Now with her blonde hair plastered against her head and an expression of shock on her face, Jelex shook her head and wiped her eyes clear before peering into the warm, cloudy water and seeing an indistinct green shape rising from below... "I'm gonna get you for that," Jelex declared, lunging forward at Syreth and trying to goose her tits, but with nothing solid to push off of she ended up snared in the serpentine creature's grip. The naga was laughing as she pulled Jelex close to her and delivered a hug, mashing her chest against Jelex's.

"Aww, a little touchy, hmm?" Jelex knew what that tone of voice indicated, but as her eyes went wide and she started to shake her head, she felt another pair of the naga's hands suddenly find her hips and tweak them, and then Jelex was doomed from that point forward, hugged against the naga's front by her powerful upper and lower arms, fully pinning the elf in place, and then exploiting Jelex's rear end with her fingers. She soon noticed, however, that the water made the tickling less effective, and so it was decided that using another method was in order. "I think a nice bath and being cleaned up will make you less grumpy," Syreth said cheerfully, reaching for the liquid soap, squirting it onto a pair of soft-bristled scrubbing brushes, and went to work.

For one who was observing from the dry part of the room, it would seem as if Jelex was wrestling with - and losing badly to - some kind of sea creature. The water of the tub splashed and splattered everywhere as the hysterically screaming elf fought tooth and nail to escape the strong grip of the naga, managing to free her lower half temporarily and twist around, but that just freed Syreth up to pin her once again so that her back was pressed against the naga's front, and suddenly the whole of Jelex's torso was open for scrubbing. "NYAHAAAHAAHAHHAEHEEEEE!!! I sw-wehehehaa-HAHHAA-HAHAHAHAH I swear I'll kehehe-hahah-heheeheeheh kill you for this! I'm ghaha-hehe-hehehe-HEEEEEEE gonna...!"

"Gonna what?" Syreth teased, shutting the elf up by relentlessly scrubbing on her ribs, which were fully clean by this point and had turned a nice shade of pink owing to the insistent attention of first Syia and now Syreth. Jelex still didn't give up struggling even as the naga teased her relentlessly, scrubbing all over her hips and waist and coming tantalizingly near to that ache Jelex was still feeling in her core. "Gonna laugh yourself hysterical? Going to get me off because you're rubbing so nicely against my tits?" Immediately upon hearing that Jelex's contrarian nature kicked in and she tried to stop struggling, which lasted all of two seconds and prompted the naga to laugh even harder. "Oh, you're just too cute, Jelex. I love you to pieces." Upon which the naga had tightened her hug briefly and then set to scrubbing Jelex's ass, which made the elf squeal with surprise, although it didn't tickle nearly so bad as the rest of it had.

And then Jelex was let go to splash weakly into the shallows, kneeling in the water with her rear end raised in the air as she stumbled for balance, one hand on the ledge to hold her head above water. Giggling, Syreth slithered out of the tub via the wide ramp that led into it, and blew Jelex an air kiss before setting to dry off and dress. By the time Jelex had recovered herself this time, she was just as ragged as before, if at least clean, and still no closer to relief from the throbbing pulse between her thighs. "God damn, I'm so fucking horny... why does everyone tickle me stupid when I'm horny?" Jelex muttered in frustration, climbing out of the hot tub herself and drying off. "Hmm... now what do I do?" She couldn't go to Syia. She couldn't go to Jaynin - it would be admitting that he had gotten the best of her. She couldn't go to Syreth either... which left the very iffy possibility that Felin might help. Jelex thought on it for a moment, and then decided to chance it.

---

The ingenuity of others when it came to inflicting torment upon their foes has been a source of creative inspiration through history, even if not the best use of a thinking being's time. Felin was, however, too preoccupied to consider the philosophical aspects of it. Standing upright upon a raised platform, legs slightly spread and locked into special stirrups that held her feet in place but supported only the heel and the toes, leaving the ball of the foot to the arch exposed to those below, Felin rocked back and forth, howling with laughter as tiny combs ran over her soles. One of her assailants - all were dressed entirely in black, some slim like females and others broad like males, but she couldn't see the faces of any of them, knowing only they walked upright - had on the tips of her fingers a set of tiny combs, strapped into place, and she used these to rake back and forth upon the soft fur of Felin's feet, making the feline howl with helpless laughter, unable to even curl her feet at all.

Nor was that the worst of it. Her tail had been pulled back and secured, keeping her from leaning forward too much, and her arms were shackled above her head tightly, keeping her arms stretched out tight... More of those horrible comb-fingers teased her biceps, slowly stroking up and down to induce hysteria, dipping down into her underarms frequently to make the neko-jin scream with laughter. The combs in her underarms and on her feet were bad enough. Felin probably would have broken before long with just that aspect of it, but since there were more tormentors, there had to be more spots, and they had the cruelest tools of all; grooming brushes. Stiff but soft-tipped, the brushes were worked methodically on Felin's upper body, tickling her ribs and her breasts, her sides and her stomach, her thighs and buttocks, all up and down her legs. Felin was entirely naked on top of all this, and the only concession to any tool that was not a brush was the feather that was teasing in between her legs.

Felin didn't even try to speak. She just howled with laughter, tossing back her head, then shaking it back and forth and trying to muffle herself against one arm. The ticklers didn't speak either, save for every ten minutes or so when their demand was repeated: "We need you to take on a job for us. Interested?" Apparently, this job was quite important, but Felin had demanded specifics that they weren't prepared to give before committing... As the question was repeated, Felin shook her head once more, trying to gather her strength to resist yet longer. She couldn't hold out forever; she knew that. But there was the hope, the dim, vain hope that someone would come try to visit her and chase away the torturers... or, she suspected darkly, they might join her in hysteria.

One of the brushes must have been wielded by an adolescent male, she decided irrelevantly, because it kept straying from where it was tickling on her hip and then she'd feel a strong hand cup and feel at her rear end, tickling it with gloved fingers, teasing into the crack and tickling along the sides, before slipping back into the brush and returning to the side of her that he was tickling. Other times, he'd run his fingers along her tail, and Felin was only thankful that the general hysteria and slight discomfort in her tail kept any of them from knowing that having it stroked was nearly enough to send her through the ceiling. Maybe he did know because he kept going back to it, but the others kept up their disciplined stroking at every sensitive point on her body.

That's what bothered her about it. It was a consistent, endless stroking of all her sensitive spots, combed teeth in her underarms and on her feet, swirling around and scratching at the sensitive flesh, brushes on her torso and on her legs, stroking the fur and getting deep to tickle her unbearably sensitive skin directly, all in the most disciplined and coordinated of actions. In a way she welcomed the boy's groping because it was something different, but it came so regularly that it too soon blended in with all the other sensations, laughter screaming through her nerves and dominating her mind, eliminating her ability to think, forcing her to focus on how her laughter echoed through the emptiness of her lab. Somehow her security had been defeated when they entered - not even screaming for her defensive measures had helped. Maybe she was just laughing too hard. She couldn't think of anything else but laughter, and whenever she tried to focus, it was inevitably on one of the ticklish sensations.

From her feet there was the careful, precise sensation of those combs stroking along her arch, running along her sole until it ran into the barrier that locked her toes into place, then drifting back down to the heel, scratching periodically, until it returned to once again trace a slow line up along her foot... the other foot was the same except the pattern was reversed. Her legs, slightly tired from standing, nonetheless quivered from the unrelenting assault of ticklish ardor. Further up along her legs it was worse, the larger brushes covering a greater area and stroking frustratingly close to that teasing feather. Why it was there Felin had no idea, but it stroked up slowly, the blades tracing along her slit, before the tip nicked her clit and made her gasp, and then it was drawn slowly down between her lips, getting slicker and heavier with each stroke. Periodically it would be withdrawn, wiped clean, and the cycle would begin anew... it wasn't ticklish so much as it was frustrating.

The designation of ticklish went primarily to the scrubbing on her hips, ribs, and breasts. That was where the truly torturous sensations came from, the ticklish terror that made her lungs heave like a set of overworked bellows, hitching and pausing every once in awhile as a deep breath was interrupted by a higher-pitched scream of laughter when one of the brushes found a particularly sensitive spot. Felin's mouth opened, then closed, then opened again, as her willpower finally began to waver when the scrubbing brushes found the spots just beneath her breasts that drove her absolutely insane with hysteria, and focused on them, every single brush on her body finding just one spot and scribbling on it, brushing it, teasing it, obliterating Felin's world in a cry of laughter so profound it made her start to hallucinate...

"Felin?" It was Jelex's voice. Why was she hearing Jelex? "Hey, Felin. Are you around? Where'd you go?" Felin was vaguely aware, with a bare whisper of motion, that her tormentors had vanished, nowhere to be seen. Her mouth opened, croaking hoarsely, trying to warn Jelex before she came too close, that she was walking into a trap... But that was silly, Jelex wasn't actually there. She was just hallucinating, they were playing a trick on her to totally crush her resistance...

Jelex jumped in surprise. She'd flicked Felin's nipple, amused by the situation Felin had gotten herself into, and was totally unprepared for the neko-jin's sobbing voice crying out: "I'll do it, I'll do it, I give up, just please... please... I..." It seemed as if Felin was hauling her consciousness out of a pit and adjusting her eyes to the light again, as she blinked several times, her mouth closing slowly in astonishment as she looked at Jelex, and with all the dignity she could muster looked at the elf girl. "Jelex. Just in time... could... could you let me down from here? I had... um, a mishap with..."

"I'll let you down, all right." Jelex smiled; Felin quailed at the sight of that index finger sliding into her underarm. "But first you have to agree to do something for me, something that I need oh so badly right now..."

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back