• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jen - Dress-Up Game (2nd edition)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Since I bought my windows 7 I pretty much ditched VB6 and haven't been doing any programs/games since.

Then people started talking about Flash again and I really felt this might be the time to pick it up. Advantages are that it is much more suitable to make games (VB6 isn't really designed for it), also runs on Mac so more people can play it. It is much easier to do animations and things such as stretching, rotation, etc. etc.

I picked up a trial version 10 days ago and went through a speedy learning process. AS3 is HARD to learn, but I had enough experience with other languages as well as really good tutorials... which allowed me to do pretty much pretty soon!

Now I love the tool, still lots to learn I'm sure, but I managed to create a dress-up game already!

I wasn't initially going to put in tickling, but then I thought... I can put in a feather. Anway, it was only a small bit of work to make Jen laugh (in some simple animation) and add a few extra related effects such as sweat and moving the feather. I think TK fans are going to be pretty happy with this one too.

Okay, so I decided to inform you about this as well. I don't upload it here, because as far as I know I can't attach it in-line with this post and you'd get it as a 'download option'.

So you can find a little sneak preview attached to this message and if you want to play the game you can do so here:

Jen - Dress-Up Game (second edition)
http://jen-fan.deviantart.com/

You'll need to have an account for it (or make one, it's free) to play it, because I put it behind a filter due to it having some mature content.

Oh yeah, and maybe useful for you to know, you get the feather in your 'library' when you solve challenge 5.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back