• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Eager To Learn F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Another commission. This one was a ton of fun and a great example of how Jenni can be convinced to use her gifts to help out a friend. Enjoy!

Collin sat at his desk, his eyes getting tired from reviewing so many papers. The building was in near complete silence. The last class had let out almost three hours ago. The idea that there could be anyone else in the building was laughable. But he was determined to catch up on his work. He would sit in that chair all night if need be.

He picked up the next paper in the pile. A thesis on Shakespeare. How original, he thought cynically.

It was then that he heard it: A faint sound. A voice. Or more specifically, a hum. It sounded female… and quite pleasant and melodic. Maybe another teacher or student in the hallway humming to themselves. He wasn’t sure if he knew the melody or not. But it did brighten his mood a little bit to know that he wasn’t the only person still around. He heard the music coming closer. Whoever it was must be getting ready to pass by his door.

“Don’t know much about history…” The voice was now singing as opposed to humming. It was one of the prettiest singing voices Collin had ever heard. He cleared his throat and tried to focus on his work. “Don’t know much biology… Don’t know much about a science book… Don’t know much about the french I took…” The voice was now literally at his door. He looked up to see a sight that made his jaw drop and a curious sound emit from his throat. It was a woman. She wore her hair in pigtails and was dressed in a kind of pink and purple jester costume. Even stranger was her face. It was covered in white face paint. Pink spots accentuated her cheeks and the tip of her nose. And her huge chest heaved in her top. The only other thing she wore… was a smile. She carried a black duffel bag with her. It’s strap was slung over her left shoulder “But I do know that I love you… and I know that if you love me too… what a wonderful world this would be.”

“I…” Collin took a moment before he became aware of how his jaw had dropped at the sight. He shut his mouth and cleared his throat in an embarrassed fashion. Surely this woman could tell the effect that the sight of her was having on him. Collin loved clowns. To the extent that one might even call it a kink or fetish. And seeing this well-endowed clown woman in front of him was enough to make his penis briefly twitch in his pants. He came to his senses after a few very long seconds. “The uh… the preschool is across the street from the campus. A couple of blocks down.”

“That’s okay.” The woman said as she entered the room, popping her hips a bit with every step. Her eyes never leaving his. “I’m not here for kids. I’m here for you. A good friend of mine is a student of yours. Ashley Cunningham?”

“I know her.” Collin nodded. Ashley wasn’t exactly what one would call a model student. In fact, he couldn’t for the life of him recall a time that she had even turned in an assignment on time… or actually turned her phone to silent during a lecture.

“So I caught your lecture the other night. Not sure if you saw me or not.” The clown came up to the desk, setting the bag on the floor and bending down to lean on it with her elbows as she faced him. “But I saw you. I watched you the whole time. I couldn’t even tell you what you were giving that lecture about, to be honest. I just wanted to see you…”

“I guess I should be flattered but I really don’t understand.” Collin admitted, crossing his legs.

“What’s wrong? Getting a boner already?” She asked in a teasing voice. Collin wasn’t sure how to respond to the abrupt change in conversation.

“Um… excuse me?”

“You like clowns.” She said matter-of-factly. “And that’s fine. That will make this easier. You know… I have actually been in the building for about a half hour. I even locked the doors. Not only is nobody else in here but you and me… but nobody else is going to be. We have total privacy.” She reached down to unzip her top just a little. Collin’s gaze followed that zipper and the clown knew she had him. “I’m Jenni by the way. Pleased to meet you.”

“You… I mean, me too.” The teacher was dumbstruck. And Jenni hadn’t been too far off when she questioned his arousal. He was practically pitching a tent in his pants.

“So why don’t you show me the rest of you?” Jenni’s offer was impossible to deny. Collin didn’t waste any time. He opened up and pulled off his white button shirt. She tapped the center of his desk and nodded towards his feet. He didn’t even question it. He brought his feet up and laid them across the desk, pointing them at her. As he reached down to begin undoing his belt, he didn’t notice her opening her bag and removing a small set of padded, wooden stocks. But he did look up when she slammed it loudly on the center of his desk and quickly locked his ankles into it.

“Whoa! What the Hell do you think you’re doing?” He tried to yank his feet back but the stocks were somehow connected to his desk.

“The magnets on the bottom are quite strong.” Jenni told him. “And don’t worry about your pants. I’ll take care of them soon enough.” She winked flirtatiously. “Now as I was saying earlier… Ashley is a good friend of mine but it seems she is worried that you might fail her.”

“She should be.” Collin revealed. “She has done nothing to earn a passing grade from me.”

“See now I was afraid you might say that. And I don’t like being afraid of anything.” Much to Collin’s confusion, Jenni started to untie the laces on his left shoe. “In fact… I would much rather you be afraid of me.” She took the heel of the shoe and pulled it off easily, exposing his socked foot.

“I’m not afraid of you though.” Collin told her. “Confused? Yes. Intrigued? Definitely. But not afraid.”

“That’s okay, Sweetie.” She told him in an endearing tone. “I know how to scare little boys like you.” She pulled off her white, satin gloves and showed him what looked like ten red, recently manicured fingernails. Collin was about to ask her what she was doing when she lowered her right hand and began to scratch the bottom of the foot through the sock. Collin jerked the foot and grunted uncomfortably. She smirked evilly at him. “Ticklish?”

“No…” He lied.

“Hehe. Are you sure?” She started to slowly peel the sock off of his foot. Her grin was huge now. She was looking at him like an enthusiastic parent might before tickling a child. “Come on now, don’t lie. You’re ticklish. At least a teensy eensy bit. I think there might be a giggle hiding in this foot.” She took a hold of his left foot and held it firmly in place. “The bottom of this foot looks so soft and smooth. I wonder… does this tickle?” She brought the nail of her index finger to the ball of the foot and slowly dragged it up and down his sole.

“No!” He screwed his eyes shut and tried desperately to block it out. But it didn’t stop the smile from climbing onto his face.

“Oh no… You have such a ticklish foot, Sweetie. I can feel you trying to pull it away.” She told him. “But you can’t get away. I’ve got your tootsie…”

It tickled. Oh man, did it tickle! Collin wracked his mind for ways to possibly handle the sensations. Jenni added another finger. Her index and middle fingernails were now slowly bicycling up and down his exposed sole.

“Look at all of these wrinkles on your feetsies! I think there is one for every tickle that I can find. Let’s try tracing them, hmm? Onnnne… twoooo…”

“Hehehehe hahahahahahahahahaha no stop!” Collin cracked and the clown went in for the kill, using both hands to tickle the foot.

“Gitsy gitsy goo! Tickle tickle tickle!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“I’m gonna get this foot! I’m gonna get this foot! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!”

“NOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“But you’re so ticklish, Sweetie!” Jenni had him now and he knew it. She tickled his toes, in between them, scribbled her nails on his instep, tapped up and down his sole… and he just laughed and laughed and laughed…

She stopped after a couple of minutes. Collin was grateful for the opportunity to catch a breath.

“Wanna see a magic trick?” She asked. She reached into her cleavage and pulled out a blue handkerchief, placing it in her mouth. She then looked up towards the ceiling, reached into her mouth, and pulled it back out. But now, the handkerchief was nearly three feet long. And when she looked back at him, she pulled the fabric apart to reveal that she also now had two of them. She walked around the desk to where he sat and started tying his wrists to the armrests of his chair.

“Wait… no please…”

“Are you gonna let Ashley pass?”

“I can’t do that. She hasn’t put in the work.” Collin told the clown. Jenni looked at him as if she was concerned for his safety as she lifted a leg over him so that she was nearly straddling his knees. The way she now towered over him made him nervous. Her heaving chest was mere inches from his face. He could smell her perfume and felt his penis twitch again.

“Then it looks like Aunt Jenni needs to put you on the train to Tickle Town.” The clown touched her nails to his sides and he started snickering almost immediately. “Oh, is this a weak spot?” She asked.

“I cahahahan’t do it… Hahahaha…”

“Oh, but of course you can.” She insisted in a comforting tone. “You can do anything you put your mind to.” The nails spidered along his sides and he started giggling again. Jenni just giggled with him like a playful sister. “Collin is a pretty ticklish boy, huh?”

“No, I’m nohohoht…”

“Uh huh… yes you are… that’s why your tummy muscles are jumping and dancing for me…” The clown told him as her nails flayed out across his belly and started to climb ups his ribs. She thought it was really cute how he tried to close his biceps against his sides to try and protect himself from her fingers. “Tickle tickle, Collin… just tell me you’ll pass my friend and I’ll let you go…”

“Nooo… I won’t… hahahaha…”

“Shame. That’s not what I want to hear.” Jenni told him as she decided to move up to his ribs, playfully poking at them as if she was playing a piano. “Look at these over here.” She started to sing song. “Annnnnnd a tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le…” She punctuated her words with gentle pokes in his ribs. His giggling turned a bit higher pitched. “Annnnnnd a tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le!” Her hands reached just underneath his underarms and his body jerked. “Oh… did I find a red zone here, Teach?” Jenni knew from experience that the underarms were a primary tickle spot on just about everyone. It was just universal.

“No. That was just like… an involuntary spasm.” Collin knew that he was not the best liar. Jenni knew it, too.

“Hey, Collin.” She got his attention as she smiled a playfully threatening smile. “You’re ticklish.”

“No… I’m-”

“You’re ticklish, Collin.” She nodded yes at him and repeated. “And do you know where you’re really ticklish? You are really ticklish… under your arms.”

“Jenni, this is so ridiculous. I can’t just give a passing grade just for the Hell of it. Even if I wanted to, how would I explain it away. Ashley hasn’t even done half the work I have assigned so far in the last few mo-”

“And I’m going to show you just how ticklish you are under your arms.” Jenni didn’t even appear to have registered what he had just tried to say to her. She raised her hands so that he could see that both of her index fingers were in hooked positions and wiggling menacingly as if someone was making a quotation mark gesture. He almost giggled right then and there as he immediately started thinking about how much it would tickle him if she wiggled those fingers like that under his arms. “I’m going to get you, Collin…” She sang in an alarmingly sinister tone. “It’s really gonna tickle…” Her fingers came closer and closer to their targets. Jenni’s teasing overwhelmed Collin and he started giggling even though she still hadn’t touched him yet. This told her all she needed to know. “Now you’re scared of me…” She grinned wickedly before inserting her fingers under his arms and wriggling them like worms probing and tilling in fresh dirt.

Collin jumped and jerked violently in his chair.

“No! No! Not… tick...ticklish…”

Jenni only laughed and started “Uh huh”-ing at him as the smile spread across his face and he broke into hysterical laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY OKAY!”

“Oh my… tickle tickle tickle!” The clown was having a ball torturing the young teacher. She got so into it that she almost forgot why she was even doing it. But after nearly five straight minutes of armpit tickling, she allowed him another chance to breathe. “Told ya.” She stuck out her tongue at him in a taunting fashion.

It was at this point when Jenni tried to scoot in a little closer and felt something poke her in the tummy.

“Oh!” She gasped a little as she looked down at the tent that Collin was sporting. “Looks to me like the baby is enjoying his tickle time. Let’s just have a looksee at what’s going on down here, shall we?” She brought her hands to his belt and finished undoing it, popped the button on his pants open and drew the zipper down. Careful not to cause any discomfort, She held him in one hand and removed him from his pants and underwear as she slid them down to his knees. His erection was now pointing straight at the ceiling and his balls rested on top of his closed thighs. Jenni smirked as she looked down at his privates and then scooted up a little, resting her arms around his neck and shoulders lovingly. “You’re a big boy, Collin. You’ve got a bit of a thing for clowns, don’t ya? It’s okay. You can tell your Aunt Jenni.” She started softly tickling his neck and he snickered.

“Hehehe… kinda, I guess…” His face was fire engine red from her teasing and calling him out in such a way.

“You like a clown who gives you a tickle?” She asked already knowing the answer. “You know, at some point, it might be fun for you and I to get together and explore some of your other interests. But right now, I really need you to focus. I need Ashley to pass your class.”

“I can’t!” He practically shouted out of sheer frustration.

“Oh now now, we don’t want the baby to lose his temper. The only fit we want him to have is a giggle fit.” She reached down and began to tickle the sides of his bottom. He giggled and started rocking from side to side. “There’s a good boy. Now… I have a deal for you. We both know how excited you are right now. Agree to do as I wish, and I will promise to satisfy you. If not… I will simply get up and leave you here… strapped to your chair… and revealed for anyone to see who walks through that door tomorrow morning. The choice is yours.”

“You would… you would make me cum?” He asked, panting and sweating with arousal.

“I’ll make you cum like crazy, buster. I’ll have to hold you so tight when you do just so you don’t break your chair.” Jenni giggled happily. “You’re gonna be seeing spots.”

“Okay… Okay, I’ll do it. Just… nobody can know about any of this. I mean it. I could lose my job.”

“Do as I say and I promise your position at this school will remain safe.” Jenni promised. “And that’s the word of a clown, good sir. It’s as good as gold.”

“Okay… you have a deal.”

“I knew you would see things my way.” Jenni got up and walked back around the desk over to her bag.

“What are you doing?”

“I said I would make you cum like crazy.” She reminded him as she walked back over, hiding something behind her back and straddling him again. “How I do it is my choice.” She raised her right hand to reveal the two short, stiff, pink feathers.

“Look, I’m not trying to be a buzzkill. I’m really not. But I don’t know how I am going to cum from a couple of fehehehe…” He giggled as she passed the side of one of the feathers up and down the underside of his erection.

“Yep. Had a feeling your penis would be ticklish.” She continued to feather his turgid member as he chuckled and chortled. “It’s always nice though, discovering a new body. I guess that in a way, I’m the perfect student. I am eager to learn all about you…”

Collin’s arousal grew even more when the second feather twirled against his testicles. The combination of the ball and cock tickling was driving him mad not just with giggles but with desire. Jenni had magnificent aim and control. He was squirming like mad underneath her and yet nothing he did had any kind of effect in terms of dulling or muddying the electric sensations that were repeatedly jolting his nerves.

“This is my favorite part, you know.” Jenni told him. “When my victim is just so beside themselves that they are practically speaking in tongues. Girls are fun to tickle, for sure. But there is something incredibly rewarding about making a guy fall apart with such gentle touches on his special places. Not having a penis or scrotum myself, I can only imagine how this feels. But your happy giggles tell me all I need to know.”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha… hehehehehehehehe…”

“That’s right. It tickles, Collin. There is a sexy clown girl tickling you.” She played on his lust as the feather at his balls traced the seam and the one at his cock danced just under the head. “She loves making you laugh…”

Though Collin was obviously quite turned on and enjoying himself… Jenni couldn’t help but feel like there was something missing. Something that she could do to really push him over the edge. She thought about his kinks that she knew about. Tickling? Check. Clowns? Check. And he did really seem to like the feathers. But there had to be something else. Something she was missing. She tried to think back to the lecture that she sat in on. He had given so much away in terms of his body language and expressions. Jenni suddenly remembered one point when he had looked her direction and stammered for a moment. Now, in her clown make-up, he most likely had not yet figured out that she was the same girl he had experienced this reaction to that night. But it had happened when Jenni had been lazily playing with her hair.

“That’s it.” She muttered to herself as she had an epiphany. She stopped feathering Collin, much to his frustration.

“Wait! What are you…” He stopped himself when he saw her devil smirk. She climbed off of him and got down on her knees by his left side. She then gave him a cheeky wink and took a pigtail in each hand.

Collin yelped when the pigtails began to brush and stroke all over his genitals. Jenni giggled to herself. That was the ticket. Her hair drifted over his taut flesh ever so gently and before long, he surrendered.

“GAAAAGH!” Collin cried out as he ejaculated. Jenni, true to her word, jumped up and threw her arms around him, holding him tight as he succumbed to his pleasure. She pressed her chest against his erupting cock in order to continue stimulating it.

“There we go… there we go…” She said soothingly to him as he shook and trembled from the ordeal. “Atta boy… get it all out… I gotcha…”

Collin realized she had been right. He was literally seeing spots for a little bit following his orgasm. Jenni got up and sat on his desk.

“Now… I have done my part. It’s time for you to do yours. And if Ashley doesn’t pass… I will be back for you.”

Collin cleared his throat anxiously at the thought of being put through another round of tickle torture from the curvaceous clown.

“And I promise that when I do… I won’t go anywhere near this easy on you…”

Collin had no reason to doubt her…

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back