• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Gift Of Persuasion F/F

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Her name was Beth Harper. She was not unknown in most religious circles. Her rather extreme views on morality had ruffled some feathers in the past, including some others even in the church that she attended. She, like some Christians, often made it her business to invade that of others. She seemed to lead a different protest every week. Gay marriage? She protested it. Legalized weed? She protested it. Immigration reform? She protested it. Anything that didn’t fit into her own personal and somewhat warped belief structure was open for attack.

But Sheryl had never heard of her, until today. When Sheryl had come in to open up The Peekaboo Club, there had been a notice on the door. A legal document claiming that Beth Harper was going to appeal to the city to have the club shut down for indecent practices. Sheryl immediately called Jenni.

“Hey, Sher-bear, what’s up?” Jenni asked in her usual bouncy voice.

“Hey, Jen, there is something that I need some help with.” Sheryl poured herself a shot at the bar. “There’s some hot shot pearl grabber trying to get the club closed down.”

“What?” Jenni didn’t sound so surprised as she did threatened. The Club was her favorite hang out spot and had been for years. Jenni’s bisexuality and more importantly, her extreme tickle fetish, was known to just about every regular and dancer there. It was even where Lily had worked for the last several years. “Who is it?”

“Beth Harper.”

“Beth Harper? The crazy chick that tried to sue the school district cause she thought that the pledge should be said before every class period instead of just once in the morning?”

“I guess. This is the first time that I am hearing about her.” Sheryl admitted. “But I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried. If she tries to take me to court or something, I am not sure what I’m going to do. Things are bad enough over here right now.”

“What do you mean?”

“Jenni, business is terrible.” Sheryl said. “Outside of the regulars, we aren’t getting much traffic.”

“When I was there on Friday, the place was jumpin’.”

“Well yeah the weekends are busy, but I’m losing money every other day of the week. If I don’t figure something out soon, It might not take Beth Harper to have the doors shut over here for the last time.” Sheryl’s voice was shaking.

“Hold on. One thing at a time.” Jenni took a breath and urged Sheryl to do the same, as it was becoming apparent that the bar owner was pretty upset. “The money problems… we can figure out later. But let’s focus on this human chastity belt for a second. What do you need from me?”

“To be honest, this seems right up your alley.” Sheryl said. “I know as well as any girl here how… effective… the power of suggestion can be and how you can win the heart of just about anybody…”

“You want me to get her.” Jenni understood, sighing in false annoyance. “I dunno… That’s a pretty big favor…”

“Free dances and drinks for a month.” Sheryl offered.

“Two.”

“Done.”

“Alright. So here’s what we’re going to do…”

When Beth Harper walked in the door to The Peekaboo Club, she was already disgusted. The flowing alcohol, metal music, and naked flesh on display were an assault on her sensibilities. Still, she was a woman of her word. Sheryl had reached out to her to request a formal meeting so that Sheryl might at least have a chance to talk Beth into leaving the club alone. And while Beth had no intention of complying by any stretch of the imagination, it made her feel powerful to be put in a position where someone lesser than her was going to be begging her for something And to Beth, just about everyone was lesser than her.

Beth wore her blonde hair up in a bun and was dressed quite conservatively in a peach colored turtleneck sweater and blue jeans. She moved past a few tables and made her way up to the bar where Sheryl was waiting for her. Beth pulled up a stool and took a seat.

“Thanks for coming Ms. Harper.” Sheryl sounded genuine. “Can I get you a-”

“I don’t drink.”

“Of course, you don’t” Sheryl felt foolish. “I’m sorry abo-”

“Let me get right to the point.” Beth would not stop interrupting. This bar is a cesspool. A grotesque perversion of an act that should be between a married man and a married woman. Whatever reasoning you use to justify it is immaterial to me. I could care less. I’m going to shut this place down and there is nothing that you can do to…”

“Hello ladies!” Jenni suddenly popped up out of nowhere and dropped down onto the stool to Beth’s right, startling the woman. Jenni was wearing a tight, purple top with a massive cleavage window. Most of her large breasts could be seen as clear as day. She also wore tight, glittery purple pants and her signature clown make-up. Beth looked horrified.

“What the Hell is this, a joke?” Beth seethed. “What kind of deviancy is this? Why, I never!”

“And you never will with that attitude.” Jenni rolled her eyes. “Hey, I’ve heard about you. You’re Beth Harper, ain’t ya?”

“Who I am is none of your business.” Beth said dimissively.

“Yeah, you are. I got your number.” Jenni nodded, giggling. “But what are you doing in a place like this?”

“I have nothing to say to you, harlot!” Beth spat out.

“Oh, come on… You look like you just need a good laugh.” Jenni reached out and grabbed Beth’s side near her hip. When she did, Beth immediately pulled away, her eyes open wide, and swatted Jenni’s hand away.

“Don’t you touch me!”

“Jenni, maybe this isn’t a good idea.” Sheryl was having second thoughts but Jenni just brushed her off.

“I’ll tell you what.” Jenni folded her arms across her bountiful chest. “If you really think that you are above it all and that us lowly creatures just need to be woken up, then convince me.”

“Excuse me?”

“Convince me.” Jenni repeated. “Convince me that I am wrong and that I need to be saved or however you want to put it. Look, I know what’s going on and that you are trying to shut this bar down and it’s whatever, but I propose a deal to you: If you can convince me that what happens here is wrong… win me over to your side… Hell, I’ll even help swing the wrecking ball.”

“Jenni…” Sheryl was quite anxious at this point.

“No. No, you know something. You make an excellent point.” Beth told the clown. “I should be able to back up my acts with reasoning so simple that even someone like you can understand. I accept your challenge.”

“Okay, then lets’ me and you head into the VIP room over there and have that discussion.”

“Fine.”

Jenni led Beth into the VIP room. There was a padded couch in the middle of the room. Beth didn’t see Jenni sneakily lock the door or put the key into her cleavage.

“Okay, Mrs. Harper. Tell me what is so bad about this place.” Jenni said.

“Where should I begin?” Beth threw her arms up briefly. “Let’s start with the obvious: The nudity.”

“What wrong with someone being naked in a private establishment?

“I don’t need to see it.”

“Then you don’t need to come in.” Jenni retorted, leaving Beth temporarily speechless. “I mean seriously, nobody is pushing you or anyone else in here at gunpoint. You even have to pay to come in, so who is having anything forced on them?”

“It’s immoral.”

“What is?” Jenni challenged again. “A woman empowering herself and making some cash at the same time.”

“It’s not justifiable.”

“Not if you close your mind off to it.” Jenni shot back. “So let’s work on that right now, shall we.” The busty clown gently pushed Beth down to sit on the couch and then sat next to her, speaking seductively. “It’s just you and me back here, you know. And even someone as conservative as yourself can tell an opportunity when you see one.”

“I…” Beth found herself stammering for a second. Jenni, even in her face paint, was stunningly beautiful, able to arouse the loins of just about every man and woman she met in equal measure. “It’s not right.” She tried to cling on to her sense of morality.

“Says who?” Jenni asked softly. “I locked the door. There are no cameras in here. Nobody will ever know what we do in here if you don’t want them to.” Jenni reached out a hand to rub Beth’s back sensually.

“T-they won’t?”

“I won’t tell.” Jenni promised. “Come on… if you get naked for me… I’ll show you what I can do. I know you’re curious. Just a little… ” Jenni gave the slightly older woman a sexy grin. Beth surrendered to her morbid curiosity and began to undress. First, she took off her sweater and unclasped her bra. She was almost a D cup. Jenni had no complaints. Then, Beth pulled down her jeans, exposing bright red panties that Jenni really hadn’t expected from such a prudish woman. “Leave those on for now.” Jenni said. “So I can cut them off later.”

Beth couldn’t hide her excitement. She was practically shaking. Her interest peaked even further when Jenni laid her down, lifting her arms up to cuff them to the end of the couch.

“Oh my… what are you going to do to me?”

“Whatever I want. See… you think I’m going to give you pleasure… and in a way, I’m going to. I promise you won’t leave this room without a smile on your face. But as you can see… I am a clown. And what do clowns do best?”

“I don’t know. Make people laugh?”

“Exactamundo.” Jenni raised a single finger for Beth to see, and then lowered it to her neck, lightly stroking with a feathery touch.

“W-what are you doing?” The blonde was getting uncomfortable.

“I’m just tickling.” Jenni said with a smile.

“Well, stop it.” Beth was trying to resist the touch. “I don’t like it.”

“I don’t care.” Jenni shrugged, moving her finger to softly glide up and down Beth’s ribs on her left side. This was a more sensitive area and Beth was visibly biting her lip. “Looks to me like you’re ticklish, Mrs. Harper.”

“N-no I’m not!” Beth screwed her eyes shut and shook her head as Jenni started teasing the other ribs as well.

“Uh huh…” Jenni smiled and nodded like she would to a child. “You’re tickliiiish… and you can’t go anywhere…”

“No! I’m not ticklish!!” Beth was really trying hard to fight it and not surrender to the clown. But it was exhausting her. Jenni was wearing her down. The clown’s fingertips wandered down to her sides and Beth cracked a smile that she was unable to shake off.

“Uh huh… yes you arrrre…” Jenni insisted. “Like I said at the bar… I’ve got your number. And guess what? Your number is up, ticklish girl…”

“Hehehehehe…” Beth cracked as Jenni spider-walked her fingertips up and down her sides. Jenni had perfected this particular touch over the years. It wasn’t just enough to move your fingers. You had to march them in a certain way. Make your fingers resemble a cartoon character sneaking around by raising your fingers up exaggeratedly high after each step. Not only did it tickle, but if the person looked at your hands while you did it, it looked rather silly. And Jenni knew that being a good tickler was all about knowing when to be silly. And when to be sexy.

“Told you that you were ticklish.” Jenni teased. “The more ticklish they are, the more they try not to laugh…” Jenni poked around Beth’s belly now, looking for weak spots and finding a couple just above her panty-line that she gently exploited to great effect, causing Beth to giggle and snort as she wiggled around like a worm on a hook. “You seem to be enjoying the way my fingers play with you. But what about my lips?”

“Y-You’re whahahahat?”

“My lips.” Jenni repeated. “Have you noticed them? They’re nice and fluffy. Full and pillowy. I apply gloss to them every few hours or so to keep them so soft. I wonder how you would feel if I did this?” She put her arms around the other woman and put her face to the belly, finding those twitchy spots near the panty-line and kissing them softly.

“Hehehehehehehehe…”

“Haha. All I hear is, ‘Oh Jenni, more tickles please?’’ The clown continued too ticklishly kiss the tummy until…

BRRRPRPRPRPRPRPPPTT!

“AAAAGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Beth squealed and cackled as the raspberry was blown. Jenni giggled sweetly, crinkled her nose in a flirtatious fashion, and blew again.

BBBRRRRRPRPRPRPRPRPRBBTBTTT!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Okay, that’s enough tummy time for now.” Jenni decided as she moved down to the other side of the couch, lifting Beth’s feet into her lap before folding one leg over the other, trapping Beth’s feet so that she couldn’t move or even see them. “Your feet are gone. They’re not there anymore. They must have wandered into Tickle Land!” She started stroking a few fingers up and down the soles.

“NO! NO NOT MY FEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEET!”

“How about these cute little toes. I’m gonna play with them one at a time. Onnnne… twoooo… threeeee…”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Beth’s laughter was so loud that she wondered if anyone else in the club could possibly hear it.

“How about this, Mrs. Harper?” The clown offered. “Promise to leave this place alone and I will stop.”

“No!” Beth replied sharply. This wasn’t even about the club anymore. This was about pride. About standing up to what in her mind was just a bully. “I will not be pushed around like this!”

“Nobody is pushing you.” Jenni told her. “Like I said before… I’m just tickling.” The clown grabbed above Beth’s knees and squeezed playfully, causing Beth’s eyes to nearly pop out of her head and laugh manically. “I knew it.” Jenni proclaimed. “No girl can resist being tickled here. Not even me. Feels like being hit with jumper cables doesn’t it?” She taunted as she continuously goosed Beth’s knees. After a while, she also teased behind them with her fingernails, driving Beth into another giggle fit. “I’ll stop if you promise.”

“I WON’T!”

Jenni stopped what she was doing and scooted up closer to Beth, looking down at her with a serious expression.

“You know, just about everybody is ticklish. It’s just like Mother Nature’s way of telling you that you need to laugh more often. You know something else? It’s usually people who are the most uptight… are the most ticklish. And you know what else?”

“To Hell with you.” Beth growled.

“The really uptight people? People like you? They tend to have a… let’s call it a panic spot. Like a shiny red button. And if you push it just right, they can’t stand it for even a second. Now… you’ve seen how good a tickler I am. But you and I both know that we haven’t found your panic spot yet because if I had, well, you would have already agreed to do as I say. So here’s the deal: Agree to my terms now… and it’s over. I will let you go right this second. But if you refuse… I will tickle you again. And I promise you… I WILL find your panic button. So what’s it going to be, Mrs. Harper?”

“I will never… ever lower myself for someone like you.” Beth hissed angrily at her captor. “Let me go now and I might not sue you for assault.”

“You appear to be confused about something.” Jenni said, bringing her fingertips to Beth’s exposed ribcage and tapping them gently. You see, to sue someone, you have to prove they committed a crime.” Beth was watching Jenni’s fingers very closely. She wasn’t too ticklish on her ribs but there was something that she was afraid of. Jenni could tell that much. “And how will you prove that anything happened in here, hmm?”

“S-security footage?”

“No cameras allowed in here.” Jenni said calmly, looking at Beth as she tickled to watch for clues in her expressions and tone of voice.

“Sheryl knows we are back here…”

“Oh, yeah I am sure that she will jump to defend someone who is trying to take away her livelyhood.” Jenni noticed that when she got near the bottom ribs near the tummy, Beth would get uncomfortable. What Jenni loved about rib tickling was that the ribs are surrounded by possible tickle spots. Follow the path correctly and you can uncover lots of secrets about the ticklee. When her fingers tickled near Beth’s breasts, there was no real reaction at all. Disappointing. But when they climbed just an inch higher, Beth gasped quietly.

“Is there something that you want to tell me?” Jenni asked in a somewhat threatening tone. “Because you and I now know that you don’t have a panic spot after all.”

“That’s right! I don’t!”

“You have two!” Jenni giggled happily. “Here I come…” The clown touched lightly under both of Beth’s arms and the blonde exploded into frantic laughter.

“AGH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO I’M NOT TICKLISHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Uh huh… yes you are…” Jenni nodded and giggled along with her. Beth hadn’t been tickled in her armpits in so long. It happened all the time when she was younger but once she was an adult, she wouldn’t allow anyone to tickle her there. Not even her husband. It was just too much for her.

And now Jenni was touching them so softly, like a feather. Their chests were pressed together and Jenni’s nimble fingers were drawing circles and tapping lightly as the clown laughed along with her, nodding and encouraging Beth with loving coos and tickle talk.

The whole situation was insane. Just earlier that day, Beth was visiting with lawyers and having discussions about how to get the club closed down. Now she was in the club herself cuffed nearly naked to the couch and being tickled out of her mind by a freaking clown! Beth’s face was the total opposite of calm. Her mouth was contorted into a huge ticklish grimace. Her eyes were tearing up. Her cheeks were burning red. And Jenni just kept talking to her as if she were a little girl.

“You’re ticklish, Beth. My fingers are dancing under your pretty arms and it tiiiiiickles…” Jenni now had her hands on Beth’s back with just her thumbs positioned in the hollows and started gently scratching with her thumbnails.

Beth threw her head back. Her laughter wasn’t even audible anymore. She didn’t know how much longer she could last.

But she soon found out when Jenni began to kiss her underarm like she had done with her tummy earlier. The feeling of those plump lips lightly brushing and pecking away was too much.

“OOOKAAAAYYYY!”

“Okay what?” Jenni stopped.

“Okay… I will leave the place alone. Dammit.” Beth’s head fell back in defeat.

“Gee, that’s lovely and all…” Jenni said. “But I’m afraid I am going to need a little more than that.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well, I think I’m gonna need some insurance. I mean, you could just be telling me what I want to hear until you are free, right?”

“What could I possibly give you?” Beth asked. At that, the clown leaned in towards her face with a huge, evil grin.

“A show…” Jenni began to softly tickle Beth just below her underarm and the older woman giggled anxiously, knowing exactly what Jenni wanted. And Jenni was going to get exactly what she wanted…

And so it came to pass that Beth kept her word. She immediately ceased all legal action and even signed a notarized agreement stating that she would no longer bother or harass Sheryl again. And Jenni kept her word, even helping Sheryl. Jenni had amassed nearly 20 thousand dollars in the last year from her sessions and agreed to keep the place going, even becoming a part owner of the club. She agreed to take on half of the financial responsibilities in exchange for being allowed special “playtimes” with the dancers. And it would also mean that no new girl would come in for a job interview without leaving with a smile… whether they wanted to or not.

But Beth would always remember that night and what Jenni did to her. How she humbled her.

And Jenni would never forget how Beth got up on the stage and danced her heart out, providing everyone in there with enough blackmail ammo to ensure that none of them would ever, ever have to deal with Beth Harper again.

i'm really liking this jenny character ;) love your stories!

I think Beth Harper is one of my favorite villainous characters of any story on this site. She's just so true to real life, the way things are today. One of those Moms For Liberty types. Even the way she came in in bad faith and started interrupting Sheryl.

Given the types of things that she protested and given the fact that she likes to have people in positions of social or economic weakness beg before her, I think there needs to be a spin-off prequel where she tickle tortures some college aged female migrant or a gay college student who hasn't come out to her parents yet.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back