• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: Owen Fucks Up FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Here is a golden oldie for y'all! This is a direct sequel to Jenni The Clown: Help My Son, which can be found here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275548-Jenni-The-Clown-Help-My-Son-F-M

This story and many more can be found in my tickle books on lulu.com! https://www.lulu.com/search?contributor=Shellie+Feathers&adult_audience_rating=00

I hope you all enjoy this as it is one of my personal favorites!

Barry had tried calling Jenni more than a couple of times. She wasn't sure what to say to him. The two had met on fetlife and had a couple of fun times but she didn't use fetish sites with the intention of finding a long term partner. He wanted the two of them to be exclusive and she just wasn't interested. He was entertaining enough, but the two had nothing in common. The last few days had been a trip. Jenni still wasn't totally convinced that her experience with Lina had even happened. It could very well have been a dream. She decided, as a psychologist, that the healthiest thing she could do is not question it. If she delved too far into such a mystery, it would only end with her losing touch with reality or worse.

She got another text from Barry. She ignored it. She had already said everything she needed to say to him. She had let him down as easy as possible. What he did with his life wasn't her business. Jenni was by no means heartless. She just wasn't at a point where she wanted a commitment. She thought about going to the bar just outside of town that she liked, but then thought he might show up there as well and she didn't want any barroom drama. She decided to go close to campus where her friend, Amy, would be bartending.

Jenni walked into the bar and saw that it was a bit busier than usual. There was still a seat at the bar open though, so she happily took it. Amy soon saw Jenni, and made a gunshot suicide gesture with her thumb and index finger.

“What's wrong, Sexy?” Jenni asked her friend.

“Just busy. Haven't had a break yet. Got a birthday boy and his, like, 20 friends here. And it's just me at least for the next hour.” Amy tossed her hair and leaned on the counter, clearly in need of a breather.

“Who's the birthday boy?” Jenni looked around the room. “The one with the Misfits hoodie in the corner.” Amy answered. Jenni found the guy and gasped.
It was Owen, Evelyn's son. The boy that she had only a few months ago given 3 therapy sessions to.

“Wait! I know him. He's not 21. He's only 18.” Jenni told Amy.

“Then he had a Hell of a fake ID.”

“He can afford it.” Jenni said.

“So I've been busting my ass for a minor. I could lose my job. I could get fined.” Amy was quickly getting pissed off.

“Settle down and get me a double Jameson, neat” Jenni tried to calm her. “I've got an idea…”

Owen was at the carnival. 8 years old. He was a child again. He was alone though, something that was odd for a boy that age in such a public setting. He saw a crowd gathering and moved in with them to see what the big deal was. There was a stage. There was a chair in the center of it. There were 3 clowns doing tricks. Blowing up balloon animals, doing cartwheels and other acrobatics... 1 was male and the other 2 were female. There was a huge puff of smoke. The crowd gasped. The male clown was gone. He suddenly appeared behind Owen, grabbing the boy and carrying him up onto the stage. Owen tried to kick and scream, but to no avail. The male clown put Owen into the chair and brought a bar down onto Owen's lap to lock him into place. The two female clowns giggled and pointed mockingly at the boy. The male clown did a series of back flips to distance himself from the chair as the female clowns approached Owen with sinister smiles. The one on the right opened her mouth to speak.

“Slowly... just one finger... slowly...” she repeated. Owen had no idea what she was talking about…

Owen woke up from the dream to find that he was tied spread eagle to his bed, his shoes and socks had been removed and he was now wearing a pair of his fuzzy pajamas, both Jenni and his mom were sitting in separate chairs at the foot of his bed, and Jenni (in her full clown costume and make-up) was running a finger up and down the length of his left sole. He couldn't suppress a quick chortle.

“See? Just one finger, slowly, does the trick. It's so easy.” Jenni told Evelyn. Owen wondered how long the this had been going on before he had come to. Jenni turned to Owen. “Good, you're awake. I have a bone to pick with you, kiddo.”

“Yes, Jenni told me about where you and your friends were earlier this evening.” Evelyn told her son. “It sounded quite different than going to the movies, I must say.”

“It was Todd's idea! He got me the ID” Owen tried to claim.

“Oh, don't worry.” Jenni said. “I will be dealing with your buddy soon enough. You not only were breaking the law, you put a very good friend of mine in a horrible position.”

“What are you talking about?”

“The bartender, Kiddo. Do you realize how much trouble she could have gotten in for serving you?”

“This behavior needs to stop, Owen.” Evelyn said. “This attitude of yours like everything is about you. Well, guess what? Now, tonight really is about you. All about you.”

“How did I get back here?” Owen asked.

“I slipped a mild sedative into your virgin Pina Colada.”

“Virgin?”

“Well, after I told Amy your real age, she wasn't gonna give you any more booze.” Jenni explained. “That would have been illegal. Not that you are any stranger to breaking the law, but I would like to have thought that you knew better now. I can see though, that my work isn't done here.”

“Mom...” Owen tried to reason with Evelyn, “I promise…”

“Your word doesn't mean much at this point, young man.” Evelyn interrupted him. “Jenni and I have been talking and we have both agreed on what the appropriate punishment should be.”

“I can only guess.” Owen said sarcastically, knowing Jenni's M.O. full well.

“Tickle Torture!” Jenni clapped happily.

“Yes, the idea seemed rather silly to me at first...” Evelyn admitted, “But nothing else has seemed to work and Jenni seems to think that such a deterrent would be extremely effective.”

“Mom, she's crazy! Look at what she's wearing!”

“Owen, her appearance isn't nearly as disturbing to me as your inability to show respect!” His mother shot back.

“Whoa whoa whoa... Let's all take a minute to relax.” Jenni broke the tension. “We are here to teach young Owen a lesson. But that doesn't mean that it can't be fun as well.”

“Jenni, if you saw me in that bar, why didn't you just take action yourself? Why did you have to bring my mom into it?” Owen inquired.

“Two reasons. One, we already tried this with just me, and it didn't seem to do any good. Two, she's your mom. You need to respect her as an authority figure as long as you live in her home. You have not only pissed me off tonight, but you have upset her over and over again with your little stunts. Besides, let's face it, who's gonna know how to tickle you better than your mother? That's just common sense.” She reasoned out loud.

“I can't believe this is happening.” Owen exhaled, realizing he had absolutely no way to avoid what was to come.

“Well, you'd better believe it, Buddy.” Jenni grinned. “Cause it's tickle time.”

“Oh, yes. I'm going to start up here.” Evelyn announced as she stood up from her chair and moved to sit on the bed next to Owen's upper body. Owen immediately tried to shift away from her, which made Jenni laugh.

“Wow, Evelyn, you must know some tricks. He looks scared.” Jenni pointed out.

“It's just as you said, Dear. Who's gonna know better than me?” Evelyn smiled and paired her index and middle fingers together, bringing them down to Owen's armpits and just barely touching through the fabric of his pajama shirt, being as light as possible while still adding just a little bit of nail. Then she started drawing them in a circular pattern. Owen didn't stand a chance.

“Hehehehehhehehehhehehehhehehhe Moohohohoohohm!”

“That didn't take too long.” Jenni commented.

“I am trying to remember where he is ticklish, but the feet and armpits are hard to forget.” Evelyn responded.

“Oh, well both of those spots are pretty universal.”

“Watch this.” Evelyn began lightly probing the pits dead center. Owen nearly hurt his wrists trying to pull away. The fingers kneaded gently, like molding playdough.

“HehHehHEhEHHEhHEheHhEH HahahHAhHAhHAhAhHAHHAHA”

“So, I'm curious...” Jenni leaned back in her chair as she spoke to Evelyn over Owen's audible mirth. “When we first met, you made it sound like you and Owen couldn't have been more distant when he was growing up.”

“Oh no, Dear. I mean, Once he hit a certain age, we grew distant to be sure. But for the longest time, He was my little boy. Especially when he was 4 or 5, tickle attacks were fairly common around here.” Evelyn assured her as she moved down to Owen's ribs, playing them lightly like piano keys.

“Do tell.” Jenni requested delightedly as she scooted over to Owen's feet. She grabbed his right foot, holding it firm with one hand while the other scribbled along the arch.

“HEHehhHEHHAhahheHAEHAHEahehHAEhaHEhaHEhaHEhAHEHAE!” “Well, you saw me play Tickle Monster with him last time you were here.” Evelyn scratched her son's ribs through his shirt making him giggle more rapidly. “That one never fails, because he anticipates it. But I used to pin him to the floor and tickle his ribs and tummy quite often as well. He has a panic spot, you know.”

“What do you mean?”

“No! Mom, she hasn't fooohhohohohohohound it befoohohohohhoohohrrre. Don't!”

“Now I have to know.” Jenni insisted. Evelyn smirked and beckoned Jenni to come and sit next to her. Jenni happily obliged of course, eager to discover this secret ticklish place. Evelyn brought a finger to her lips.

“Now this is a total secret. To the best of my knowledge, I am the only person who knows about this.” Evelyn started undoing the buttons on Owen's shirt. Just the first few.

“Mom, I'm way too old for this!” Owen tried to reason with his mother.

“Nonsense. You've been acting like a child as of late, so now we are treating you like a child.” Evelyn now grabbed the waistband of his pajama bottoms. Jenni noticed an immediate twitch in Owen's stomach muscles. Evelyn pulled down the waistband as much as she could without revealing her son's privates. The skin was pink and had imprints from the waistband. “Okay, Sweetie, let's see if you remember this.” Evelyn moved on hand over to the lower tummy, not yet touching. “Do you remember Happy Legs?

“Please, I'm really begging you! I'll clean the whole house. I'll wash the car. BOTH!” Jenni could only chuckle as she watched how desperate Owen was getting.

“Who's Happy Legs?” Jenni asked.

“Happy Legs is a cute little bug that has to cross the speed bumps to get home.” Jenni saw the ridges from the waistband of Owen's pajama bottoms and instantly got the joke. “Let's see if she can get home, Owen.” Evelyn used the index and middle finger nails of her right hand to slowly, one millimeter at a time, scritch and scratch along the lower tummy as it made it's way from Owen's left side to his right. Owen couldn't stand it for even a second.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH NOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOH STOHHOHOOHHOHHOHOHHOOHOHHOOHHOOHOHOHPPPPP!” He screamed.

“Jesus.” Jenni jumped a little, startled. Evelyn only grinned as her fingers made their way back and forth across the lower tummy. It was an utterly unendurable tickle spot on the young man. Jenni could see that much very clearly. She wasn't sure though if it was just the skin itself or Evelyn's masterful creeping touch that had Owen looking as though he was gonna pee his pants. This was obviously a tickling game that Owen's mother used to play with him and it still worked very well. Jenni came to the conclusion that half of Owen's current mental state of hysteria had to be the memories that were coming back to him. Being forced to remember when he was tickled so much as a child made the act that much more intolerable. Jenni nudged Evelyn, who stopped tickling Owen so that Jenni could whisper something to her. Evelyn pulled away with a baffled expression.

“I don't follow you... How do you mean?” She asked. Jenni leaned back in to whisper again. “Oh, I don't know. He might not be able to take that.” Evelyn said with a hint of concern for her son.

“He either will or won't. He did something very wrong tonight. He needs to be conditioned or this behavior will continue.” Jenni reminded the matron.

“Okay, let's do it.” Evelyn agreed. Jenni clapped happily and hopped over Owen so that she and Evelyn were on either side of him. “Okay, Owen.” Evelyn spoke softly to the boy. “We have a problem.”

“W-we do?” Owen was fearful.

“Seems the Tickle Monster is hungry again.” Owen listened as he thought of his how his mom used to turn into the “Tickle Monster” and playfully nibble his toes as if she was eating them. It always brought him to complete hilarity. “But she's not alone. She has a friend.” Owen looked over to Jenni, who simply waved and mouthed “Hi!” at him. “And she and her friend don't want your feet.”

“Nope.” Jenni shook her head. “We want something with... ruffles.” Jenni's smile sent a shiver up Owen's spine as he comprehended what they were saying. He suddenly looked as though he were going to cry. “Here we go, Owen. Big breath!” Jenni teased as she and Evelyn both brought their heads to either side of Owen's tummy where the ripples from the indention were still pink and visible, and they began to “nom” at the tender flesh. Owen gasped and went insane.

“AAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAGGGHHGHGHGHGHG HHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA...” He drifted into silent laughter and tears filled his eyes. It wasn't long before he passed out.

Owen came back to only about 25 minutes later. Jenni was once again sitting at the foot of the bed in her chair, but Evelyn was gone. Good thing, too, cause Owen was now naked on the bed. He was still restrained.

“Well, that was fun.” Jenni smiled. She had to have quickly fixed her make-up while he was out because he could see traces of paint on his tummy from where her face had been, as well as a pair of lipstick kiss marks on either side of his bellybutton. “But your mom was right, you couldn't take it.”

“Where did she go?” Owen asked. “Don't worry. She'll be back.”

“What???” Owen had no desire to be naked in front of his mother at his age.

“What are you so worried about? It's not like she hasn't seen it before. Besides, I'm sure that your mom isn't gonna try to touch you anywhere too private. Anyways, she just ran to Walmart real quick to grab a couple of things.”

“Like what?”

“How should I know? After you passed out, she told me that she wanted to get some tools and that I should watch you till she gets back.”

“Can I please get some clothes?” Owen pleaded.

“Owen, the best punishments are the ones that humiliate. So, not a chance. At the same time, though, she is the one who told me to strip you. It wasn't actually my idea.” Jenni informed the disbelieving boy.

“I don't buy that for a dollar.”

“Then I will sell it for a quarter. It's the truth.” Jenni replied. A rascally look formed on her face after a moment. She got up and moved onto the bed. “What are you so afraid of, Owen?” Jenni put her hands on her breasts, slowly squeezing and giving them a good massage. “Are you afraid of her coming in here and seeing you excited?” That was exactly what Owen was worried about. Jenni kept rubbing her chest with her left hand and placed her right hand on Owen's penis. She didn't move her fingers or anything. She just kept the hand rested on his organ. “Are you afraid...” Her voice turned husky and seductive, “That she's gonna see how much you've really grown?”

“Jenni... please.” He stiffened in her hand. She let go and stopped her game, returning to her clownish demeanor. “Well, then you better think of Baseball or Grandma in the shower or something cause she is gonna be back here any second.”

“You're twisted.” Owen said.

“You have brought all of this on yourself, Kiddo.” Jenni folded her arms. “The only reason that any of this is happening is because you can't treat people with respect. You need to understand that from the second that your mom hired me those many weeks ago, you were mine. I promised her that I would help get you in order. That I would hound you to the ends of the Earth until you changed your ways. When Jenni The Clown is sent for you, you WILL see the light...” Her eyes went sinister. “Or you will die laughing.”

Owen took a few breaths as he reflected on his life. He had no excuses. He had no explanation. He tried to think about why it was so important to him to drink and to be so immature.

“After tonight, you will be all out of chances.” Jenni told him. “We need to figure out the root of the problem and put a stop to it. Because next time I have to come here, I won't stop until you are absolutely insane. As a psychologist, I have enough swing to have you committed and don't you dare think that I am joking. I will tickle you and tickle you until you lose your mind. And you know damn well that I can.”

“I am lonely.” Owen said. The comment caught Jenni off guard.

“Excuse me?”

“I am so lonely, Jenni.” He confessed. “Mom's never around. Girls think I'm a joke. I can't stop hanging out with that crowd because... I have nothing else.” Owen looked as though he was going to cry. Jenni felt her heart break a little as she looked on.

“Is that the truth?” She asked.

“Yes.” Jenni sat on the bed next to Owen. She put a hand on his chest to comfort him.

“What if I could introduce you to someone? A girl. A girl who wouldn't judge you. Maybe even... someone like you. Would you still feel that way?”

“I would give anything for that.” He promised her.

“Owen, don't fuck with me. This is your last chance. If I help you, will you stop this nonsense?

“Yes. Yes, I promise.”

“Okay, Owen. Then I have good news and I have bad news.” Jenni rubbed his chest.

“Good news first.” He requested.

“Your mom isn't coming back in here. That was just a terror tactic to make you think. It's just you and me. I have more than enough tools in my bag after all.” She smiled. A rush of relief flew over Owen like an ocean wave.

“Oh, thank God.”

“Yeah, kid, I've got limits myself.” Jenni laughed. “But there is the bad news, too.”

“What's that?”

“It's just you and me now. She can't protect you.” Jenni's face was now just inches from Owen's. She grinned wide and Owen couldn't help but giggle nervously at the clown. “I'm not done with you, Owen. I will keep my word. I will help you find somebody. I actually like playing matchmaker. But... for now... you're mine. And I remember a few other major tickle spots on you.” Jenni looked to Owen's cock and he blushed. She looked back at him with a saucy smile.

“Don't worry. We'll get there. But first...” Jenni reached down to the floor beside the bed and grabbed her duffel bag, lifting it up and setting it on the chair beside the bed where Evelyn had been sitting. She unzipped it all the way. “Now, I feel like we've already given your tummy a good workout.” She removed an Ostrich feather duster from the bag and put on a phony Swedish accent. “But ve must git you clean!” She wiggled the duster across his tummy.

“Hehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehe” Owen actually liked this kind of light, playful tickle. Jenni wasn't out to punish him anymore, he realized. This was just her at play. “Such a filthy bellybutton. I clean, ja?” She twirled the duster over his navel. He giggled and she watched him laugh with an endearing countenance. “Ooooh and ze leetle boy is very dirty down here.” She moved the duster to his privates and let the feathers dance and shimmy over his penis and testicles. He giggled more now, and he began to get hard again. “Ze leetle boy is teeklish, no?” She snickered. “Teekle teekle.”

“Jehehehehehehehhehehehehehnnnnnniiiii!”

“No Jenni, my name is Hilda. Und I come to clean ze leetle boy. Teekle teekle.”

Owen laughed at Jenni's awful accent and the friendly tickling that she was giving him. His cock reached a concrete firmness and she enveloped it with the duster and twirled the implement again.

“Hehehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehee”

“My word! Such a dusty boy.”

“Hihihihiihihihhiihihihihihldaa!” Jenni dropped the duster and put her hands on her hips. She abandoned the maid persona completely.

“Hilda? I'm Jenni. Who's Hilda? Are you talking to other clowns? Huh?” She tickled his sides with her fingers, brushing her thumbs over his ribs.

“Hahahahahahhahahahah noohhoohhoohohhoo!”

“Good!” Jenni laughed. Her fingers flew all over his sides for about 3 minutes before she stopped to give him some air. “Tell me, Owen.” Jenni popped her knuckles as he caught his breath. “What is your absolute super duper favorite tickle spot of all time?”

“I... I don't know.” He shook his head.

“Aw, come on. Is it your feet? Your pits? Your knees? Your butt? You can tell Jenni.”

“I guess... well I liked the last time when you tickled me, ya know, down there.”

“Wow, a guy who likes his privates tickled. Will wonders never cease?” She asked sarcastically. “I mean, I honestly would never have guessed. But I know that you are quite ticklish down below. And there is nothing on God's green earth that turns me on more than having a set of ticklish naughty parts to play with. Boy or girl. Hmmm...” She looked upward and thought for a moment before looking back down at him. “Are these expensive sheets?”

“No. Not really.” Owen answered.

“Okay.” She looked to see that his legs were spread pretty far apart. She could see just about everything south of the equator. “I got a great idea.” She reached back into her bag and pulled out a container with several little compartments and a small ziplock bag with a variety of brushes. “We're gonna have a little fun with my paints.”

“Oh noohhooh.” Owen threw his head back, just imagining exactly what Jenni was about to do to him.

“Oh, you don't know the half of it, bud. Cause before I can do that, I need to make sure that I have a totally smooth surface.” She reached back into her bag. “I normally only keep this thing in here for emergencies. But I can put it to good use here.” She pulled out a Gillette Venus Swirl razor and a bottle of shaving cream. She saw the worried look on Owen's face.

“I don't know about this.” He said.

“Listen, Owen, I have been shaving myself for years now, including my pussy. And ya know how many times I have cut myself? None. It's never happened. I am a master with this thing.” She shook up the can and spurted some shaving cream onto her hand before dropping it and rubbing her hands together to get the cream to lather. She then set about coating Owen's pubic hair with the cream, covering his genitals and between his ass cheeks. He could only lay there and let her do it. “Okay. Commencing Operation Lawnmower...” She joked. She started her work, shaving the hair above Owen's penis. It actually felt good in a way, Owen thought. Once or twice, the razor got a little too close to that waistband tickle spot and Jenni had to hold him steady and talk him through it as he giggled helplessly. Eventually, she finished the area and moved on down to his balls. She tugged at the scrotum to flatten it and Owen felt the razor being ran down it. Christ, it tickled! He never would have guessed. He tried like Hell to stay still but the sensation was impossible to ignore.

“Heheheh... Hehehehhehehehehheheh...” He snorted once or twice.

“I know. I know. Be strong. Jenni's almost done with them.” She told him as she secretly loved putting him through this gentle torture. It only took a little over a minute for her to finish shaving the testicles, even though it seemed like much longer to Owen. “Now for the hard part.” Jenni announced.

“That wasn't the hard part??” Owen felt as though he had just been through such an ordeal already.

“No, I still have to do the dark side of the moon, so to speak.” She informed him.

“Oh, for the love of... who cares?” Owen laughed. It was his ass, not his underarms. “Go right on ahead.”

“As you wish.” Jenni shrugged, knowing full well that Owen couldn't possibly know how badly this was gonna tickle him. She spread his cheeks and placed the blades just outside of his asshole before running them outward in a swift motion and came dangerously close to cutting him when he jerked hard enough to shake the bed.

“EEP!” It was hard to describe the sound that he made.

“I told you.” She sighed.

“I can't do that again.”

“Yeah, well, I've got to do it, so just hang in there.” She set the blades just outside his hole again and he started giggling. “I haven't moved it yet.” She teased him.

“I cahahahan't help it.” Jenni chuckled and shaved the crack. Owen bit his lip so hard, he almost broke the skin. She took her sweet time. Owen was sweating by the time she was done.

“All done.”

Owen exhaled. He couldn't imagine a more fiendish tickle than the one he had just received. “Why on Earth did that tickle so bad?”

“Why wouldn't it? Owen, we found out that you had a ticklish booty the first time we played.” Jenni reminded him.

“Yeah, but this was... different.”

“Well, yeah, because it wasn't my fingers this time. It was a more precise implement so the sensation was different. I tried to warn you.” Jenni wiped the razor and Owen's nether regions clean with a towel from her bag. “There, now the whole area should be nice and smooth. Not to mention that the skin should be more refreshed and the nerves more responsive.

“Wonderful.” Owen answered cynically.

“Don't be a grouch, Owen. I don't think I've ever seen you so hard, so it can't be that bad. Now, what should I paint?” Owen took notice of his erection once she mentioned it. It was a tower. It felt as though it could probably take a punch and the result would be the attacker's hand breaking. He was actually a bit lightheaded from the lack of bloodflow to his head. It had all rushed to his penis and the result was an absolute beacon of masculinity.

“I have no idea.” He told her. Jenni opened up the container with all of her colors and picked a slender brush from the ziplock bag. “Why do you carry those around with you?” He asked.

“I'm a clown, remember. Sometimes I paint faces at parties.”

“This isn't really the same thing, though.”

“Yes it is. Just different body parts. I think it will be a lot of fun though. I have gotten many many giggles from different boys and girls while applying this stuff to their cheeks and noses. I'm sure this is gonna tickle you pretty good.”

Owen thought back to a party they had at his elementary school when he was in Second grade. He had gotten his face painted and it DID tickle. Something about the itch of the bristles was just maddening, he recalled.

“I think I can do something with this bottom of yours.” Jenni dipped the brush into a small compartment of green paint. She parted his cheeks again. “Owen, if you fart, I will kill you slow.” They both laughed at the absurd possibility. She touched the tip of the brush to his tailbone and flicked it repeatedly in tiny strokes, gradually traveling upward towards the hole.

“Hehehhehehehehhehehehehehhehehehhe...” It tickled already and she hadn't even gotten to any particular weak spot. Only the very tip of the brush ever touched down, so each flick was like a gentle, tickly poke. Jenni giggled along with him, talking to him as she would one of the kids at the parties she did.

“Tickle tickle... hehehe... Hold still now.” She stopped just before she reached his asshole, which was puckered up. “That was only the stem.”

“The stem?”

“Of my sunflower.” She said. She wiped off the brush and dipped in in the yellow paint. She flicked the brush against the hole and Owen started bucking, so she had to stop. “That just won't do.” She re-positioned herself so that one of her biceps was pinning Owen's stomach down. “Alright, I've got you now, Captain Giggles.” She continued her ticklish flicking of the brush against his asshole. The bristles tickled all over the puckered hole and even poked the center a couple of times, bringing Owen to silent laughter. After the hole was completely yellow, She used the white paint for the assorted petals. By the time she was done with the flower, Owen was totally red in the face. “There. Pretty as a picture.” She admired her work. “Now what to do with those boy parts of yours...” She wondered out loud.

“Jenni...” He muttered weakly.

“Hold on now. Like I said, your dick is like granite right now and those balls are positively bulging. I cannot turn down this opportunity... I know! Rocket ship!” She chirped and dipped another small brush into the black paint as Owen braced himself.

“Please make this quick.”

“It will take as long as it takes, young man. It's a good thing I shaved you because now I can see and access the whole area.” She touched the brush to the base of the penis, circling it with the same little flicks.

“Hahahahahhahahahhahah…”

“Coochie coo...” Jenni smiled. She held the cock still as she painted it. Every so often, she would paint a spot that made Owen squirm. Her response was to tease him by telling him that she had to do that spot over again since he had moved. This happened six or seven times until the base was black. She used the first brush which was still coated in white paint and flicked it up and down the length of the member. When Jenni got to the underside, Owen squirmed much more frequently. Jenni had to redo that area a number of times.

Owen was totally lost in the tickles at this point. He couldn't focus on anything else. After about 17 minutes, his penis had been turned into a rocket ship, just as Jenni had promised. She even bothered to write NASA on the side. The second “A” had taken her a minute to do cause that patch of skin was tender. Owen breathed heavily, appreciating the break.

“One last thing.” She said.

“What…”

“The rocket ship is taking off. I have to do the exhaust.”

“JENNI!”

“Are we ready for this?” A dark chuckle emerged from the clown. She found the thinnest brush that she had and dipped in in the grey. She had no intention of making this fast.

“I don't think I can.”

“Yes, you can. I believe in you.” She lowered the brush. “Owen... this is gonna tickle in a way you have never known before. You're gonna laugh. You're gonna scream. But I'm not gonna stop... until I have covered every spot. Just remember, no matter how bad it gets, Jenni's got you. You're my little tickle baby, and I won't let you pass out again.” She looked positively wicked and when the brush landed on the surface of Owen's scrotum, he screamed just like Jenni said he would. “Tickle tickle tickle...” She teased him with tickle talk as she made her little flicks, painting the left nut, then the right, coaxing such frantic giggles out of the young man that he thought she was gonna tickle him to death for real. She coated each wrinkle, each crease, drew several little lines along the seam to separate the “blasts”, and drew little sparks along his perineum, describing each stroke to him and constantly remarking about how ticklish he seemed to be. “Here is the base of the blast. Tickle tickle... Now the tops of the balls have to be a bit lighter in shade... Stop squirming. You're a big boy... Oh, how cute! The scrotum contracts when you see the brush about to touch down. Hahaha... It's like it's frightened... I can only imagine how bad it tickles here right where the sack meets the taint... Gitsy goo...”

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA EHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE HEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHE HEHEHEHHEHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH EEEEE…”

Finally it all stopped. Owen's eyes were too teary to even see Jenni anymore. She wiped them dry for him.

“There, there. You took that like a champ. Now I am going to reward you. Jenni popped open the front of her costume, freeing her legendary breasts. She trapped Owen's penis between them. “Now, I'm gonna fly the rocket all the way to the moon.” She told Owen as she rubbed her breasts up and down.

It only took about 20 seconds before an amazing orgasm rocked Owen from his head to his toes. He earned it, Jenni thought. Once he was done, she did up her costume and untied him. He was half asleep. She kissed him on the cheek, promising once more to stay true to her word as long as changed his attitude and behavior. He whispered “Yes” with the last of his energy and drifted off to sleep. It had been an entertaining night considering it had all started with her avoiding Barry. She knew that Owen was a good kid at heart and that she had done good work with him. And now she needed to get home, shower, and get to sleep. Cause tomorrow was going to prove to be quite eventful...

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back