• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

John Tickled! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Meeting John after he finished work, the married 6' 29 yr old accountant had looked attractive in the photo he had sent me but was more so in the flesh and as expected a little nervous as his fantasy would soon be a reality! He not having experienced being dominated and controlled by another man but I having stressed to him I was not into subjecting guys to pain but was a 'TICKLER' and 'FEET-TICKLER' and needing to stress this so as not to disappoint men coming to me to be tickled, teased and tormented!

Sitting in the lounge I gave him the can of lager he requested as he told me he was excited about the meeting but nervous too as he having super ticklish size 11 feet and I smiled saying that making them perfect and he asked what I wanted to do with his feet and blatantly told him to seduce them manually and orally, to enjoy every inch of them, to lick his soles and toes, to suck and nibble his toes, to massage and tickle his feet and as agreed taking my time! His request to shower denied as I told him feet need to smell and taste like feet which made him shudder as embarrassed his feet would smell coming directly from work in the socks and shoes worn all day at work!

He warned me being seriously ticklish he could stand light tickling but aggressive tickling making him react as if being electrocuted especially if orally played with, his feet lickled as an ex girlfriend had done! I smiled and licked my lips as I told him his feet were in for a treat and he smiled and nodded! John was wearing expensive black leather dress shoes and black nylon thin sheer socks on his size 11 insanely ticklish feet and once in the bedroom stripped as told to his briefs and socks and was secured on his stomach to the bed; gagged!

I picked up his right loafer shoe and inhaled it's smell and told him they smelled awesome as I knelt at the end of the bed facing both upturned socked soles and relished they were mine to enjoy and pressed my nose to them and ran it over each sole in turn making John immediately flinch and ran my tongue the length of each socked foot loving the taste of his sweat from them trapped in socks and shoes all day, his scent rich and masculine and both feet eminating heat as I told him to prepare for our 'Feet-Meet' to be intense with me having complete access to his feet and his laughter would only encourage me to increase his ticklish and licklish distress as his feet were my feet! Every stroke of my fingers tickled like crazy and I smiled with sadistic delight at his helplessness and vulnerability whilst tormenting both horribly sensitive feet!

"Mmmm John these feet even socked definitely appeal and glad your wife away for the weekend as there's no way this 'FEET-MEET' will not be an all nighter and likely a 'WEEK-ENDER' and the first of many as you compelled to meet me or your wife Lynne learning her kinky husband's secret!" John shuddered hearing this threat of blackmail as he heard me deeply inhale his foot stink and slowly explore each socked sole in turn with my teasing fingers! Telling him he'd soon forget the experience with his former girlfriend as he was now in a similar predicament but was my 'Tickle-Lickle Bitch' and he needing to learn this fact fast!

Saying this securing the blindfold and telling him this would magnify every ticklish, licklish sensation making him immediately squirm and moan into the gag! I very lightly stroked each foot delivering a maddening sensation then stopped and proceeded to fondle and massage both socked feet individually and loving the feel of their natural warmth and moistness and telling him naturally sweaty feet the most sensitive so was intent on getting each foot really hot and close to my face savouring their manly smell and saying for me the bonus being he did identify as straight and I was the first man he was submitting himself to!

I taunted him verbally saying he was so ticklish and licklish that he was going to be a perfect victim as a naughty boy cheating on his wife and naughty boys needed punishing and I would be merciless as he deserved and sensed he excited at the dilemma he found himself in but embarrassed and humiliated as his fantasy was now a reality and it was another man playing with him and with his most vulnerable area, his size 11 feet! I then slowly peeled each sock off sensing him embarrassed by this happening and faced two gorgeous bare feet, high arches and long symmetrical toes and soft soles so lightly stroking them, the length of his soles to his toes, his feet instantly flexed at my touch and he'd soon lost it!

I began slowly dancing my fingertips up n' down his soles intentionally tickling him with unbridled passion and evidently John couldn't stand the tickles as I told him it was implemented in secret as a means of interrogation by the military as it leaving no physical marks but psychologically an experience never forgotten by the tickle tortured captive though not something he'd readily admit to having endured as still viewed as childs-play! It was clearly driving John ballistic as his hysterical reactions only encouraged me all the more and then brought my mouth into play!

John's head shook side to side in reaction to my slurping on and nibbling his salty toes and lickling over his arches and the balls of his feet as my mouth moved with impressive finesse, my tongue licking in between each of his toes, all exposed to me and my fingers unleashing a ticklish attack of them and both soles as their intoxicating smell drove me wilder in my assault of them!

John was shrieking with high-pitched laughter, desperate enough to try to pull his defenseless feet from me but he couldn't focus long enough as the tickling and lickling techniques delivered by me intensified as I indulged in smelling both of his discarded socks and then pressed my face against his feet and lathered both soles with my experienced tongue, licking so lickling each foot so they were lubed in saliva and my intrusive fingers slid the length of them and in between each to easily! I was engaaged in systamatically wrecking both gorgeous soles, focusing on the balls and the undersides of his toes to really get him screaming as I inhaled his awesome foot smell! Tickling his mega ticklish toes proved being so intense for John!

"Laugh for me John as you will through the night and tomorrow I will be calling another two tickle tops to join us, they focus on all over body tickling so your feet still my domain to tease and torment but will insist on seeing their tickle techniques on your feet too but it will be me fixated on your size 11's as I will be every 'FEET-MEET'!"

Saying this unlashing a tickle attack of both feet simultaneously so even gagged his laughter louder and music to my ears indulging in my desire to tease and torment his feet and now both my feet as he thrashed madly on the bed and his laughter dissolved to moans and pleadings for me to stop which only encouraged me to to tickle and lickle his feet more which I did! Exploring both of his bound size 11 feet orally, my teeth and tongue, teeth grazing over his soles and arches especially and mouth focused on sucking and nibbling his toes!

Then subjected his saliva lubed feet to the tormenting and teasing revolving bristles of the sonicare electric toothbrush which drove John demented slowly exploring the length of his soles and gliding effortlessly over both feet tortuously and John reacting instantly with laughter unable to hold back from reacting to the insidious ticklish sensations being delivered by me! His gagged voice raised and octave in uncontrollable laughter as I continued to explore both his soles with the sonicare, including his toes and in between his toes and then de-activated it but rubbed and played with his feet purpoely tickling them!

My tongue pressed to the soles of his feet and licking up n' down his size 11 soles, lapping every inch of them smiling as his feet squirmed and he moaned. My tongue licking each toe and sliding in between each one and licking then licking and nibbling the soles of his feet which secured were going nowhere as the tickling and lickling overwhelmed his senses as he tired to escape the consistent oral and manual exploration of his feet with my fingers dancing the length of both super sensitive soles, as the tickling, lickling sensations proving being unbearable for him! Even gagged he pleading "Please, not my feet!" but his desperate pleas only turned me on more and made me tickle him more aggressively!

A feather tickling indulged in with the quill end raking the length of each foot and the feather tendrils slid in between each of his toes in turn which caused him to squirm and giggle. He really giggled and squirmed when I brought the feather tendrils against the soles of his feet before orally assaulting his feet again, licking, lickling and sucking and nibbling his toes and the more my teeth were involved in his teasing, the worse the ticklish torment! It would prove being a wild night and I thinking of when Craig and Dean would be joining us; as I toyed with his feet and now; my feet!

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back