• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Josie Bissett wrote a book that involves tickling!

Jon56

TMF Expert
I just posted this in the mainstream list but I'm posting it hear also since I think there's a lot to discuss. Could this big be used as a scenario in a tickle video or would u get sued for using it? Possibly maybe even with a model that looks like Jossie Bisset? I don't think I'm the only guy that would love to fantasise about reading this book with a hot ticklish woman!

Alright, this may be old news but I just found out Josie Bissett (Jane from Melrose place) wrote a children's book called The Tickle Monster about a monster coming down to earth with a mission to tickle everyone. The book even comes with a pair of Tickle Monster Mits so you can tickle the person your reading it to during the parts that your suppose too! Now I'm not going to go posting any images or video clips with her reading the book since there are minors involved but I was just thinking wouldn't it be awesome to use it in a tickle video (with adults) or have it at home so you can pull it out when people are around you might want to tickle such as someone your dating who your wondering if they like tickling or whoever! You can just say you bought it as a gift for a kid and you want to show it to them. I bet it would be a great time! Anyway, if my memory serves me right I think Josie Bissett got tickled a few times on Melrose Place! Once on the sides and once on her feet after she got paralyzed for a while and was getting a reflexology test. Sounds like we may have another celebrity like Kelly Ripa who's into tickling that we need to start collecting clips of!

Last edited:
josie bisset

i remember the show and her. i always wondered if she was into tickling and she has VERY beautiful feet.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the concept of her book but NOT the fact that it's targeted at children. I actually have a pair of the gloves that came with it. Honestly, I love them, and I would actually like to tickle someone with the gloves on, they're just perfect. As long as whoever it is I'm tickling is 18 or older, I'll be having my fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back