• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie Mc Gee's Adventures in Time Issue #1 *09/05/06

MTJpub

Verified
Julie Mc Gee's Adventures in Time takes up where Vellicatrices Unlimited left off.

Julie and her partner Kelli Knox are bouncing back and fourth through the time stream tracking down the mystic gold long before they are turned into the toe rings sought by both Koo and the Countess. Due to a malfunction, the girls never know where they will end up be it the beginning of time to the distant future. No matter what period of time they visit, they will face new challenges and struggles trying to increase their stockpile of gold.

Julie McGee's ADVENTURES IN TIME, from the team that brought you PULP TICKLES!

BZ Tickler & Dr. Dave bring you the first exciting issue of Julie McGee's ADVENTURES IN TIME

**10 Full color pages
**50+ Panels
**3 Bonus Bios
**E-Mail delivery
**jpeg format

Ordering & Product Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/AIT.html

I just finished reading this, and I loved every page. These are really talented artists and writers, and I can tell already that this is going to be one of my long-term favorite comics.

Here is a sample page from Julie McGee's Adventures in Time Issue #1

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Now THIS is a Tickle Comic!! ^_^

I'll say this about JMAIT:

IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

Finally. I mean, finally. We FINALLY have a tickle comic where the women LOVE being tickled! They absolutely freaking LOOOOOVE it! They want it, ask for it, BEG for their tickles! :poke3:

Kelli's entire dialogue on P.6 is fabulous. She's so wonderfully eager to get tickled out of her mind! 2 HOURS! And Julie is just as eager for her tickles. SWEET. Page 7 is INCREDIBLE. Okay, it's a robot machine doing the tickling, but at least those tickles are FULL-BODY and non-stop.The panel structure was interesting. The artist crammed a LOT of tickling into one page, and it's blindly obvious how much the women LOVE IT. Julie licking feathers was a nice touch.

I also liked the "Ped-Sensor" tickle shoes on P. 3. Julie loving it and wanting, nay demanding, more was great. I would have really liked to see a full page or more of that action.

Overall, the art style is fun, and it's excellent to see an artist who truly enjoys the tickle fetish. He draws a lot of good expressions, and not just the tickle-bliss ones. The real test will be seeing how he draws nudity and orgasms and overtly sexual tickling, because BZ has said more than once that JMAIT will have both (hopefully *lots*)

The writing is very good, and although I would have loved a LOT more megatickling like P.7, it *is* the first issue, and the whole storyline has to be introduced and explained. It's a needed evil. So I will wait for Issue #2 to see what the ol' BZ can do. :woot:

Thanks for the support folks.

Yes it's been a long time coming, but it's finally here. There was a lot ot cram into the first issue to set things up for the entire series. Between the first issue and the bio sheets everyone should be up to speed on the sotry. For issue two I plan on Julie pulling up a computer file that will explain the basics of the enchanted golds origin and the reason for the quest. This will be included with the 10 pages of story as a seperate file. That way the readers will have the back story without wasting story pages and short cut the action.
As for how Dr. dave handles nudity, you should all check out Pulp Tickles "Harsh Words, Harsh Punishment". That will give you some ideas.
Although both girls enjoy tickling and tickling to orgasm will be included in the story, the only nudity will be upper body. There will NOT be any lower body nudity, or overt sexual tickling. Julie enjoys tickling to the point that the act of tickling sends her over the edge. That's where I'm going with this. She's based on my wife who actually enjoys foot tickling that much and to that degree. Crotch tickling is just not something I'm going to deal with. Sorry for any confusion.
That said, here's a little about issue 2. The girls are off to the Netherlands during the time of the Vikings to discover one of the enchanted gold's strongest links. A powerful Viking Priestess stands in the way. The question is, will Julie and Kelli succeed in the theft? More importantly, will they make it back home?

It's going to be a wild ride.

As always, keep the faith.

BZ Tickler

Good stuff, man! This rocks! All the best to you two.

~FTKL

BZTickler said:
She's based on my wife who actually enjoys foot tickling that much and to that degree.
BZ Tickler

You. Lucky. Bastard.

Looks great BZTickler & Dr. Dave! Hope this puppy sells like hotcakes! Keep up the great work!

Thanks to MTJpub for posting the cover & the sample page. Gracias , friend.

Thanks Tklman,

Yes it's true. You lock my wife in stocks and tickle her barefeet with fingers and a nice small pointed feather, and she'll have a great orgasm. Scratching her heels, and a small crease on the sides of her big toes are great spots. One of her total favs though is the area just under the ball of the foot. Tickling her with a stiff feather under her toes will make her your friend for life.

Must be why we've been married for 14 years and together for 22.

Thanks for the kind words and support.
Keep the faith

BZ Tickler

I thought I'd post my reply on this forum - since this seems to be the more active thread ;)

I got my copy yesterday - and wow - I have some things I want to say!

BZ - the writing is great. Typical of your work, but maybe even better than I am used to! Really funny, and really creative. The coloring is also really good. It seems like you changed your style to match better with Dr. Dave's illustration style. That's not easy to do. My compliments.

Dr. Dave - thought the line work was really engaging. Lots of different camera angles and shots. Made for a very dynamic comic - again, not an easy thing to do.

Overall I thought the comic art was excellent. Great final product. As far as the content and the theme I thought it was even better!!!!! I loved the tickling scenes. I loved the girls reactions. Loved the overall "feel" of the comic.

For anyone thaat has not ordered this comic yet. ORDER THIS COMIC. It has WONDERFUL foot tickling, upperbody tickling, beautiful women, tickle bots, some kick ass artwork, and a damn funny story.

Can I reserve my copy of JMAIT #2 now?? Hee hee. :bouncybou

Thanks for the hard work, and I look forward to many more comics from you two.

Bandito

Guys--

Just finished reading the first issue, and I have to say that a damn fine job was done by all! BZ's story is excellent, with a nice combination of back story, action and humor, but I was expecting this after reading what he's done on the Pulp Tickles series. Dr. Dave's new art style looks great... its reminiscent of the DC animated style without being too derivative. It flat-out works wonderfully for the story! And as has been mentioned before, the main characters are awesome. The gorgeous Julie and the adorably cute Kelli... both are beautiful, intelligent and love to be tickled. They might just be the perfect ticklees... thank you for bringing them to life for us!

Don't look now... but I think you two have another winner on your hands! Can't wait for the next installment!!!

This is an outstanding piece of work! My congratulations and major kudos on this one. Guys, don't miss this one, it's really that good. :triangle:

Thanks for all the support folks. I'm busy writing away this weekend. Dr. Dave and I are already hard at work on the Cheyenne Hall story for Pulp tickles (not only are there bare breasts in that one, but bound nude breasts! Yee haw!!). Then it's back to Adventures in time #2. After AIT #2, we wrap up Pulp Tickles with a Jungle story, then we're back on AIT full time. We're fired up on AIT, but I also don't want to leave Pulp Tickles hanging.

In issue #2 of Adventures in Time, Julie and Kelli are trying to steal enchanted gold from a Viking Priestess. Not only will Julie be tickled to climax, she'll be pushed beyond it. Yes tickle fur, there will be fur!:)

Will Kelli be able to rescue Julie in time?, or will she be "tied up" with her new friends?

Only time will tell!

As always, keep the faith!

BZ Tickler

This just in. My real life wife Julie has just this weekend consented to do some photo covers for Adventures in Time. No particular issues are set yet, but I'll keep you informed.

Got to love her! Maybe I should marry her.

Wait, I already did!

Leep the faith

BZ Tickler

BZTickler said:
In issue #2 of Adventures in Time, Julie and Kelli are trying to steal enchanted gold from a Viking Priestess. Not only will Julie be tickled to climax, she'll be pushed beyond it. Yes tickle fur, there will be fur!:)

YES!! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!! :2poke: :wub:

Thank you thank you THANK YOU!!! :woot:

Oh, man, I can hardly wait!
:couch:

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back