• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie McGee's Adventures in Time Issue #2 *New 04/23/09 **F/F tickling

MTJpub

Verified
Julie McGee's
ADVENTURES IN TIME

ISSUE #2
IN SEARCH OF FREYA

Story, Color, Lettering By
BZ Tickler

Pencils and Inks By
Dr.Dave

The long awaited 2nd issue of Julie McGee's Adventures in Time is finally here!

**12 Comic pages
**Cover Art
**50+ Panels
**2 Bonus Bios
**F/F Tickling
**PDF Format
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/AIT.html

Authors Note

Hi folks!

Many thanks for the support for my Julie McGee’s Adventures in Time series. A lot has been happening behind the scenes that I’d like to tell you about. This will be Dr. Dave’s last issue. Dave has moved on to other projects and new horizons. I want to extend my thanks for the work he accomplished on the series and for helping me get it off the ground.

I have been working with a few different artists since Dave’s departure in order to find a replacement. It’s funny, but I didn’t think to look closer to home. A good friend of mine that I had worked with on some mainstream projects had some downtime in his schedule. After going over some basic details, he decided to commit to the project. Enter “Newt Windsor.”

Newt will be the new artist on the AIT book as well as our offshoot project Pulp Tickles. We’ve formed a partnership using the name “Skeet Brothers Studio,” through which we will produce all our work. The Julie McGee character will be our “flag” character that will tie our projects together.

Our goal is to alternate projects between comic issues and pinup books. In May, we’ll be releasing a pinup book titled Julie McGee Presents Pulp Tickles. This book will be a collection of fantasy covers presented in the style of the pulp men’s adventure magazines from the 1950’s through the 1970’s. We’re very happy with the result and we’re sure you will be too.

Next up will be the next installment of Adventures in Time, where we will deal with a female pirate captain and her crew. After the pirate issue, we’ll move to a pinup book introduced by Julie that will deal with “photos” from her college days.

After the college days book we’ll be doing an issue of Pulp Tickles. The new format for Pulp Tickles will be a set of three four-page stories. The lead story will be a Julie McGee story with a rotating assortment of different pulp characters. The Julie McGee stories will take place on board the time ship where Julie and Kelli will experiment with different devices, work on the ship, and generally play with each other. It will help me keep you informed with plot twists that I just don’t have room for in a regular issue. I really want to keep the regular issues chock full o’ time jump action.

I won’t fill you in on all the pinup projects we have planned because we want to surprise you. Trust me---we have some really great things in the works!

I really hope you will enjoy the new direction our universe is taking both in story and art. We’re really looking forward to the coming year! To those of you that haven’t seen Newt’s art yet, the new bio sheets included in this issue will give you a taste. Better yet, be sure to catch the new pinup book on in May.

Many thanks again for being a fan.
As always, keep the faith.

BZ Tickler

Please enjoy the Cover Art and Page 1 from the comic Julie McGee's Adventures in Time Issue #2

Have been meaning to comment on this since I got it last week, but have been stupid busy. :p

This was such a fun, and sexy read. I always have loved BZ's writing style, and the two of you have really out done yourself on this issue. The erotic tickling and nudity really added a lot for me personally. And I thought the storyline was a ton of fun.

Great work on this comic - I highly recommend it to anyone.

I'm kinda bummed that the two of you won't be working on future issues together, but the new pages and new look seems just as amazing. Best of luck on the new projects - and I look forward to more.

The Deeto

I rather enjoyed this comic.
I mean, look at the sample panel of those two scantly clad ladies, wouldn't you like to see them tickled all over their naked bodies? I bet you do, and that's exactly what happens in this comic. A wonderful little gem that is filled with erotic tickling.
While the first comic was pretty nice, I like this one even better, there's more diversity in the action, and as such it appears as if much more is happening in this issue. More action-packed; that's the term I was looking for... And being a big fan of Scandinavian mythology, the Nordic theme of this story was amazing. Kinda cool too to see how the enchanted toe rings still play a part in the series. And it certainly gives a direction to the whole of the Adventures In Time series. Makes me wonder where the next adventure will take us...

The art is wonderful. I needed to get used to Dr. Dave's drawing style at first, but now I've grown quite fond of it. It will be a pity to see him leave the series. But from what I gather, the new artist does some pretty awesome stuff too, so the future of the series is secured. :)

Absolutely amazing work!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back