• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

just bought ace foot productions videos...

dtrell

3rd Level Green Feather
i just purchased ace foot productions sorority tickle and trapped and tickled, mainly because they both have scenes in it that i cant get those a$$^&s from FM to do even though ive emailed and asked them to do them for the last 5 years and continue to get ignored(ive stopped emailing them about the two girls in the stocks at once because i can see itll never happen). anyway the scene with two girls in the stocks at once is the one im getting because it looks good(and ive yet to see it done by any other video companies) and im buying trapped and tickled because of the scene with michelle in the stocks from the tickling clip on their site (yes it is possible to sell a video with a tickling clip!!)(HELLO PARADISE VISION!) anyway i will post quick reviews of both after i receive them. both together cost 90 bucks shipped, which i think is pretty steep when FM is selling dvds for 25 bucks, but anyway i will be severely pissed if they suck.

Was That You?

they both have scenes in it that i cant get those a$$^&s from FM to do even though ive emailed and asked them to do them for the last 5 years and continue to get ignored(ive stopped emailing them about the two girls in the stocks at once because i can see itll never happen).

Well, you weren't ignored. Eric Holman and I tried the two-girl thing back in '98...Probably after your first or second request. As big as those stocks might look in a video, they really aren't. They were constructed for one person, and our attempts raised concern for the comfort and safety of the models. That's why it wasn't done.
And if the guy who kept asking for us to do a video with the model facing backward in the stocks is a TMF'er, same sort of problem. The design of the stocks made it impossible.

Chase

yes chase that was i. i have been a member of your site since day 1. i understand what you are saying, but it appears some sort of bench piece could be put across the base so that both girls could sit straight up, and a crosspiece could be put across the upright so their arms would be above their heads. but anyway, thanks for trying. it would however have been nice to have gotten an email back saying you tried but it didnt work. thanks for replying to my post.

don

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back