• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just cause I'm bedridden doesn't mean my feet aren't still ticklish f/m

laughaholic89

TMF Expert
I'm currently bed bound I have m.s. a few months ago I started having caregivers. Everything is a adjustment but the biggest icebreaker in meeting these people is my ticklishness.likebthey always see timid till they touch my foot I giggle then it's like I become less scary or something. Everyday she puts lotion on my feet and changes my socks, my Monday-friday person has figured out how to do it without it tickling. My weekend caregiver not so much, literally a hour ago I was screeching and laughing my head off. I kinda think she does it on purpose, while I'm laughing she will say stuff like "hehe we got to get it between your toes" "where You going give me that foot back" and "hehe this one needs more" She laughs almost as much as me when it happens. She had a bad day and wasn't feeling well, she said "you laughing like that made my day hehe" she will be back tomorrow I haven't laughed like that since I got in this situation

ay laughaholic,
By the sounds of it I tend to agree your weekend caregiver sounds like she likes making you laugh!
Perfect situation - enjoy the "accidental" tickling your caregiver gives you.

Oh nice! Lucky guy for having such a thoughtful caregiver -
must be fun to hear her laugh as you laugh crazy

Nice too see that every weekend you get to have a good laugh then! Lol thanks for sharing

First off, I'd just like to say I hate that your in that situation, and I pray that you somehow can get better in the future. Also great story buddy. I imagine you have many more weekend foot tickles coming your way.

Well i HOPE youre enjoying yourself with it as much as she is haha. Wish you comfort and laughs, especially on the rougher days. Cheers!

I'm currently bed bound I have m.s. a few months ago I started having caregivers. Everything is a adjustment but the biggest icebreaker in meeting these people is my ticklishness.likebthey always see timid till they touch my foot I giggle then it's like I become less scary or something. Everyday she puts lotion on my feet and changes my socks, my Monday-friday person has figured out how to do it without it tickling. My weekend caregiver not so much, literally a hour ago I was screeching and laughing my head off. I kinda think she does it on purpose, while I'm laughing she will say stuff like "hehe we got to get it between your toes" "where You going give me that foot back" and "hehe this one needs more" She laughs almost as much as me when it happens. She had a bad day and wasn't feeling well, she said "you laughing like that made my day hehe" she will be back tomorrow I haven't laughed like that since I got in this situation

Sorry to hear about you suffering with MS. It's truly an evil disease.

I too am sorry to hear you're in that situation. i pray you have better days ahead. Until then, enjoy all the foot tickles you get! it sounds like this brings joy to both of you each time. God Bless

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back