• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just remembered about this introduction area. Figure I'd get in on it. :)

Speedbump

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone.

I'm just some 25 year old dude from Canada. Albeit an awesome one you should definitely want to get to know, if you haven't actually decided that you do yet.

Let's see... I like video games, I wanna travel more than I do, but I also don't have any money to do it atm, I'd like to have a car someday soon, because walking is just too damn time consuming, and busing it is just bleh. I work at a gym currently, and enjoy working out a lot, as well. Not currently going to school or anything, but thinking about it.

I'm watching the volume 8 Family Guy DVD that just came out right now. Good times, good times.

When it comes to tickling, I have yet to really experience it majorly. Little bits here and there but nothing really special. I've enjoyed it ever since I can remember - kinda like, I didn't know what it was, but I still wanted to do it. :p

I'm straight, and would like to tickle and be tickled by girls only. I don't mind talking about it with guys, but that's as far as I'd ever wanna take it. That being said, talking about it as in talking about doing it to each other is also not gonna happen, I just meant about the fetish in general. lol

Anyway, that's enough about me, I guess. Maybe I'll post a picture or something later on

Hey Speedbump! :wavingguy: Thanks for sharing and it's nice to learn a bit more about you. :) I'd say welcome but hell you've been here a whole LOT longer than me. :p

So video games eh? Like which ones. :D :bounce:

P.S. I <3 Family Guy. Stewie is my hero. :D

Hey Speedbump! :wavingguy: Thanks for sharing and it's nice to learn a bit more about you. :) I'd say welcome but hell you've been here a whole LOT longer than me. :p

So video games eh? Like which ones. :D :bounce:

P.S. I <3 Family Guy. Stewie is my hero. :D

Hey, thanks for the response. :)

Yeah, I've been around for a while, but I didn't really participate an overly large amount on the forums, and I don't remember this being here when I first joined.

As for video games, I'm kinda just all over the place nowadays playing whatever looks good, but I'm mostly going for the FPS, Action, RPG's, etc.

Do you play much in the way of video games? :)

Also, yeah, Family Guy is awesome. Although there are so many great characters I don't know if I really have a favorite. Although a lot of episodes seem to be way too focused on Brian, and he's one of my least favorite.

Apparently my thread gets very little views and replies so fuck all you assholes. Thanks, see ya

Hey, thanks for the response. :)

Yeah, I've been around for a while, but I didn't really participate an overly large amount on the forums, and I don't remember this being here when I first joined.

As for video games, I'm kinda just all over the place nowadays playing whatever looks good, but I'm mostly going for the FPS, Action, RPG's, etc.

Do you play much in the way of video games? :)

Also, yeah, Family Guy is awesome. Although there are so many great characters I don't know if I really have a favorite. Although a lot of episodes seem to be way too focused on Brian, and he's one of my least favorite.

Well it's cool you are participating now. Better late than never yeah? ;)

I do play much in the way of video games indeed. :D Just finished Uncharted 2-brilliant and fun, before that was God of War 3-everything was amazing except for the end which I do not speak about because as far as I'm concerned it didn't happen, and before that Assassin's Creed 2-fucking stellar game and my favorite of the past 12 months. Picked up Arkham Asylum a few days ago and haven't had the chance to play it much yet. Looks beautiful though. :bounce: Looking forward to Fallout New Vegas, CoD Black Ops, and Little Big Planet 2...what...the first one was a blast. :p

You don't like Brian? :shock: But...but...the episode when Stewie and him get wasted and crash into a building is like AMAZINGLY HYSTERICAL. I must say due to work and such I missed the last season so I have no clue how good it was, but focusing too much on any one character in that show is not a good idea. I give you Cleveland. BAD bad idea. :disgust:

Apparently my thread gets very little views and replies so fuck all you assholes. Thanks, see ya

Don't take it personally. ;) I only check the welcome area every now and then. Plus you aren't a girl so you're never gonna get as much attention lol. I'm sure you can understand that. :) That and people think they know you just cause you've posted more than 5 times and have been on here for longer than a minute. Hope you aren't genuinely pissed. :rotate:

You may not know this, cuz I'm a fsking ninja, but I've always read and enjoyed your posts. Your mix of sarcasm and intelligence is magnifico. :)

Just wanted to let you know that you've got a fan. :cheer:

Hi.

Brownie points for being into Family Guy. :)

Nice to see you posted a wee bit about yourself.

Well it's cool you are participating now. Better late than never yeah? ;)

I do play much in the way of video games indeed. :D Just finished Uncharted 2-brilliant and fun, before that was God of War 3-everything was amazing except for the end which I do not speak about because as far as I'm concerned it didn't happen, and before that Assassin's Creed 2-fucking stellar game and my favorite of the past 12 months. Picked up Arkham Asylum a few days ago and haven't had the chance to play it much yet. Looks beautiful though. :bounce: Looking forward to Fallout New Vegas, CoD Black Ops, and Little Big Planet 2...what...the first one was a blast. :p

You don't like Brian? :shock: But...but...the episode when Stewie and him get wasted and crash into a building is like AMAZINGLY HYSTERICAL. I must say due to work and such I missed the last season so I have no clue how good it was, but focusing too much on any one character in that show is not a good idea. I give you Cleveland. BAD bad idea. :disgust:

Don't take it personally. ;) I only check the welcome area every now and then. Plus you aren't a girl so you're never gonna get as much attention lol. I'm sure you can understand that. :) That and people think they know you just cause you've posted more than 5 times and have been on here for longer than a minute. Hope you aren't genuinely pissed. :rotate:

Actually, sorry, I got a bit drunk last night and I don't even remember even writing that last comment. Yikes. lol

I was in a terrible mood, and still kinda am, but I'm not really pissed or anything. I probably was when writing it, but meeeh.

And yeah, I played all of those games. Uncharted 2 I liked a lot, and I played the only demo before the full game was released for weeks and had a blast... unfortunately I burnt out on it and got bored of the online like less than a week into it. But the single player was incredible.
What was wrong with God of War 3's ending? Seemed fine to me. Maybe I didn't put as much thought into it as I should have.

Assassin's Creed 2 was definitely great... though the ending of the first was a bit better. But both were pretty good. Can't wait for the next one.
Your liking AC2 surprises me that you're not looking forward to the Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood that's coming out soon, continuing the story with Ezio, and bringing online into play.

I'm looking forward to CoD Black Ops too... not so much fallout, as I'm not a fan of the series, and Little Big Planet 2... well, maybe that'll be alright. The first game got boring in a few days. But there seems to be way more to do in the second one.

I'm looking forward to Killzone 3, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, uh... there's more, but I'm not thinking too good right now. ;)

And yeah, actually you know, Brian is all THAT bad, I guess - now that I think of it, I like Meg and Chris far less. :p

You may not know this, cuz I'm a fsking ninja, but I've always read and enjoyed your posts. Your mix of sarcasm and intelligence is magnifico.

Just wanted to let you know that you've got a fan.

Oooo thanks a lot. My very own fan. It's like a dream. I'm gonna like you, methinks.

Well hello there.
Hi. :) Thanks for saying hello to me. It makes me feel like a winner.

Hi.

Brownie points for being into Family Guy.

Nice to see you posted a wee bit about yourself.

Hey, Music. :) Thanks for comin' out. Another Family Guy fan, eh? Doesn't seem to be a shortage around, that's for sure.

------------

Apparently, I've learned that whining brings posts. INTERESTING!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back