• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kasshu's Five Star Ride. M/M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
Kasshu, climbed into the car and checked his phone. This was the right Uber though he hadn't remembered the driver being that big looking from his photo.

"Hi, hi so you have the address, right? Step on it okay? I really wanna get home, my feet are so tired."

The driver checked the rearview and arched an eyebrow.

"Probably those shoes, if I had to guess."

Kasshu shot a wry smile at the man and kicked his booted feet up on the center console, propping one up on top of the other. The high-heeled zip-ups may very well be a big factor but he was still proud of them.

"These? Maybe, actually, probably but they're so expensive I've GOT to wear them everywhere. The sacrifices one has to make for style are never easy. Now come, come places to be! I don't make my feet hurt with these just for drivers sakes."

The driver gave a put upon smile in the rearview before starting the car on its way. Kasshu took his feet down and adjusted his boots a bit as they were the cause of his discomfort to be honest. Slouching into the seat he went back to his phone to pass the time. He opened up a silly little collector game before an alert interrupted him. His eyes glanced over it before he sat straight up in his seat ashe began tapping away at his phone, getting the driver's attention. It seemed to freeze up and as a result the handsome boy just tapped harder until he ended up kicking the back of the driver's seat in frustration.

"Everything okay back there, buddy?"

"Hi, hi yes it's fine. Just having some internet trouble."

A pop-up on the driver's own phone went off but he didn't look at it, the road already taking his attention but also the sight of the handsome boy in the backseat sticking his tongue out in frustration as he kept on with his phone. It wasn't until he was arriving at the destination that the driver checked his own phone and saw the app telling him about how the fare had been cancelled. The seat jumped as Kasshu in the back kicked it again while yelling at his phone now.

"C'mon! No way-"

"Hey wanna explain why it's telling me I'm not gonna get paid for this drive?"

"It's some trouble with the phone! Let me go inside and I'll get some cash for you-"

"Yeah right and you'll just run off. Nah, we're going back to where I picked you up-"

"That's in the middle of nowhere though! C'mon let me out and I'll get you some cash, stop being stubborn!"

Kasshu kicked the seat again and the driver made his decision.

"Tell you what. You said those are expensive shoes right? Give me them."

"No way! These boots cost way more than 30$ dollar ride!"

"Well then how about a bet? Give me the boots and put your feet right here on the console. I'm gonna drive you back to where I got you from and if you can keep from laughing the whole trip, I'll eat the fare and take you back."

"Why are you gonna tell jokes or something?

"No, I'm gonna play with the cute feetsies you got in those boots. Even a giggle and the boots are mine, deal?"

Kasshu chewed his lip at the offer, he wasn't crazy about the deal because of how much the boots cost but he also just-

"Or reject the deal, and I'll just drop you off at the police station."

"Fine, fine! Ok, ok you win!"

Kasshu reached down and unbuckled one boot-

"Nuh-uh! I wanna do it! C'mon give them!"

Kasshu was hesitant at first, putting his feet up on the console much more slowly than before. The driver gave the already unbuckled boot a hard pull and it came right off exposing the sheer socked foot it had hidden. Kasshu wiggled the toes of his size 5 self-consciously as the man fumbled with the buckle on the other leg.

"Those look good enough to eat! Oooh can't wait to unwrap them-"

"Haa? No, no! You just said take my boots off, nothing about the socks. Honor your deal! And start the car before you touch me!"

"Hmmph, so bossy. Guess I do need the 5 stars though."

The driver pulled out of the parking space while keeping any eye on the two little socked packages on the console. He couldn't believe they were so small! Yes, Kasshu was short but these were cute little doll feet!"

A finger flicked over Kasshu's arch just as he was wondering if he could run for it.

"Eeeee! He-Hey! A warning-"

"Warning's? Nope, and keep the feet there mister or I will park!"

Kasshu's feet went back on the console at the driver's threat but not a second later, a thumb jammed into his heeel.

"Heh, khhhh. Oh man that's sooo weird..."

"Are ypu already cracking? Wow, this is gonna be a short ride. Your gonna have to walk these pretty things home and RUIN these socks. Hey how high up do they go?"

The driver flicked a finger up Kasshu's ankle and followed the sock up into the leg of his pant until the driver couldn't go any further.

"He-Hey! We just sahaid feet!"

"Oh? Was that a nice little haha? If somebody wants to be literal I could count that.

"No! I didn't laugh!

"How highs the sock go pretty boy? TELL ME!"

A finger pushed into the sheer cloth and forced its way betweem Kasshu's toes as he snorted and pulled his feet away again. The driver clicked his tongue in frustration and sure enough, cut the wheel and pulled the car off the street and into a parking space.

"Warned you. Now I'm thinking some penalty time."

The driver flipped on the radio just as a song was starting and grinned.

"Perfect! I'm gonna free play with your tootsies until the songs over!"

Kasshu wanted to protest but just as the singer started he had his ankles grabbed and pulled back onto the console.

Kasshu actually hated this song but he had bigger concerns. The driver flipped up the lid of the center console to expose the cup holders but did it in a way where he could force his prey's ankles to get wedged between the lid and the seats on either side. This solved the problem of Kasshu's wandering peds and made it so the driver could wander his fingers all over their slightly damp arches.

"KEHEHE Hehey!"

"Whelp, that's definitely a laugh, those pretty boots are mine now. Gotta say though, I've got a new target. I want you to tell me how high these nice sheer socks go. You laugh again and you have to.

"What?! Look I can-"

One of Kasshu's big toes was bent back and the driver started in to swishing his nails along the foot in time with the incessant strums of the song.

"FIHINNE! OKAY, BEHEHET!"

"Good! Oop, hang on this is a little out of tune."

The man got his fingers between two of Kasshu's toes and tweaked them as if he was tuning his jumpy instrument. Kasshu squealed and pushed on the console lid to try and free himself but the driver slapped him away.

"You break that and I'm taking you home to take it out of your ass."

"Kahahaha!"

"That's definitely a laugh, now fess up! How high do they go?"

"Up-Up toho my thihihghs! You hahaha happy?!"

"Am I happy? You're the one smiling but I gotta say it's a cute enough smile that I am. New bet! I LOVE the feeling of these socks!"

"Laugh again, and I'm taking them too."

"YOUOHOUR NOT EVEN DRIVING AHAHAHNYMORE!"

"Songs not over."

"Ihihit's at the ehehend!"

The driver poked a finger in between Kasshu's toes again but this time poked right through the fabric. The feeling of that finger scraping between his toes made Kasshu positively SCREAM.

"Oop guess that's another win for me. You know you look super sexy in these socks but I've got another question. Up at your thigh where they stop? Do you have a cute little ridge of skin poking out over top? A little fluffy muffin top?"

Kasshu flushed at the question and didn't answer, this made the driver frown. He grabbed the previously ignored foot by the ankle and pinched sock right at Kasshu's big toe. He slowly started to pull at the long sock while running a finger over the boy's heel. The way the passenger tried to pull away from the tickles meant that he was helping him pull the sock down and off.

"Wooo this is taking a bit! Guess you weren't lying about the length!"

The sock finally slipped off and exposed Mr. Kiyomitsu's creamy size 5. The driver wasted no time and enveloped the whole thing in his hand.

"It is SO SMALL! OHMYGOD. Oh they were made to be abused!"

Fingers wound themselves between the small toes and a thumb started to glide over the ball of the foot. Kasshu beat on the back of the seat in frustrstion before letting out-

"EEAHAHAAHA NOHOOOO! NOHOOO ABUHUHSE!"

"Welp, I win again. Guess I'll take uhhh, your wallet? Hey maybe you have money in there."

"We didn't even have a bet-"

"Tickle, tickle cutie toes, money please!"

Kasshu toes were helpless as the driver leaned in and ran his tongue over there pads one by one. The man barely even noticed the wallet sail over the console because he really didn't care about it.

"Ok, next bet! Laugh and you lose that phone you were so into! Reeeeeeady? GO Phmmhm!"

"Ahau, ahuhau ahahuhuh nuuuhuuh!"

"Phmmm mwah, soooo good!"

Half of Kasshu's toes had been slurped into the man's mouth where they were sucked on hard. Kasshu could barely breath around his laughter as a result and lost instantly, but the driver didn't stop. It wasn't until his phone ricocheted off the man's head that his toes even came out of his mouth. The man only just then noticed the little red-shaded nails on them and smiled.

"Wooo, guess I win again but I'm just noticing these cute little painted nails!"

At the mention of them, Kasshu curled his toes but the driver wasn't gonna have that. He leaned down and bit at the material on the one socked foot until he ripped a hole right at the the big toe, then guided it out of it. Using his thumb and forefinger he encircled both of his passengers big toes and held them together, he then looped a length of something soft around them and pulled it tight to bind the toes back.

"What?! What is that?!"

Kasshu leaned over to investigate and hissed at the sight of his own stolen sock being used to tie his toes back. He looked up at the driver with rage but was then forced into a headlock by him.

"Oooh? You putting this cute head of yours up next? Hmm, lets see..."

Kasshu struggled with the man but when he started to scratch a finger nail on the bridge of his nose he couldn't help it. He giggled and tittered there as the finger went down and started to tickle his nostrils as well. Kasshu had been trying to push the man off at first but as his finger started tickling the sides of his cute nose, he weakened more and more until he was just kind of weakly hanging off him. He laughed a bunch though and the driver waited to mention it until he'd got his fill of tickling the nose.

When he did let him go, Kasshu sagged back in the seat and still giggled, reflexively for a bit. He couldn't resist at all as the driver pulled out a pen knife and cut a hole in his sock, right at the arch. A finger invaded there and started teasing making Kasshu cringe and squeal as the driver announced another game. A hard poke to the soft ball of Kasshu's foot made him yelp and lose instantly.

"Looks like I win this foot! Let's make it a double!"

Kasshu felt teeth on the pad of his little toe on the other foot and screamed as it was nipped.

"So fast! Well since I've got all your stuff and these pretty feet, I think we might be done!"

"No! You just bahasically robbed me AND molested me over a 30$ dollar uber ride! Give me my stuff back or I'm going to the cop-EE!~"

The driver reached back and grabbed Kasshu's pant by the waist before tearing them down. The handsome man gasped as his balls and cock flopped out.

"Oh? Freeballing?! Your full of surprises! Oooh and I would have guessed you shaved or even waxed but I love the cute little middle ground!"

The drivers fingers ran over the light fluff on Kasshu's balls as he gasped and covered his mouth.

"So tell me, if you're going to the cops. What's my name? It says it right when you order the uber so you HAVE to know it right?"

The driver ran his finger over the very muffin top of the skin poking out over Kasshu's thigh-high that they'd talked about before.

"Uhhh, uhmmm Man?"

"Hmmph, you think my name is Man? Maybe that's cause you want this Man's fingers tickling your manhood!"

The driver's fingers wiggled all over Kasshu's balls as he jumped in his seat until the larger man climbed back and sat atop his legs. The driver curled his legs around Kasshu's waist and ripped off the remaining sock. He then pushed up Kasshu's hands and bound them above his head to the headrest, stretching him helplessly.

"Kehehehe, Mahahanny?!"

"Hmm, nooo. Tickle, tickle~"

One hand stayed wiggling its fingers on Kasshu's balls. The other strated lightly rimming the head of his pink and erect cock. It took the pre-cum pooling there on a fingertip and used it to paint along his shaft.

"Heeeehee, noooohooo! Mahanfred?!"

"Is that a real name?! Well it's not mine."

Kasshu's cock jumped and his pretty clothes were ruined by a spurt of his own cum. Still though the drivers fingers tickled his balls as it kept shooting as if they were trying to get every drop out.

"Nnnnhhh, ehhhhh....ahhhh..M-Manuel..."

"Nope, sorry amigo. My name's not important cause I've had a great idea. Your gonna call me boss from now on and after I take you home we can get some stuff rolling. To hell with this job!"

Later that day, a freshly washed Kasshu was screaming in laughter. His balls were still tingling from the hot water and shaving cream as his boss had cleaned him up and that made it all the worse as his fingers poked and tickled the cute little pink things.

"Nnnnhhh oooohhahaha, wahahait waahaait-"

"Nope, nope, nope! You love this don't you my sweaty little tickle boo? Just sign the paper and we get this underway! Do what you love and it won't be a job!"

Kasshu moaned and laughed, he was sitting on his boss's lap before a big wooden desk he had in his apartment. The bigger man had made him cross one leg so that he could tickle both Kasshu's balls and the sole of one of his foot simultaneously. Here in this position Kasshu couldn't do anything about it due to the man's cock being right between his cheeks. He'd agreed to let the boss enter after he'd lost another game of having that perky rump tickled with a peacock feather for a half hour.

With one arm around the boss's neck and his other hand balled into a fist and shoved in his mouth, Kasshu tried to read over the contract again. He still couldn't believe the idea even on the third read. The spots in his vision were making him feel like this was all just some fever-induced fantasy.

"Sign it! C'mon, you lost the bet about if your cute little button was licklish!"

"Nnnn ahhh you cheated! I-I thought that wahahas gonna be about my nahahahvel EEEEEEHEEE!~"

The man's hand was now running a pen up and down Kasshu's sole as he rocked his hips.

"Deals a deal but if we're gonna go into buisness together we gotta trust each other!"

Kasshu screamed as another load of spunk painted his chest and snatched the pen from the boss. He leaned over the desk and put the pen to the paper to the paper as he started to receive a shoulder massage from him.

"Oh, this is gonna be so much fun!"

A few days later a couple looked at their phones and then around worriedly. They'd found this weird new app online and had wanted to try it due to their shared interests but were nervous still. Others had said they'd had a great time with it but still-

A car horn blared and they both jumped. They quickly hurried over to the vehicle and looking around first, climbed into the backseat.

"H-Hi are you Nanfred?," the man asked nervously as his wife tried to be sure they weren't being watched.

"Sure am! Thanks for riding with me today. Now the destination's not important but y'all paid for three hours so if you wanna head out to the countryside or something it's fine. If you run outta time while we're out there I'll take you back free of charge and you can even play while we do it!"

"So are you-"

"Me? No, no I'm the wheels! Leg man you can find if you open that little center compartment in the back seat."

The woman did so and found a pair of freshly oiled and pink size 5's with fluffy pink ties binding their big toes together.

"You all paid for the deluxe package, so you'll find all manner of tools in the seat pockets. If you want to pull him out you can go up to the thighs and have your fun. Rest assured he's ultra sensitive and ready for you! Have fun!"

The couple wiggled their fingers and nodded before turning back to the trapped feet. In the trunk of the car, Kasshu smiled happily under the strip of duct tape over his mouth. His hands were bound together with more of it and the soft black t-shirt was all he wore besides the tape. He was a little miffed about the big white stain on it from boss making sure he was super sensitive for the clients but he was looking forward to his promise of how we gonna hand washit with Kasshu still in it. The t-shirt was the official uniform of the new buisness the two of them had launched and Kasshu went everywhere in it now by choice, even sleeping in it in boss's apartment.

It had a familiar pair of little feet depicted on it with feathers crossed over them and some big hands offering them to whoever was looking. As he felt spurs start sliding between his toes Kasshu straightened up and screamed into the tape in laughter, making the wording easy to read.

"UBER FEETS"

WOW! This is one of your hottest stories to date! I loved the characters and the premise. The methodical destruction of Kasshu, and the teasing sadism of the driver made this story uber hot! I loved the intensity. You are a great writer, and it's nice to see your talent channeled into a modern day story. Thanks for writing and sharing!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back