• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Bishop/Yelena Belova (MCU Hawkeye series): Xmas Tickle Training 2 of 2

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Kate Bishop/Yelena Belova: Xmas Tickle Training 2 of 2
By MrObscura101

Based on the MCU "Hawkeye" series

“GGHHMMHH!!!!!” Kate yelped before suppressing her laughter when the feather moved against her navel, the tip slowly stroking incessantly against her skin
“GHHFFMFMFHH NNHHFFF!!!!!!!” Kate shook her head as her ticklish navel was targeted, with Yelena moving the feather closer and closer to her belly button until…

“HHAHHAHAA OOHHOOHHH MAAHHYY GAHHAHAHDDD!!!!” Kate yelped, her back arching as the feather finally made contact with her belly button. Yelena kept the pressure on by then turning the feather over and trailing the quill around before poking it randomly against Kate’s skin while her other hand skittered against Kate’s sides and hips
“HHAHAHHAHAHAA NNOOHHOO!!!!” Kate pleaded
“No use saying no, better work on those knots” was all Yelena replied unhelpfully before she moved her head in closer

“Wait what are you DOOHOHHOOIINNGG!!!” Kate shrieked as she felt Yelena’s lips press directly onto her belly button before blowing a raspberry upon her
“HAHHAHAHHAHHAAA YYYOOUUURREEEE EEHHEVVVIIIHHHLLL!!!!!!!” Kate screamed as a volley of multiple raspberries were unleashed upon her sensitive stomach while her hands tickled random spots on her body. Kate’s arms and legs thrashed trying to find some kind of weak point in the bonds, but she couldn’t, all she could do was lay there as Yelena’s lips tormented her

Kate was red faced as Yelena swiftly changed tactics once more, now using her tongue to trail around her navel, occasionally moving into her belly button and randomly adding more raspberries
“HHAHAHHAHAHHAAAA COOHMMOOEE OOHHNNEEE!!!!! STAHAHAHAHPPP!!!!! PPHHLLEEAASEEE!!!!!” Kate cried, desperately trying to think of some way to end this as Yelena continued

She watched the clock on her dresser tick by slowly for 15 agonising minutes until Yelena finally allowed a break
“So… Anything?” she asked
“Hahahhahaaa…” Kate tried to respond but couldn’t speak with all the laughing
“No? Well if you want to stop you could always give me the information I need…”
“hahahaaa…” Kate shook her head, still unable to speak
“Ok have it your way…”

Yelena looked over Kate’s nude body, her stomach now covered in lipstick marks while her long dark hair had whipped into a frenzy
“Hmmm…” she said aloud making Kate look at her worriedly as she tried to guess what Yelena had planned next as she look over her upper body

A few moments later Yelena straddled Kate’s waist and twirled the feather about before moving it towards her left underarm
“Wait! NNOOHHOOOO!!!!!!” Kate shrieked as she tried to pull away or force her arm down, but the ropes held her as the feather’s tip teasingly moved up and down the hollow of her underarm

Without a word Yelena then unleashed the makeup brush at her other underarm as Kate shifted about trying to evade the implements
“HHAHAHAA YHEHEHEELLEEHHNNAAHH!!!!”
“Yes?” she replied nonchalantly
“STAHAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!”
“Of course Kate Bishop… once you talk…” she replied back. Kate glared at her, she had gone up against the Kingpin, there’s no way she could allow herself to be beaten by some tickling!
“HHAHAHAHAA NEHHAVVAHAHHH!!!!!” she shouted defiantly
“We’ll see…”

After ten minutes of using her nails and the other tools on Kate’s underarms and ribs Yelena then switched targets
“So, you still want to be stubborn?” she asked
“Hahhahahahahhaha…woohh…woohhnntt ttahahallkk…” Kate gasped back, she felt exhausted, but her pride refused to let her give in
“I do so love a challenge…” Yelena chuckled

“Hmmm… I see the a/c is working…” she grinned as she looked to her next target
“Wh…What’s that mean… OH NO!!!!!” Kate asked worriedly… then gasped in shock as Yelena grinned wickedly while looking at her erect nipples

“So… are you enjoying this… are you kinky Kate…?” she asked as she gently caressed her nipples with the feather and makeup brush causing Kate’s entire body to jolt wildly
“HAHHAHAHAHHAA OOHHH GAHAHDD STTHAHHAHAPPP!!!!!” she pleaded, shaking around
“Oh look at your pretty boobies bouncing around for me… are you trying to seduce me?”
“HHAHAHAHHAHA NOOHHOO!!!!”
“Too bad…” Yelena shrugged with disappointment in her voice, again making Kate have no idea if she was being sincere or if this was all part of the protocol!

Kate meanwhile continued trying to focus on getting free… but then without warning…
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHA WHHAHAHHATT THHHHAHAHAA HHEHHELLL???!!!” Kate screamed as Yelena suddenly leaned in and flicked her tongue against her left nipple! The experience was so alien to her that she had no idea how to process it… and then Yelena did it again!

“HAHHAHAH YYEHEHELLEHHANNAHH STTAHHAHAPP!!!!” she cried as the former Black Widow then began kissing her nipple before sucking on it!
“Mmmmm…” she moaned seductively for emphasis as she continued flicking the feather against her other nipple, keeping Kate stuck between the pleasurable sensations and tickle hell!

“HAHHAHAHAHHHAA NNNOOHHOOO!!!! STTAHHAHAAPPP!!!!” Kate pleaded
“No stop? I guess you really are a kinky little Kate huh?” Yelena said smugly as she finished kissing the left nipple, leaving it covered in lipstick marks and immediately started kissing the right one as the feather went straight to tickle the left one
“HAHHAHAHHAA PHHLLEEAASEEE IIMMM GGOOOIINGGG CRAAHHZZYY!!!! IIHHTTSS TOOOHHOO MAAHHCHHH!!!! PPLLEEAASSEE!!!!” Kate screamed, but Yelena was unmoved by her cries

Kate’s body was covered in sweat, with tears running down her cheeks when Yelena at last stopped
“So…” she grinned as she started gently rubbing Kate’s nipples “Anything you want to say?”
“I…” Kate struggled to reply between gasps of laughter and deep breaths as she looked over to the clock and saw it had been an hour and a half … if she could just hold out for 30 more minutes she would win!
“Still being stubborn?” Yelena replied as she realised Kate’s plan “Guess you’re your own worst enemy” she shrugged “So now I’ll have to use the final technique of the protocol to make you talk”

Kate worriedly watched as Yelena returned to sit between her legs
“What the hell’s she doing now?” Kate thought worriedly as Yelena cracked her knuckles for emphasis before slowly removing her boots to reveal her bare size 6 feet
“Let’s begin, shall we?”
“Bring it on!” Kate snapped, not even realising what she was saying before the words had come out
“Very well” Yelena replied as she twirled the feather about and moved it closer

Kate watched… and her face went pale as she then realised where the feather was heading
“Wait… you… wouldnHAHHAHAHAHHANNNTT!!!!!!!” she tried to ask, then let out a deafening shriek as the feather lightly made contact with her clit
“Oh my… I’m glad you own this whole floor… or that shriek would have woken all your neighbors…” Yelena smirked
“HAHHAHAHAHAA OOHOHOHOOO!!!” Kate tried to say, still in shock, then shrieked again as the feather once more flicked against her
“HAHHAHAHA GEHEHHTT AWAHAHAYY!!!!” she pleaded, frantically trying to close her legs
“Of course… once I have the code”
“HHAHAHAHHAAAA NNOOHHOOO!!!!!” Kate cried and shook her head… just 25 minutes to go…

“You think you can hold out…” Yelena replied “But I’m an expert interrogator… the trick is using the persons own body against them”
“What do you mean by thHAHAHAHAHAHAHHTTTT!!!” Kate tried to ask before her eyes bulged out when Yelena suddenly leaned in and kissed her womanhood! Kate was in total abject shock by this
“You see…” she continued, planting another kiss “the body…” another kiss… “craves pleasure…” then another kiss… “so I will give you what you want… once you give me what I want…”
“Iihhh…iihh… woohhnnntt…” Kate stammered
“Really… because I can see just how wet you are Kate Bishop… you think you can hold out until the end?”
“YES!!!! I WILL!” Kate cried defiantly, then yelped as the feather made contact once more
“We’ll see…”

Kate continued shrieking as Yelena toyed with her body, slowly stroking the feather against her clit making Kate elicit a wail, then after a few seconds doing it again and again. Soon though Kate realised that she could feel an orgasm building up inside her as Yelena ramped things up, alternating between using the feather, her tongue and her lips to tease Kate
“OOOHHOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” Kate found herself moaning
“Wait she’s not…” she thought worriedly as she tried to ignore it, but despite her efforts it continued to build and build until she was moments away from orgasming… only for Yelena to suddenly stop!

“OOHOHOH WHAHAHAHATT???!!” Kate cried in a mix of confusion and disappointment having been expecting to orgasm
“Oh… did you think I was going to tickle you until you orgasmed? No Kate Bishop, I’m going to make this very simple… “I am going to tease you until you talk”
“W…what…y…you can’t…” Kate replied aghast at hearing this
“Oh believe me I can, I’ve had lots of practice over the years, my personal best was edging someone for 4 hours without a break… by the end she was so desperate to climax she told me everything I wanted to know…” she grinned wickedly, again Kate had no idea if this was the truth or a lie, either were possible with Yelena’s background in espionage before she grabbed a silk blindfold from the bag and quickly tied it around Kate’s eyes
“There, now lets see how long you can hold out when you can’t see how long you have to go” she smirked

Kate tried to think what to do… her body’s senses were now heightened with her vision obscured and she was desperate to climax… but there was only a short amount of time left
“So, will you talk?” Yelena asked once more
“NEHAVAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!” Kate replied, then shrieked with laughter as before she had even finished talking the feather flicked against her clit, then Yelena extended her legs and moved them towards Kate’s underarms, with Kate squealing as she began wiggling her toes against her
“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA STAAHAHAHAHAPPPP!!!!!!!”
“Only you can make this stop” Yelena replied

Yelena continued mercilessly teasing and tormenting Kate, quickly alternating targets and techniques to keep her off balance, she would use her feet to tickle Kate’s sides, underarms and even caressed her hardened nipples while using the feather and makeup brush against her navel and clit, sometimes using her tongue as well, but always stopping whenever Kate was near an orgasm to prevent her from climaxing. In addition, she would lean her arms back to tickle her feet with her nails as well

Kate soon lost count of how many near orgasms she had been denied, her mind was starting to blur, all she could focus on was her sensitive womanhood being expertly teased by Yelena who’s tongue continually promised her a powerful orgasm, only to cruelly deny her each time
“HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OOHOHOHOO GAHAHAHHHDDD PPHHLLEEEASSSEEE!!!!!!!!!!” she found herself pleading each time Yelena’s tongue pulled away, leaving her on the edge of climaxing

Finally she had an idea, one that might help her win as she felt another orgasm building up
“OOOHHKHAHHAHAA!!!!!” she screamed
“Yes?”
“TTHHWWOOO!!!!!!” she screamed
“That’s only one number, I need three more” she replied, slowly twirling the feather against Kate’s clit
“HAHHAHAHAHAHAA OOHOHKKAAYYY!!!!!! FOOOUUUHRRRR!!!!!!!!

Kate tried to move closer to the feather, hoping Yelena might keep it there long enough for her to climax, only instead for her tongue to replace it and slowly licking away
“Two… more…” she said inbetween licks
“HAHAHAHAHHAAAAA PPHHLLEEASSSEEE!!!!! IIHH CAHAHNNTT TAAHAHKKKEE IIHHTTT!!!!!!”
“Two more” was all Yelena replied

“OOHKKAAYYY THWHWHWOOOO!!!!!!!!”
“Just one more…” Yelena said seductively, looking to the clock, there was now ten seconds left on the clock as she feverishly licked at her clit
“OOHHHNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kate screamed

“HAHHAAAA OHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOO GAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!” Kate screamed as she loudly and intensely orgasmed several times, made more powerful by all the denials she had endured, it took her almost five minutes afterwards for her body to calm down enough for Yelena to converse with her

“Diihh...diihhdd iiihh wiiihhnn….” she asked as the blindfold was removed, her voice hoarse
“Well yes and no… Yelena replied “You gave the last number at the exact moment of the two-hour time limit so it’s impossible to say really”
“Ohhh thhats goohhooodd iihh guueess…” Kate sighed “So can you untie me now?”
“Well…” Yelena replied as she tapped the four digits into the phone unlocking it “I did get your PIN, so as I said… I get to play with you” she smiled before leaning in and kissing her cheek “But maybe later after you rested up”

Before Kate could say anything else Yelena suddenly stood up and began to strip
“What are you doing?”
“I am tired and we have an early start to get to the Barton’s so we should rest up” Kate then looked in shock as she climbed onto her bed
“What?”
“The a/c is still on… and trust a Russian, the best thing to do in cold conditions is to share body heat” she smiled warmly as she pulled the covers over them
“Oh… yeah… that sounds good” Kate nodded in agreement as she looked over the naked blonde pressed against her

“Good night Kate Bishop… and don’t worry, once we return from the Barton’s we will have some more training” Yelena winked
“I think that’s a good idea…” she replied as Yelena leaned in and gently kissed her lips
“Merry Christmas Kate Bishop”
“Merry Christmas Yelena” she smiled as Yelena switched off the light leaving them alone in the darkness

The End

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back