• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katherine\'s tickled to the breaking point! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Katherine always starts out quiet but intense when tickled, but there comes a time when it just gets to where it drives her over the edge! In this clip I almost found it hard to tell whether she was gasping and moaning because it tickled, or if she was secretly having an orgasm (sometimes they sound a lot alike!) -- her feet kick uncontrollably in the holes of the stocks and her toes twitch like she's being hit with electricity. But it's really nothing but my fingers, some combs over her toes, a hairbrush and a couple of plastic scrubbers ... but boy does she make some noise! This one's hot!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• K-chair.jpg
    K-chair.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,107
  • K-soles.jpg
    K-soles.jpg
    823.1 KB · Views: 1,622
  • KatherineBP1a.JPEG
    KatherineBP1a.JPEG
    193.4 KB · Views: 667
  • KatherineBP1b.JPEG
    KatherineBP1b.JPEG
    172.7 KB · Views: 642
  • KatherineBreakingfree.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,823
More of Katherine!

Attachments

• K-dress.jpg
    K-dress.jpg
    732.6 KB · Views: 513
  • K-instep.jpg
    K-instep.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 401
  • K-stocked.jpg
    K-stocked.jpg
    820.4 KB · Views: 778
  • KatherineBP1c.JPEG
    KatherineBP1c.JPEG
    199.7 KB · Views: 344
  • KatherineBP1d.JPEG
    KatherineBP1d.JPEG
    192.1 KB · Views: 381
My god the wrinkles on her soles are SUPER HOT!

Nice heels, Knismo she would be great for tickling with heels on, or just dangling off her toes

I love her feet! She has the type of feet that make you want to just dig your fingers into! :thumbsup:

Stunningly beautiful feet in that first photo (posed in the chair). Everything else is awesome, Knismo, but I could look at that picture all day.

I Love how her one Foot Shakes as the other is being Tickled!!!!! *Drool*

If she did I would be hitting buy now so bad !!!!!!

Ha! I had to look it up and Katherine's first clip with me was shot in May of 2010! She looks a world different now (among other things, her red hair is now completely silver...)

I'm not much of a fan of nylon tickling, never was. (I just did a dump on my gumroad site of a whole bunch of my old nylon videos, with more to come next week) but I'll bring it up with her if she's interested in coming back, although the shoot probably wouldn't happen until well into the fall due to scheduling constraints (both hers and mine).

But never say never!

Thanks for the memories! (@Bob Hope...)

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back