• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathy down below */F

Viewmaster

Verified
So this is a follow on the the first part of this story I wrote last year.

It turns out I had it 95% complete. It was too similar in places to the next part I have 50% complete for the Ellie portion of this series. Not sure if I will get that posted this year or not....

- - - - - - -

Kathy struggled as the stocks lowered with her in them. She had not been expecting the stocks to lower after being publicly humiliated with an intense session of tickle-torture at this festive faire. As badly as the elves had all been tickling her she was sure that whatever waited for her ‘down below' was going to be worse. As her eye-line hit the level of the stage Kathy really started to panic, the world went dark and she heard the trap door on stage clatter closed above her head and then the stocks went into freefall. She was protected a little by her nylons and dress but the air rushing past her body threw the sense of dread in her stomach into overdrive. She had assumed that there would be a small area under the stage with the engineers or show’s manager but instead she just seemed to keep falling for ever.

Finally the stocks came to a sudden abrupt stop and Kathy blinked at the warm flickering candlelight that slowly replaced the darkness which had previously engulfed her. There were flickering torches held by sconces in what looked like a subterranean cavern. All around the small room there were random items strewn about in a haphazard fashion; the most noticeable was an old fashioned TV set with the old ‘rabbit ears’ style of antenna, the screen flickered with ‘white noise’ static. As Kathy tried to take in her surroundings and make some kind of sense of what was happening to her an image began to coalesce on the TV screen. The images were green and black like those seen through night-vision goggles, making Kathy think of horror movies.

Kathy struggled as she watched another woman struggle in exactly the same stocks on the TV screen, her eyes glowing due to the night-vision camera. Kathy couldn’t tell if the woman was blonde, dark haired or a red-head like herself; she watched in horror, utterly terrified as a swathe of goblin-like creatures slowly and stealthily approached the woman from either side, their victim glancing around in horror at the little noises they made in the darkness. The woman screamed as the goblins seized her and began adjusting the stocks, adding extra restraints to secure the woman to a board that had been positioned behind her. At first her wrists and elbows were secured, then her waist and hips. The goblins tickled as they adjusted the straps

“No! hoho! Wha-hahaha-at are you doing to me!.. LET ME GO!” The woman screamed desperately as her ankles and legs were seized.

Kathy watched with wide eyes as on screen the woman’s legs and ankles were lowered from the stocks and secured to the thick wooden board behind her. Kathy rattled the stocks and struggled against the toe-ties that still held her nylon-clad soles. She was in the same position as the poor woman on screen but there were subtle differences. The woman on screen was clearly in complete darkness as the goblin’s stripped her naked as they adjusted her bondage, whereas Kathy could see by the light of many flickering torches that flanked the stone-hewn walls and the dancing candles that dribbled terrible patterns of wax over the clutter of miscellanea that had been abandoned on the many tables and cabinets that were arranged randomly around her new prison. Another big difference was the goblins of course, who tickled the poor woman as they secured the woman to the board as the stocks were removed. The woman on screen flailed and begged for mercy. Kathy watched aghast, not sure if she could hear or if she was just lip-reading and imagining the woman’s words. Kathy didn’t notice that she still heard the woman’s cries as she looked around expecting to see a goblin any minute!

Kathy trembled as she watched the woman on screen be tilted back on the board, the stocks ascending upwards as their former captive was laid out flat on a workbench. Kathy glanced behind her seeing the same workbench, her heart raced as she returned her attention to the TV screen. The goblins now completed their victim’s confinement, adding a top and sides to the board to form a box. There were also modified boards to separate the poor woman’s hands and feet from the rest of her body, trapping them in two small compartments at the top and bottom of the coffin-like box that the poor woman was now frantically struggling in. Kathy watched as the TV screen showed the woman’s feet flailing in the inner-stocks of the box and her hands desperately struggling, trying to find some way to escape. The TV showed close-ups the poor woman’s face as she screamed for mercy and help. There were also shots of the woman’s tummy that twitched and trembled as well as her ample chest that rose and fell with each ragged breath.

‘How did they actually film this!’ Kathy thought to herself amongst a million other thoughts: most of which related to what was going to happen to her and how she could escape.

Next the goblins loaded the box onto a conveyer belt with its occupant inside. Kathy watched as the flickering TV screen swapped between shots of the poor woman struggling inside and the box disappearing down a conveyer belt. Kathy noticed there were little hatches on the sides of the box as well as on the top and was faintly reminded of a magician she had once seen on TV who after cutting his assistant in half had demonstrated that she was still whole by opening such hatches to show her elegant legs.

Kathy didn’t have much time to ponder where the box must be going as a another woman appeared on her screen, older this time but with high cheek bones and elegant hair that Kathy assumed had been dyed blue or another colour in places judging by the contrast of the monochrome image. Again the trapped woman struggled futilely in darkness, this woman was angrier; but just as ticklish as the goblins trapped her in another box and sent her down the carousel. Kathy noticed that the sound had been muted for this woman and the TV screen had slowly started to show some colour despite still appearing to be convey absolute pitch darkness, as the older woman screamed and struggled in her box the TV screen showed her brilliant neon blue hair flecking the white of her elegant curls.

The next woman was a petite slender blonde, young with long straight hair and blue eyes. Kathy realised she could hear again as the poor girl begged submissively to be released but she too was boxed up without mercy and sent down the conveyer belt. The TV screen showed woman after woman boxed up in this way interspersed with videos of them laughing and begging. Kathy thought she could see tinsel writhing against their ticklish bodies and strange creatures climbing around in the boxes tickling them but the TV didn’t show these shots for very long and not in sufficient resolution for her to work out what was doing the tickling. The first woman and the blonde were the most attractive and the screen tended to show shots of their feet struggling and their faces begging for mercy as they were tickled en-route to wherever the conveyer belt took them. Kathy became entranced, being sure she saw little gingerbread men tickling the women’s feet and bodies. As the screen showed multiple boxes travelling along it a voice surprised Kathy;

“Quite a sight isn’t it?!”

Kathy looked around to see a young woman with dark hair holding a clipboard. She wore a festive costume with red festive stockings but Kathy knew she wasn’t one of the elves.

“Who are you?!” Kathy asked, not thinking before the words came out her mouth.

“I’m the other one…” The woman mumbled as she paid close attention to the list on her clipboard,

“The other one?” Kathy asked meekly, trying to think if there was a way she could negotiate her way out of this but also annoyed with her captor’s behaviour.

“Yes, the other one!” The odd secretary replied casually as she briefly looked over her half-moon spectacle glasses in a condescending manner before adding;

“You lot mostly tell stories about ‘the nice one’…. as you think of him, he looks a little like this typically!”

Kathy was shocked as the woman seemed to transform into the unmistakable visage of ‘Father Christmas’ or ‘Santa’ laughing heartily and shaking a bell. Before Kathy could react the secretary with the clipboard was back; nibbling the tip of her pen with her crimson lips.

“I’m just not sure where to put this one; naughty, naughtier, extra-naughty or… well I can’t go with: ‘naughtiest’…. This is tricky!” She murmured thoughtfully leaving red lipstick on the back of her biro.

Kathy waited expectantly; wanting to wake up and find herself asleep at the Christmas faire, or in an ambulance or even at a hospital.

“My husband….” She meekly stuttered hesitantly.

“Is a very patient, kind, loving man!” The strange woman replied before Kathy could finish speaking.

“You know him?!” Kathy asked, wondering if this was a trick he had pulled, he had been a practical joker when he was younger but she had ‘persuaded’ him not to make silly jokes any more.

“I know of him, through you!” The strange secretary answered absent-mindedly.

“But I don’t know you!” Kathy protested weakly.

“But I know you…” The strange woman murmured still lost in thought.

“He will be wondering where I am and be angry!” Kathy snapped angrily.

“He is starting to worry.... But I have my people on it, also you have only been gone a few seconds….” The woman replied.

Kathy was about to get even angrier as none of this made any sense to her but then the odd secretary suddenly exclaimed;

“Ah sod it! I will just fudge the paperwork and make her one of my elves again! I usually do that once a year so I might as well do it with this one this year!...”

“What?!” Kathy asked.

“Don’t worry…. ‘next cust omer’ as it were! As for you! I know exactly what I am going to do with you! You are on my ‘Fix’ list!”

“Fix?” Kathy asked.

“Yes” the strange woman replied, adding; “You saw all those other women on my various naughty lists, well they went back up under different conditions. You on the other hand, have the ability to change yourself: with a little help from me!”

“Who are you?!!” Kathy asked again.

The woman sighed, then all of a sudden she seemed to rear up like a stretching shadow. Kathy’s eyes opened wide in horror as the terrible visage of a great goat-like demon flooded her senses.

“DO YOU SEE ME NOW KATHERINE?!” The terrible demon bellowed

Kathy was stunned. The image was impossible, she had assumed that a hologram of Father Christmas had somehow been projected earlier, but this looked and smelt real, despite the fact it clearly couldn’t be. There was something else too: a giant crow with antlers that seemed to exist impossibly at the same time and in the same place only it was reduced in Kathy’s senses to be more of a shadow. Within a split-second, the strange secretary was back fussing over the paperwork on her clipboard before gesturing with her pen in an assertive manner, the pen had turned into the giant feathery kind of quill sold in gift shops but Kathy was too scared to notice this minor inconsistency as her captor announced;

“I go by many names but today I would like you to call me ‘Mistress’…. Now to business, first things first get rid of those!” as she spoke ‘mistress’ gesturing at Kathy’s nylons

Kathy shrieked as her nylons disappeared leaving her legs and feet bare in bondage.

“Improve these!” Mistress commanded pointing with her pen at Kathy’s feet. Suddenly the toe-ties changed and Kathy’s toes were stretched out taut by something that felt like elastic. Every toe was splayed out and completely immobile. Each toe was pulled back as far as it could go leaving the pale arches completely taut. The elastic seemed to harden and turn to metal or something with no give in it at all.

“What the hell!” Kathy screamed, being toe-tied on stage was bad enough but this was worse.

“No poppet, that is a few floors down on the left!” Mistress interrupted before adding; “…Oh, and lose the dress!”

Kathy screamed again before shrinking down in the stocks to breathe deep terrified breaths in nothing but her bra and panties as the cool air tugged at her now bare skin that had been impossibly deprived of the protection of her festive and thick red dress.

“And tickle torture mercilessly before we go any further!” The woman announced.

As she spoke around eight of the goblins appeared out of thin air and began tickling Kathy. Their terrible claw-like fingernails scratching at the soles of her feet and their rough fingertips exploring her sides, tummy and legs. Their touches were an awful and torturous form of tickling unlike the titillating and enticing touches of the elves had been during the show, which although torturous in their own way had excited Kathy in an odd sort of way.

“NO!!! GET THEM OFF ME! I HATE THEM!” Kathy screams through peals of desperate laughter. The tickling hadn’t built up just started at maximum, taking her straight to a primal desperate struggle to escape her bonds.

“Really you didn’t seem to mind them up top!” The strange woman replied clicking her fingers.

Within a split second every goblin resembled the elves that had tickled Kathy during the show, their touches changed too. Their rough calloused fingertips turning instantly to soft pink fleshy fingertips. The horrible claws and talons had changed to well-manicured nails. Kathy still screamed, terrified and tormented as the elves giggled as they tickled: ‘how could this be!’ The elves slowed and beamed at their prize, knowing their master wanted to speak. The strange woman settled in at her soles and began to use the large feather-pen to tickle her arches and toes as she spoke.

“It takes effort for me to make them ‘seemly’ and not ‘unsightly’; down here, so I keep them in their true form. It doesn’t make them any less sadistic but it does scare people more.

Kathy begged in incomprehensible gibberish as the elves slowly started tickling her gently once more in their ‘sugar and spice’ visage. Loving how they could finally get their hands on the bare skin of Kathy’s upper body and legs. They found the soft spots behind her knees again and started gently running their fingertips up and down the vulnerable helpless skin. This was made worse as a strap was produced to push Kathy’s knees down. Kathy wailed and begged and laughed.

“So which do you like better; ‘goblins’…. as you perceive them or ‘elves?’

The strange woman asked as she used her fingertips and fingernails on Kathy’s soles, her deep crimson nail polish contrasting perfectly with the soft pale skin of the deep, high arches.

“I don’t like them!” Kathy protested.

“So you want the goblins back?” The woman asked quizzically with a tilt of her head as she started using two feathers just under Kathy’s toes. Kathy still felt the woman’s nails on her arches and through tear stained vision she could have sworn the woman now had two sets of arms.

“NO! NOT THEM!” Kathy screamed remembering their awful jowly loose faces and the terrible touches of their rough fingertips on her pretty pink skin.

“So you want the elves to keep tickling you instead?” The woman asked sweetly using a third set of arms to trace the outer edges of her victim’s feet with just one fingernail, up and down.

“Yes!” Kathy cried not sensing the trap.

“Very well, a nice torture session at the hands of the elves!” The reply came.

The tickling was more intense than it had been on stage. Kathy didn’t recognise these elves from her time on stage and noticed the absence of the blonde, the brunette, the little one with pigtails and the elf that wore what people called ‘gothic’ clothing despite having soft-supple skin the colour of a nice strong cup of tea. Kathy never understood why some women wore black clothing and kept their skin pale, she herself was pale skinned and had abandoned getting a tan in her early twenties. A friend had once suggested she ‘go goth’ as a joke but Kathy hadn’t understood what was funny, she liked to be smart and presentable. On stage the goth-elf had been very pretty and quite definitely a sexy human in an elf costume. Secretly Kathy had enjoyed being tickled by the sexy Goth-girl a tiny bit, and had even begun to fantasise about getting some tickle based revenge towards the end.

Now Kathy screamed and struggled in her bra and panties, she looked from elf face to elf face and found it harder to stay focused on which elf was which, on stage they all had such different personalities which had helped keep her laughing along as if it was all a silly game. There had been a few Asian elves and enough diversity overall for Kathy to be certain these ‘elves’ were students or something. Although it had been humiliating she had been sure she was probably safe from any actually harm, probably….

Now Kathy wasn’t feeling safe at all, she was just getting tortured mercilessly by an inordinate number of hands and feathers, it was impossible for her to tell which hand belonged to which elf. A part of her wished the elves she recognised from her time on stage were tickling her instead, she could have begged them directly for mercy instead of simply howling. Whilst she preferred the elves to the goblins there was no longer any trace of humanity in their eyes, it was as if they were from an old painting or drawing done by an artist who just simply couldn’t do eyes. Finally the elves stopped tickling and stood back for their master to speak;

“So it is time for you to come out of those stocks my dear! But don’t worry we are still going to have lots of fun together! Normally you would have just gone straight into a box and been sent down the conveyer belt, but I want to have some more fun with you in a sort of kneeling position” As ‘Mistress’ spoke she gestured to her minions who began adjusting Kathy’s bondage.

Kathy tried to resist but she was soon freed of the stocks that ascended back up the chute that had delivered her. She wasn’t boxed up like the other women but instead her wrists were secured in leather-lined shackles attached to chains that stretched her out in a Y-shape such that both her underarms and neck were exposed. As Kathy glanced around at the elves and goblins who now worked together to complete her bondage Kathy’s ivory legs were carefully secured at the calves by leather straps attached to padded boards such that she knelt with her legs slightly farther apart than hip-distance. Her ankles were held by fleece-lined manacles right at the end of each padded boards and most cruel of all the toe-ties were re-applied. Kathy winced as she felt each big toe get cuffed as they had been on stage and the elastic reapplied to both of her pinky toes, worst of all she knew there was a reason for this downgrade from the terrible toe-clamps that she had previously been subjected to in the stocks. Angrily Kathy tried to take back control;

“Get rid of those THINGS!” Kathy Screamed, glaring angrily at the elves which had begun to resemble battered wooden models with chipped paintwork as they stepped back from their dark purpose.

“Very well, I have no need of them!...” Her cruel captor said flippantly with a wave of her hand, and the elves were gone.

Kathy was no less terrified and in no more control of her situation and just whimpered as the sexy secretary slinked and slithered in her unfixed form, the struggling redhead knew what she was looking at wasn’t exactly real but that the torture it was going to inflict upon her would feel real.

“….So now it is time for you to choose now, do you want to lose your bra or panties first?!” The sexy secretary said as she slinked around behind Kathy.

“Take my bra first…” Kathy meekly offered barely even thinking that she could refuse being stripped as it seemed pointless to resist.

“Good I was hoping you would say that! I might just ‘TICKLE YOUR TITS ‘TILL FRIDAY!’…” Mistress announced before adding thoughtfully; “…of course you will only have seemed to be down here for a few seconds so Friday is meaningless”

Kathy didn’t hear the second thing her mistress said quietly as she just screamed;
“OH MY GOD!! ARE THEY ARE TICKLISH TOO?!!!!”

“Yes very much so!” Mistress cackled, adding; “And I can make them more ticklish and subject them other tortures as well!”

“No! Just tickle them! Only tickling please!” Kathy begged and wailed.

“Your wish is my command!” Mistress beamed.

As her cruel captor spoke, Kathy’s bra seemed to take on a mind of its own; unhooking itself before transforming into writhing snakes of tinsel that tickled Kathy as they explored her breasts, underarms and neck. Kathy giggled and squirmed in anticipation as her captor approached her long fingers somehow seeming to become long black feathers that flickered and flexed. As the two living feather dusters made contact with Kathy’s breasts she shrieked in exhilaration as her nipples instantly hardened in response to the delicious torture.

“You didn’t know you liked that did you poppet!” Mistress asked.

Kathy just laughed as every nerve in her breasts was sent into on overdrive of ecstasy. In the early days she had let Brian fondle her breasts but as the years went on she pushed his hand away and then started flinching whenever he came near her. Kathy had enjoyed the fondling but as she grew older she thought of her breasts as things to be protected from the aging process and not a source of pleasure. Kathy had never even thought about her breasts being vigorously tickled like this; a thousand tickly black feathers flickering furtively over each hypersensitive nerve ending. Kathy seemed to be getting both more and more ticklish and more and more aroused. It wasn’t until her captor stopped that she realised she had been sighing, panting moaning. Kathy was also surprised when she started begging submissively for more, not wanting the delicious torment to stop;

“Please Mistress! I want more!” Kathy begged, her big toes pulling against the leather toe-cuffs as she sighed and moaned.

“Oh you want more do you! Well I will give you more! But I will decide what you get!…” Her cruel captor replied with a wink.

“Oh please just keep tickling my breasts like that!” Kathy replied meekly and submissively, not wanting a more intense torture but also feeling a deep desire to be tickled to orgasm.

“Since you ask so nicely I will give you a bit longer but you need to keep begging or else I will stop and introduce another form of torture you are less partial to!” Her captor replied, returning her feathery fingers to Kathy’s breasts.

Kathy had never experimented with having her nipples played with, it had always been foreplay for her and Brian in the early days of their relationship but something Kathy enjoyed only until it was time to ‘get down to business’ as she put it, Brian had objected to her calling it that but she never understood why. For now she shrieked with girlish-glee as her breasts were tickled once more. It wasn’t until her captor finally stopped that she Kathy realised that her breasts had been revitalised, for years she had hated watching them droop and develop new wrinkles and folds. Kathy hated getting older and specifically avoided smiling too much as she knew it aged her. Now she didn’t care and panted, moaned and winced in ecstasy as her captor prepared her next torture.

“Please just keep doing that to me, nothing else…” Kathy pleaded wearily and weakly.

“Oh but that is just the preparation for your next torment which is even better! You see…. now you are on the very edge of an orgasm which I will punish you for if you can’t resist submitting to during your next ordeal…”

“Please don’t!” Kathy pleaded pitifully whilst trying to steal glances of her new youthful figure in the reflective surface of the TV screen.

To Kathy’s surprise the TV screen came to life to give her a close up of her new restored breasts, they were no bigger but back to how they had been when Kathy was in her early twenties.

“A little Christmas present! I know how important looking young and vibrant is to you so I thought I would do a little restoration work as well as teaching you that you also need to BE young and vibrant…” Her captor explained.

“Hey what right do you have!... Kidnapping women and torturing them!...” Kathy snapped, angry that she was being talked down to after being denied the release she desperately craved.

“Oh I don’t deal with MORALS darling, that is the other one’s concern. I am deeply immoral, more so than you can possibly imagine!” Her captor replied, adding; “But, as I said earlier you are on my ‘Fix’ list! Which you should be quite glad about given the alternative!”

The TV screen came to life, it showed the women Kathy had seen boxed up earlier being tortured in a number of ways most of which involved tickling. The horrific visage only lasted a few seconds and Kathy couldn’t place what order the terrible images she saw the flickering images in but shrank away from her rage, realising the danger she was in with a sinking feeling in her stomach. The scenes of torture had been far more horrific than what Kathy had witnessed and experienced so far.

There had been a woman trapped inside a snow-globe, stretched spread-eagled between four buildings around the town square facing the sky. Whenever the snow globe was shaken flakes of snow would torment the poor woman, turning to itching powder as they landed on her helpless skin. Kathy watched a grizzled hairy hand shake the snow globe and heard the poor woman trapped inside scream: “NOOO NOT again!!” Kathy also knew that birds would tickle the poor woman whenever she got bored and that sometimes she would awake stretched out facedown instead of face-up for a bit of variety. How Kathy knew this she did not know, all she saw was a brief glance of a few feathers tickling the woman’s outstretched knees face down.

Kathy also beheld a woman with light brown hair boxed up in what looked like a fish-tank only there was no water inside. The poor woman’s soft bare feet poked out through two air tight holes such that they could be tickled. Despite not being able to see the detail Kathy knew that in the chamber above the tank were thousands of terrible insects and that sugar had been applied to the most ticklish spots of the poor woman’s body including her breast and genitals. Kathy also knew that the toe-ties were set up to trigger the release of these insects and could almost feel the poor woman’s desperation as she struggled to keep her feet still, the rest of her body stretched rack-tight inside the horrible tank.

These two examples were just a drop in the ocean of what was shown to Kathy. In the same way Kathy would forget a bad dream after waking, the memory of the terrible scenes slowly faded. Her abject terror pushed the memories deep into her subconscious, unable to accept such cruelty was possible. Kathy became more concerned about the cruelty that was about to be inflicted on her. She was somehow sure it could be worse but still winced as two elves began to trap her erect nipples in tiny lassoes made of red liquorice. The two elves had seemingly appeared out of nowhere and were joined by others who stirred two small pots full of a white viscous liquid and adjusted their victim in the kneeing device.

“No! What are you going to do to me!” Kathy wailed, both frightened and strangely excited at the same time.

The struggling sexy redhead winced as the white goo was applied to her nipples, coating and securing the strawberry bootlace lassoes in place. It was like icing sugar only much, much colder. Kathy’s captor made some kind of joke about ‘frosting’ but Kathy couldn’t focus as the heat in her nipples fought the cold of their new sweet prisons. The icing sugar also felt strangely tingly like a medical cream that was about to sting at any point. Kathy struggled as the elves did something to adjust her toe-ties and began to panic she saw them position a series of pulleys in front of her breasts and knees, testing the wheels in the centre of each one.

“NO PLEASE DON’T!!!” The desperate redhead screamed as she finally guessed the purpose for her downgraded toe-ties:

They were going to attach her nipple-bondage to her toe-ties! Kathy struggled as the elves began to carefully thread long decorative strands through each pulley.

“Oh don’t worry poppet, there will be no pain!” Her captor teased, adding; “The icing sugar plays around with your nerves, it melts pain receptors and transforms them into pleasure receptors that are very ticklish!”

Kathy trembled still unsure but also curious. She felt her arches pulled taut by each big toe and watched with eyes wide as each lasso of liquorice was secured to the thin strands. Kathy knew her feet were on the menu and tentatively curled her toes to test her bondage, she instantly rolled her eyes back in pleasure the cold fire of ecstasy making her tremble all the more.

“Don’t spoil our fun yet sweetheart! I haven’t even explained the rules, climax too soon and I will not only strip away those panties but get every ticklish spot all at once!” As the cruel secretary spoke she seemed to take on the visage of the goat-demon once more, her final warning accompanied by threatening tickling gestures made by no fewer than eight sets of hands extended from the uncertain centre of her terrible presence.

Kathy inhaled and tried to stay still as her captor took position behind her. She knew her cruel captor would probably tickle torture her mercilessly anyway but still didn’t want to provoke her. Gently her ‘mistress’ began gently using her feathery crow-form hands to gently tease Kathy’s soles; the stiff feathers sliding up and down her soft, high arches and flickering between her toes.

“MWWW HMMM OHHHH! HMMMMWWWRRR!” Kathy hummed, biting softly down on her lip to prevent the delicious tickle-gasm from taking her there and then.

It was impossible for Kathy not to curl her toes in response to the tickly sensations; each twitch making her pull on her toe-ties that was translated into soft-tugs on her pert, trapped nipples. Kathy knew that normally this would be a far less erotic form of torture but felt each tug as a rush of pleasure that threatened to push her over the edge. Kathy deeply wanted the orgasm there and then, but didn’t want to provoke her captor who stood behind her with multiple arms gently teasing her. Kathy knew if she climaxed straight away she would no doubt be subjected to crueller and stranger tortures than if she tried to resist at least a little bit.
Her captor had begun to use claw like talons on her arches rather than the feathers and Kathy shrieked with laughter, pulling on her toe-ties harder and more frequently. Suddenly the feathers found Kathy’s underarms distracting her briefly before the full out assault started on her soles. In a split second quill-like points stroked up and down her arches in a serious of devilish swirls and whirls, very time Kathy curled her toes to make her arches wrinkle these turned into more intense sensations caused by fingernails and stiff brushes that made her shriek and struggle more. The feathers between Kathy’s toes seemed to be vibrating and there was something else that she recognised from the candy canes she had been tickled by on stage briefly, Kathy didn’t know what it was yet but her captor had long realised the potential of electric toothbrushes and flossers and had learned to transform her fingertips into them to truly torment a victim.

Kathy could take no more and pulled down hard on her toe-ties in an attempt to free herself from the torture and force the orgasm she craved to come. As the first wave of pleasure washed over the struggling redhead, it felt like a plug had been pulled out from deep inside her causing all her anger, frustration and trepidation to rush away into a newly formed hole in her psyche. Her captor smiled, she loved getting rid of women’s’ ‘hang –ups’ this way and returned to the brutal tickle-torture full force as her victim climaxed hard, screaming silently as multiple hands explored her ribs and sides.

It felt to Kathy like her captor had a hundred arms now, and in truth she probably did. No inch of ticklish skin was left unexplored as Kathy’s nipplegasm turned into a full-body orgasm as each nerve was set on fire to form a symphony of orgasmic crescendo. Like the end of a firework show the last orgasm as the largest and left Kathy spent. Her feet were now free and her nipples genuinely started to suck up the strawberry bootlaces like two hungry children eating pasta. As the thin red strands disappeared Kathy assumed she must be dreaming, she mumbled some words to this effect but was incoherent and delirious.

“Oh no! I can tease and tickle your nipples from the inside now, all of you in fact!” Her captor teased.

Kathy would later shiver thinking about how her captor had literally ‘gotten under her skin’ but for now she just dropped in her bondage murmuring about not being able to take any more.

“Well then I will give you the capacity to take more!” Her captor replied, now standing and pacing around her victim with just the one set of arms.

The sensual secretary cupped her hands as if holding a baby bird and then revealed a swirling ball of dancing orange feathers that flickered like flames as they swirled. Kathy’s curiosity was peaked but she was too exhausted from her nipplegasm ordeal. Her captor paced like a strutting bird as she held up the feathers to Kathy’s pale skin starting with her tummy and spreading out to treat every inch of ticklish skin with the dancing feathers. Kathy laughed and squirmed finding herself becoming both more energised and more ticklish as her tired body and mind were rejuvenated.

“What are you doing to me?!” Kathy asked, her voice trembling with both anticipation and excitement.

“Essentially revitalising you, you will be able to stand being tickled for longer, be more ticklish and far, far…. far hornier…. Oh and you will look younger”. Her captor replied as the fathers danced of their own accord over Kathy’s trapped pale soles.

“Look younger?” Kathy asked, intrigued.

“Yes, I was going to send you up the same age but I think you deserve a little treat as well as some extreme punishment, oh and when I am done with your body it will be time to fill in your missing kink!” Came the answer from her captor.

“Missing Kink?” Kathy asked.

“Yes…. Nothing is really exciting you like it should, hasn’t for some time by the looks of things… Your life became about competing and keeping up appearances. I think it is high time you started living properly and only a kink inside will motivate you!” Her captor explained slowly and carefully as if this was all for Kathy’s benefit.

The strange demon-secretary had settled down and started tugging at Kathy’s panties, easing them over her hip-bones. Kathy didn’t struggle but winced as the fire-feathers found a particularly ticklish spot on her knees. Soon Kathy’s panties were gone and the flame-feathers danced their way up her legs and thighs to reform in their master’s hand, swirling a terrible frenzy of flames. Kathy trembled, knowing that the feathers would soon be tickling her exposed under-carriage and womanhood.

“Mistress…” Kathy began to beg, unsure if she was about to beg for mercy, release or for her torment to begin.

“Call me Missy!... ‘Mistress’ is a tad formal given that we have seen one another naked!” Her captor replied.

The feathers began to delicately tease Kathy’s undercarriage, exploring the spot where her inner thighs met her taint and working slowly inwards as they flickered and danced. Kathy sighed and rolled back her eyes once more, loving the sweet torturous sensations. Her captor laughed as her red haired captive began to moan, the feathers had begun to explore her victim’s folds. Kathy’s desperation was palpable as she started to blossom, she desperately wanted more and begged;

“Missy… Mistress Please!” It was not a plea for the torture to stop but for a feather to touch her clitoris that slipped out of its hood, begging to be touched.

“Since you insist!” Her captor purred, directing a feather to gently stroke the throbbing, pulsating blub.

“MISTRESS PLEASE!” Kathy begged desperate as the feathers returned to work on her folds.

“Okay but let me tell you how these feathers work, if you open up to them you will let them inside of you where they will tickle you forever. Each feather you allow to make you climax will slip inside of you to stoke the fire of you libido until you NEED to tickle and be tickled, or at least have some other fun!” Missy explained slowly and sensuously.

Kathy was delirious and both intrigued and terrified at the prospect of something tickling her from the inside. She like the idea of ‘the fire of her libido being stoked’ though; since her mid-twenties she had found her husband less appealing but didn’t fancy anyone else either. Silently she begged for the feathers to tease her clit. Her captor laughed as she commanded the feathers to swirl their erotic dance, using one hand to keep the flame-storm of feathers in place and slowly teasing her captive with another five arms. Two arms gently teased Kathy’s soft delicate feet that had been impossibly restored to their complete immobility in toe-clamps. Two more arms tormented Kathy’s underarms neck with a flurry of raven-black feathers whilst the final arm slowly teased her upper body and thighs.

Kathy felt the first fire-feather drive her to the edge, she had been emptied by her previous erotic torment and now was the time for an intense kinky perversity to take the place of all the frustration and jealousy that had been drained from her. The feathers seemed to titillate and tease keeping the climax just out of reach such that Kathy had to reach out to it to welcome it inside. As the first orgasm hit home hard another three feathers set to work on her clit as her captor laughed a new, male laugh; deep and booming like something from a horror movie. Kathy felt the three new feathers as well as the flickering fire feather, incandescent inside of her. It was re-lighting fires of sexual desire within her that had long been allowed to smoulder down to lukewarm piles of ash. As Kathy opened up to the three new feathers she felt new fires begin to be lit within her. She knew she wanted more and blossomed further as the feathers began to tickle her from the inside as seven more began to dance over her clit. As Kathy opened up to the scintillating sensations it felt as if fire was coursing through her veins. As she climaxed for the final time it was like she was being renewed from the inside out.

Kathy had no idea how long she spent being tickled to orgasm from the inside out, her pleasure became timeless as wave after wave of ecstasy washed over her. She had no idea how but after what seemed like an eternity she was snuggled up on a sofa with her ‘Missy’ back in all of her clothes except for her boots. The sexy secretary seemed to caress her with six or more hands as she rubbed her stockinged soles against Kathy’s warm feet protected by both nylons and socks.

“What’s happening to me now?” Kathy asked blissfully.

“I am just focusing you Darling!” Mistress replied.

“Focusing?” Kathy asked blearily.

“Yes I have restored your fire and fixed your incapacity to feel joy, now I need to focus your new desires on your husband who you have been so unfaithful towards”.

“I never cheated on Brian!” Kathy replied, slightly offended at the accusation but still in a dreamy state of post-orgasm bliss.

“I didn’t say you were, but you have been cold to him when you should have been warm. Whilst he has been faithful and supportive you have shown him no love and had no faith in him! So before I send you back up, I am going to show you what you could have had if you treated him properly.

As Kathy blearily watched the TV screen showed what began as grainy footage in split screen. On the left she rebuffed Brian, flinching away or turning on her heel as he tried to spend time with her. The screen showed the hurt look on his face which she had never seen before. On the right the two of them snuggled and kissed like something from a Christmas advert. It was hard for Kathy to watch, she stiffened and protested once as she remembered almost turning round to show her husband some affection after he had gone out of his way to help her with something.

“Hey I almost turned around to show him a cared that time!” She blearily protested.

Almost carries no weight! Especially in matter of the heart!” Missy replied as the left side of the screen showed Brian wipe a solitary tear from his eye, he didn’t just look unhappy he looked exhausted.

Kathy felt terrible but her captors many arms soothed her, within herself she resolved to change: she would no longer take her husband for granted. The screen occasionally came out of split screen, it showed Brian turn down a younger woman who made a pass at him a few years back at his office's Christmas party. Normally Kathy would have been so jealous that even the fact such an event had occurred would have filled her with rage. Instead she felt nothing but warmth for her husband who had remained loyal despite receiving no love or affection from her for year after year. As her boots were returned to her feet Kathy whispered;

“I will never forget you mistress!”

“Oh you will!” The sexy secretary replied, adding; “When I send women back up they have to forget me! It is best that I remain invisible and undetected!”

Kathy was boxed up in an enormous rectangular gift box with a red bow. She felt the floor begin to rise under her feet and resolved never to forget the wondrous experience of being this strange creature’s tickle-toy. As she ascended only the desire to be tickled remained and the deep resolution to treat her faithful husband better. Before she knew it she was back on stage with the sun on her face and the crowd cheering. Her husband looked confused but rather than be annoyed at him for being ‘stupid’ she smiled at him. She had no idea where she had been but felt a deep desire to be tickled by her husband as she had been in the stocks what felt like only moments earlier.

“Is this what you want dear?” Brian asked.

“No my love! This is what I need!” Kathy replied before kissing him deeply.

As they drove away the couple tingled with excitement, barely able to wait to get home. They decided they would try out the rack first but neither challenged how the kit to assemble this medieval torture device had found its way into the boot of their car. That night Kathy screamed in ecstasy as Brian tickled her breasts with two feather dusters. She was gagged with a big red ball-gag and completely naked, stretched out nice and tight on the rack. Her oiled soles were being safely roasted to the peak of sensitivity by two heat lamps, the next spot for her husband to torment. All the while a wheel slowly rotated softly whisping two rows of feathers against Kathy’s helpless undercarriage tantalisingly close to her blossoming womanhood. Brian smiled as he moved his administrations with the feathers dusters away to Kathy’s helpless underarms before returning them to work on her reddening breasts. He liked it when his wife lost control and threw her from side to side in helpless laughter. He was tempted to rubber up and fuck her right there and then… ‘No… A few more ho urs of orgasm denial and tickle-torture first!’ A voice in his head whispered.

This was to be the first of the husband and wife’s many intense tickle-sessions. Over time Kathy would suggest more and more devious and intense bondage and torture techniques. Eventually persuading her husband to allow other women to join in the fun; both to torture her more and as time went on, for them to tickle torture together as husband and wife. Neither of them ever challenged what caused the change in their relationship but both were truly glad that Kathy had discovered her 'Missing Kink'.

The end
(of this bit)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back