• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber: Episode 26 - The Ski Trip (f/f, nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Howdy all,

Hot off the presses! Episode 26 is out for all to hopefully enjoy.

Episode 26 introduces yet another new character - Rachel. Rachel's sister is also mentioned, as well; I have a feeling we might be seeing her at some point. I've been trying to keep things fresh with the introduction of new characters. Amanda and Stephanie aren't gone yet. Nikki is still around. Just trying some new people and new situations to see who and what stick.

I realized as I was writing this... So I write all these in one continuous Google Doc as storage. I type them single-spaced. With the conclusion of this entry, I now have a 416 page, single-spaced document of Katy & Amber's trials and tribulations. I remember back in school complaining if a book crossed the 200 page mark; I'dve hated myself as an author!

As always, comments and feedback are welcome and appreciated.

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

Katy & Amber: Episode 26 - The Ski Trip (f/f, nylons)

Oh my gosh, this trip has already been such a rush,” Rachel said, hopping off the ski-lift as it reached its peak at the top of the mountain. “Thank you so much again for inviting me,” she added enthusiastically, patting Katy and Amber on their shoulders as she slid down the slope towards the beginning of the trail.

“See?” Katy said to Amber as the duo slid out of the way of the other skiers. “And you were worried she wouldn't fit in?”.

“It’s not that I was worried she wouldn’t fit in” Amber corrected. “I was just looking forward to a weekend where I didn’t feel like I had to be ON the entire time,” she explained, using her gloved-hands to make air quotations around the word “on”.

This ski trip had been a relatively unplanned excursion for the two friends, the birth of the idea taking place in the cafeteria of the campus earlier that very week, both Katy and Amber expressing, at the time, a need for some time to unwind and relax from the stresses of everyday life. Indeed, the lives of the two friends had been very busy as of late, with countless family obligations and other adventures taking up their weekend time.

And at first, it was to be just Katy and Amber going alone - that is, until Rachel sat down at the same table. Both girls knew Rachel from being in a couple of classes together, but one wouldn’t necessarily classify the trio as bosom buddies. They had talked in class some and had shared a lunch table like they were then from time to time, but outside of that, the entire catalog of their interactions was limited to in-school only.

Thus, Amber was relatively shocked when Katy extended an invitation to the ski trip to Rachel, and modestly shocked when Rachel accepted.

“And have you had to be ON at any time yet today?” Katy asked.

“Well, it’s still only Friday,” Amber pointed out, the trio of girls having skipped their last classes of the day to get a head start to the mountain to get in some night skiing.

“Relax,” Katy said, laughing at her friend. “Just enjoy the weekend.”

“I AM!” Amber said, not wanting Katy to think that Amber had been pouting or that she would ruin the weekend.

“Besides,” Katy said, changing the subject. “Do you think…”

“Do I think what?” Amber asked, not sure immediately where Katy’s question was going.

“You know…” Katy said, unable to hide the smile from her face at just the mere idea of the question.

“Oh!” Amber said, realizing what her friend was talking about. “Oh no,” she said, shaking her head. “Get that idea out of your brain right away,” Amber said.

“What?” Katy asked, not expecting her line of questioning to be met with such opposition. “Why?”

“Can’t we go one weekend without the threat of a giant tickle war looming in the air?” she asked.

“No one said anything about a giant tickle war,” Katy said defending her inquiry. “I’m just curious if she’s ticklish is all. She seems like the super bubbly type, no?”

“I mean, yeah,” Amber said, conceding the fact. She thought back to one of the earlier days of class, back in September before the cold weather had settled in, and she remembered thinking the very same thing when she first saw Rachel. It was her laugh that had first captured Amber’s attention, but then it was Rachel’s outfit that had piqued Amber’s curiosity a bit more. There was nothing inappropriate about the outfit, of course - in fact, one could argue that half of the female population was wearing something similar - but there was something about it that made Amber wonder.

That day, Rachel was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with cut-outs at the knee, a pair of white flip flops, and a tank top camisole that had bunched up just a little on the side that had resulted in just a sliver of skin showing between the tank top and the jeans. It was Rachel’s melodic laughter that had caused Amber to realize how vulnerable Rachel would be in her present state at the time were she, indeed, ticklish. The flip flops would, of course, provide no protection for Rachel’s feet whatsoever, the cut-out at the knee on the jeans would provide an ample opening for fingers to target the sensitive knee area, and the tank top leaving not only Rachel’s underarms completely exposed but also leaving an opening on the sides for a passerby’s swiping finger.

“See?” Katy said, pulling Amber from her flashback as she tried to prove her point.

“I just don’t want to be walking around all weekend wondering if someone is going to be tickling me,” Amber said, her voice just above a whisper so no one around the two girls would hear. “I don’t know what it is,” she continued, “but I’ve just been feeling extra ticklish lately,” she admitted.

Katy’s eyes lit up. “Extra ticklish, huh?” she teased.

“Stop it,” Amber said with a laugh. “But I didn’t pack any socks and all I have are nylons, so I just don’t want to be feeling vulnerable all weekend.”

“Oh,” Katy said with a laugh. “Trust me. After what you just admitted, you’re going to be very vulnerable even if Rachel isn’t here,” she teased, wiggling her fingers in the air.

“Yeah, but I can handle you,” Amber said, swiping away at Katy’s confidence.

“What???” Katy said with faux shock.

“Did you pack anything other than nylons?” Amber said, matter-of-factly.

“N-no,” Katy admitted.

“Then I can handle you,” Amber said with a laugh, grabbing her ski pole. “You’re way more ticklish than I am,” she said, as she moved towards the start of the trail.

“Am not!” Katy called back, quickly grabbing her pole to follow Amber.

“Are too!” Amber called back.

“Oh my word,” Rachel said as she came back into the common area of the room that the girls were sharing. “I can’t believe how cold it is,” she said, drying her hair as she had just finished showering after spending the evening skiing.

“Mountain air will do that to you,” Katy said, endlessly flipping through the channels to see if anything worthwhile was on.

“My turn to hop in the shower,” Amber said, as she had drawn the proverbial short-straw to see who would be the last to get a turn to freshen up. Already a bit perturbed by how the weekend was turning out, Amber was dreading the prospect of having to take a cold shower if the hot water had all been used already.

“Careful near the sink,” Rachel cautioned as Amber made her way to the bathroom. “I was putting lotion on my feet and I accidentally spilled some on the floor,” she said. “I picked it up but it might be a little slippery.”

“Thanks,” Amber said with a slight huff, now having to worry about slipping in the bathroom on top of everything else.

Rachel sat down on the opposite end of the sofa that Katy had been sitting on, each girl leaning into the arm of the sofa. The room was small - probably better served for two people or, at the very least, a group of three that were more intimately friendly than Katy, Amber, and Rachel were - but it served the purpose. A living room area had been created with the placement of the furniture, as the television had been tucked into a corner of the room with the sofa and loveseat “squaring off” the living room area as they faced the television. Behind the sofa was the mini-dining area, a small circular table with four chairs and a cabinet area with a sink and microwave oven. There was a king-sized bed on the opposite corner of the room and, then, of course, the restroom. Not that they needed anything more, since they planned to spend most of their time skiing anyways, but it was the only room that Katy could find in their price range.

“Whew,” Rachel said as she took a load off. “I don’t know about you, but I feel wiped out already,” she said, adjusting her hair into a ponytail in the back. Having just come out of the shower, Rachel had opted for comfortable attire, not yet putting on her pajamas in case the girls needed to make a late night run to grab a pizza or a bite to eat but also not wanting to be overly dressed. Paired with a pair of charcoal gray leggings was a heather gray zip-up hoodie with a plain white long sleeve top under that, Rachel clearly hoping the layer approach would keep her warm. Purple fuzzy socks slid over the cuff of her leggings completed the outfit.

Katy, meanwhile, had opted for her trademark outfit: skinny jeans with a long sleeve top - navy blue today - and a pair of suntan pantyhose under the jeans. Katy sat with her legs tucked underneath her, shielding her feet from Rachel’s view for the moment.

The two made small talk as Amber showered, talking about everything from their favorite ski trails thus far to the nuances of their shared college professors to the blistering cold temperatures. Katy and Rachel got along quite well. Not that Amber and Rachel did not, of course; Amber was just having more of a difficult time relaxing after a particularly stressful week of classes. Sitting in a hot shower, though, was doing wonders for Amber at the moment.

“I guess I wasn’t expecting it to be this cold,” Rachel said. “I’dve packed more layers.”

“It is a chilly one,” Katy said, getting up from the sofa to check the thermostat in the room.

As Katy got up to walk in the room, Rachel noticed right away what Katy had on her feet - or rather, what Katy did NOT have on her feet. The suntan color of the nylons worn by Katy had, at first, made Rachel initially believe that Katy was barefoot. Somehow, Rachel found the idea of Katy being barefoot in this weather - even indoors - more incredulous than Katy, a college student, wearing nylons under her jeans.

Rachel watched Katy’s feet with each step they took. Indeed, Rachel had wondered, before, whether Katy was wearing nylons in class. Nothing too thought-consuming or anything of that nature. The wonder hadn’t kept Rachel up at nights thinking about it. But there was more than one time in class where Rachel had caught a glimpse of Katy and given a second look to try to determine whether Katy’s ankles were just especially tanned or whether she was wearing some type of hosiery. As their friendship had never extended beyond the campus, this was, of course, the first time that Rachel was ever seeing Katy without shoes on, and now, all doubts had been removed; Katy was, indeed, wearing nylons.

It was a cute look, Rachel had to admit - something about the formal nature of the nylons juxtaposing with the casual nature of the jeans. It wasn’t a look entirely foreign to Rachel, of course. Both her mom and her older sister each frequently wore nylons under their respective jeans or trousers; she just hadn’t expected to see Katy wearing them, as well.

Katy sat back down on the couch, this time extending her legs slightly out to the right so that they rested on the middle cushion of the sofa, whereas before they had been tucked under her own body. She picked up the channel changer again and tried to log into her Netflix account, hoping to find something worthwhile on the television as Amber finished her shower.

Rachel, meanwhile, focused on Katy’s feet and how, in particular, were Rachel not able to see Katy’s toes clearly covered by the nylons, she might not even have known that Katy was wearing nylons even tonight. Somehow, Katy had managed to keep her skin the same tan tone as the suntan nylons that she wore.

“What?” Katy asked, realizing that Rachel was staring at her.

“Oh, nothing,” Rachel said, pulled out of her focus. “For a second there, I thought you were barefoot in this cold,” she explained. “I didn’t realize you had nylons on.” Rachel reached over and grazed the top of Katy’s foot, brushing her fingertips along the nylon material.

Katy, not expecting this touch, practically jumped off of the sofa as her mind registered the touch. “Oh my God!” she gasped as she recovered, quickly tucking her feet back under her body for protection

“I’m… sorry,” said Rachel, not expecting her touch to produce such a reaction from Katy.

“No, it’s OK,” Katy said, trying to play off her over-the-top reaction as natural. “I just wasn’t expecting it.”

“I had no idea you were so ticklish,” Rachel said, her mind still processing what had just occurred and how Katy had reacted to it.

“Oh,” said Katy, suddenly unsure of what to say about the situation. “Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now, huh?” she said nervously.

Ordinarily, Katy would have used this as the perfect opportunity to introduce being ticklish as the subject of conversation. It would only be natural for Katy to follow up by asking Rachel if she were ticklish, as well. But Katy’s conversation with Amber at the top of the mountain earlier played in the back of Katy’s mind, and as much as Katy would have been interested to find out if Rachel was ticklish herself, she didn’t want to upset Amber. If Amber came out of the shower and found Katy and Rachel discussing being ticklish, there is no way Amber would think that it was Rachel who initiated the discussion.

“I’d say,” joked Rachel. “I mean,” she laughed, “you legit almost jumped off the couch from a little touch,” she continued joking.

“Yeah, well,” Katy said, wanting more than anything to say something like ‘You would, too’ - something to goad Rachel into a ticklish admission - but knowing she shouldn’t. “It tickled,” she said, feeling the need to say something but not entirely sure what she should say.

“I am, like, the last person you want knowing that you’re ticklish,” teased Rachel.

“What?” asked Katy, not expecting that kind of declaration. “What do you mean?”

“Oh my gosh,” Rachel said, clearly eager to continue the conversation. “My older sister,” she explained. “She is just insanely ticklish. I mean, I’m talking stupid levels of ticklish,” Rachel said with a laugh. “And oh my gosh, growing up, I took advantage of that as often as I could,” Rachel said with pride. “Taking on my chores, borrowing the car, doing my homework… I could get her to do literally anything with a little tickling.”

“Really?” Katy asked, at once both intrigued by the tickling prowess claimed by Rachel but also slightly nervous about that same skill set, as she was well aware that she would be in this small hotel room with Rachel for the weekend with nothing covering her own ticklish feet except a pair of nylons.

“Yeah,” Rachel said, very eager to be able to boast of her dominance over her older sister. “I mean, she was ticklish everywhere, but her feet were her most ticklish spot,” Rachel explained, “and she was the type of person who was barefoot almost every single day, so once I realized that that was her ultimate weakness, she was just such an easy target,” Rachel said with pride.

“You don’t say,” Katy said, looking over at the bathroom door to make sure Amber wasn’t about to walk out and find Katy and Rachel having this conversation. “Your poor sister,” Katy said, wanting to keep her words as limited as possible.

“Oh, she totally deserved it,” Rachel said, dismissing any pity that Katy may have extended to her sister.

“Really?” Katy asked, her curiosity again piqued. Could this be the avenue to which Katy found out what she wanted about Rachel without even asking. Surely there was one reason above all others that Rachel’s sister could “deserve” being tickled so much, and that, of course, was because Rachel’s sister, herself, was tickling others… tickling Rachel, perhaps?

“Oh my gosh, yeah,” Rachel said. “She used to tickle torture her friends all the time,” Rachel admitted. “Then they found out how ticklish she was and the tables turned, like, instantly,” Rachel said with a laugh.

“That’s too funny,” Katy said, smiling at the thought of her sister’s fall from dominance through something as simple as tickling.

“She HATED when I’d tickle her,” Rachel continued. “You know, the whole little sister getting one over on the big sister dynamic and all,” she explained. “She’d try to fight it and try and try and try but she’s just too ticklish,” Rachel said with joy. “It’s almost like she keep getting more and more ticklish as she ages, too. Plus, once I get her feet, it’s all over for her,” Rachel said with satisfaction. “She knows she has no chance then.”

“Feet can be super ticklish,” Katy admitted, hoping that that would lead to Rachel making an admission of her own feet.

“I saw just a second ago,” Rachel said with a laugh, pointing to where Katy’s feet would be if they weren’t huddled under her own body for protection. “You might actually be more ticklish than my sister,” she pointed out.

“Stop it,” Katy said with a laugh, blushing a little.

“I mean it,” Rachel said matter-of-factly. “All I did was brush the top of your foot, not even the bottom, and you practically jumped out of your skin,” Rachel reminded.

“Knock it off,” Katy said, turning a deeper shade of red. “I have really ticklish feet,” she admitted, hoping that her own admission might draw one out of Rachel. “I can’t help it.”

“Listen,” Rachel said, “all I’m saying is I’m not above taking advantage of the situation and using someone’s ticklishness against them is all,” she said with a smile. “Maybe get you to pay for my portion of the pizza tonight,” she said, wiggling her fingers in the air.

“Don’t even think about it,” Katy said, her laugh eliminating the stern tone she had hoped to purvey.

“Oh, so you’re saying it would work?” Rachel said, raising an eyebrow.

Katy smiled back at Rachel. “Probably,” she admitted sheepishly.

“Probably?” Rachel asked, questioning Katy’s response.

“OK, definitely,” Katy admitted, laughing. “But that would be cheating.”

“Not cheating at all,” Rachel said. “All I’d be doing is taking advantage of someone’s known weakness for my personal gain,” she said smugly.

“You’re awful,” Katy said, tossing a pillow at Rachel.

“Why’s she awful?” Amber asked, walking in the room just in time to hear Katy’s less-than-flattering description of Rachel and to see the pillow go flying.

“Oh, nothing,” said Katy quickly, not realizing that Amber had finished her shower. Katy didn’t want Amber to know that she had been discussing being ticklish with Rachel.

“Come on,” Amber prodded. “It had to be something,” she said.

“I just had no idea your roommate here was so ticklish,” Rachel said, joking.

Amber let out an audible sigh, rolling her eyes a bit. She should have known that there was no way Katy would have been able to resist bringing up the subject of tickling while she wasn’t in the room.

“She reached over and tickled my foot,” Katy said, pleading her case. “I’m innocent, I swear.”

“Mmm-hmm,” Amber said, not fully believing Katy in the least. Oh sure, Rachel may have reached over and tickled Katy’s foot as Katy said, but Amber was sure that Katy must have done something to prompt it.

“I swear,” Katy reiterated, making the sign of the cross over her heart.

“Well, Rachel, in that case,” Amber said, “I swear to you that Katy here,” she said, pausing, “is probably the most ticklish person in the entire world.

Katy’s jaw dropped, unable to believe the treason that was on display by her roommate. “You cheeky devil!”

“Her feet are her most ticklish spot,” Amber continued. “She’s completely helpless when someone tickles her feet,” Amber went on, establishing her case. If Katy wanted to test the tickle waters, Amber was going to make sure Rachel knew exactly how ticklish Katy was.

“You don’t need to tell her all of this,” Katy said, fake-hitting Amber in an effort to get her to stop.

“Oh don’t stop on my account,” Rachel said with glee. “The more ammo I have, the easier it will be,” she teased.

“Well, I suppose we have all weekend,” Amber said, not wanting to push the issue too far.

“Oooo,” Rachel said with excitement. “That just means she has more ticklish secrets she’s hiding,” she said, smiling at Katy mischievously.

“Do not!” Katy shouted back, playfully.

“Your feet have bullseyes on them now, girlie,” Rachel teased, taking great delight in discovering her friend’s weakness.

“Oh my gosh, not my feet!” whined Katy, lamenting the fact that Rache had honed in on her weakest spot so easily.

“Wait,” Rachel said, looking at Amber. “Are you wearing nylons, too?”

“Oh,” Amber said, not expecting the spotlight to be shone back on her. “Yeah.”

“Was there a memo I missed?” Rachel asked, not expecting to see one of her travel companions wearing nylons under her jeans, let alone both of them.

“Duh,” said Katy with a laugh. “Didn’t you receive the memo when you agreed to the trip?” she joked. “No, they just add an extra layer of warmth,” she explained.

“You’re kidding, right?” Rachel asked.

“No,” Amber said, not sure why Rachel would assume Katy was making that fact up. “It definitely helps with the cold, for sure,” she said.

“Oh my gosh,” Rachel said with excitement. “Do you mind if we stop somewhere after dinner so I can pick some up then?” she asked. “That might be the answer to all my cold issues,” she explained.

“Mind?” Katy asked, looking over at Amber with a sly smile. “We don’t mind at all,” she said. “It’d be our pleasure.”

“Do they really make you warmer?” Rachel asked, naively.

“Only if you wear the full pantyhose underneath,” Katy explained. “You don’t even need to wear socks over them,” she lied, looking to even the odds a bit.

Amber just rolled her eyes and smiled.

“Oooo, I can’t wait to get these on,” Rachel said as the trio pushed their way into their hotel room. As planned, Rachel had stopped off at the store after the girls had picked up their pizza, purchasing a couple of pairs of pantyhose in the process. She had planned to purchase only one pair, but figured she’d need one for each day - and, of course, Katy reminded her of the constant threat of putting a run in the nylons. So armed with five pairs of pantyhose, Rachel made her way into the bathroom to change while Katy and Amber took off their own shoes and crashed into the hotel room.

Exhausted from the day, Amber dropped belly-first onto the couch, her head hitting the pillows at the end of the couch and her body spread out across the three cushions of the couch.

Katy, meanwhile, quickly put down the pizza and pulled out some paper plates, eager to have everything ready to go when Rachel came out of the bathroom so there’d be no delay. No delay for what. exactly, Katy wasn’t sure of at the moment. Of course, there was no guarantee that Rachel was even ticklish at all, and then of course, even if she were ticklish, there was no guarantee that her feet would be ticklish. And then of course, even if she were ticklish and even if her feet were ticklish, there’s no guarantee that she would be more ticklish than the average person.

Of course, that was all a lot of potential deniability for something that, at least in Katy’s mind, was statistically more likely to be favorable than unfavorable. Sure, Rachel might not be ticklish, but really? And yes, Rachel’s feet might not be ticklish, but seriously? The odds of either of those things being reality were incredibly low. And yeah, Amber had wanted to lay low on the tickling aspect a bit this weekend - really, Katy needed to find out what had happened at Amber’s uncle’s event that had put her off tickling for a spell - but regardless, Katy didn’t necessarily need to tickle Rachel, even if she were in nylons. Sometimes it was simply the magic of seeing someone vulnerable in nylons that was enough.

And speaking of…

Katy turned around after setting the table and smiled at what lay - literally - before her. There was Amber, comfy on the couch, spread out, her head resting at the top and what, pray tell, resting at the other end of the couch, but a pair of upturned nyloned soles, completely devoid of any element of protection, as if they had mythical bullseyes right on their centers. Yes, Amber had said she wanted a weekend free of tickling, sure, but hadn’t Amber also said that she had been feeling extra ticklish lately? There would be no way Katy would be able to pass up an opportunity like this, even if it were just a little play.

“Tired?” Katy asked Amber, careful not to have her prolonged silence belie what was going through her mind.

“Exhausted,” Amber said with a sigh

“You poor thing,” Katy sympathized. “You just lay there and take a load off.”

“Ooof!” Amber puffed as Katy unexpectedly sat on the backs of Amber’s legs. “Not sure how you putting a load on is going to help me take a load off, but thanks,” Amber joked.

“Oh, don’t worry,” Katy laughed back. “I hope this weekend is the sort of stress relief you need,” she said, patting Amber on the back. “Sometimes you just need to unleash and laugh a little.”

Amber’s eyes shot open as Katy’s words hung in the air. ‘Laugh a little’? Oh crud! Amber had landed right in Katy’s clutches and was now completely at her mercy. Surely “laugh a little” meant that Katy had tickling on her mind, no? What else could It mean? And just a mere inches from Katy’s hands were Amber’s vulnerable soles, face-up, staring right at Katy, covered in nothing but excruciatingly ticklish nylons.

Amber thought hard about what to do. The last thing she wanted this weekend was to be the object of a tickle attack. Heck, she’d prefer Rachel not even know that she was ticklish to begin with. And thus Amber found herself at a crossroads: tell Katy not to tickle, which in and of itself is essentially an invitation for Katy to tickle, not to mention opens up the possibility of Rachel walking in on the conversation as Amber had earlier. Or make no mention of it and hope that - however unlikely it was - Katy’s comment about laughing had no basis in tickling. Amber mulled her options, wondering which was the best route to go, knowing that whatever path she took would most likely end up being the wrong one.

“Don’t,” Amber said quietly, both out of a desire for Rachel not to hear anything but also because of how unsure Amber was about even saying anything.

“Excuse me?” Katy asked, unsure of what Amber had said.

“Don’t,” Amber repeated, not wanting to say any more.

“Don’t what?” Katy asked nonchalantly.

“You know,” Amber said with a suspicious tone.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Katy corrected.

“Don’t you dare tickle,” Amber said quietly, hating that she had to say the word out loud.

“Tickle?” Katy said with a laugh. “Why on Earth would you think I would tickle?”

“Because,” Amber said. “I know you.”

“What does that mean?” Katy asked, enjoying seeing her friend uneasy.

“You have my feet trapped,” Amber said, pointing out the obvious.

“So I do,” Katy said, pretending to just notice for the first time. “And you’re afraid I’ll do this?” she asked as she ever-so-lightly ran one finger along the bottom of Amber’s upturned sole.

“EEEK!” Amber gasped, not wanting to make too much noise to alert Rachel of what was happening. “YES!” Amber quietly shouted. “Come on, Katy, please don’t,” Amber pleaded. “I told you, my feet have been really ticklish lately and I just… I just can’t, OK?”

“And you think telling me that your feet have been extra ticklish lately is the right way to go about getting me to not tickle your feet?” Katy asked with a raised eyebrow, not sure how Amber thought that would be the successful approach.

“Katy, come on,” pleaded Amber. “I’m being serious. The last thing I need is Rachel tickling my feet all weekend,” she reasoned.

“So don’t do this?” Katy asked, again slowly tracing one finger up and down the bottom of Amber’s upturned sole.

“Katy, come on,” begged Amber through her giggles. “I told you I’m being serious.”

“You could have fooled me being serious since you’re laughing,” joked Katy. Her finger continued to trace the same line up and down the bottom of Amber’s foot, the tip of Katy’s fingernails making light contact with Amber’s skin, the nylons acting as a buffer between the two.

“Katy, get your finger off of the bottom of my foot,” said Amber, as sternly as she could through the giggles escaping her mouth.

“So what’s got you all extra tickly, girl?” Katy asked, genuinely curious and showing no signs of removing her finger from the bottom of Amber’s foot, as had been requested.

“Ha ha ha,” giggles Amber, unable to answer immediately. “I don’t know,” she said, struggling to form the words. “I’ve been using a different moisturizer on my feet lately,” she said. “And these are a different brand of nylons I’ve been wearing,” she added.

“Hmmm, interesting,” Katy said, still dragging her finger back and forth along Amber’s trapped sole.

“Katy, st-ah-ah-ah-op,” Amber begged, growing more and more fearful of Rachel walking into the room with each passing second. “I’m serious, this is way too ticklish,” she confessed. “Please??”

“OK,” Katy said, disappointed. “But only because you said please,”she joked.

Amber breathed out a sigh of relief as she felt Katy’s finger remove itself from the bottom of her foot. She was still trapped under Katy’s weight, but at least she no longer had no contend with the tickly touch of that tracing finger. Maybe Rachel wouldn’t find out Amber was ticklish after all…

“Wow, how have I been missing out on this?” Rachel said, opening the bathroom door and strutting out in her new outfit – highlighting the pair of suntan nylons that encased her foot as it peaked out from under her jeans. “You guys didn’t even say how much better they made the jeans fit!” she said with a laugh.

“Welcome to the club,” joked Katy as she eyed Rachel’s feet.

Rachel unzipped her hoodie and tossed it over the back cushion of the sofa that Katy and Amber were sitting on as she walked across the room and sat herself down on the loveseat. She kicked her legs up on the coffee table that was in the middle, allowing Amber now an eye-level view with the bottom of Rachel’s feet Katy looked on as Rachel crossed her legs at the ankle, bringing her left on top of her right, and began flexing her feet as they grew accustomed to being in nylons.

“My sister does this all the time but I always joked about her being a wanna-be Golden Girl,” laughed Rachel. “I’m totally doing this now,” she said.

“Your sister?” asked Katy. “The one you were telling me about earlier?”

“Yeah, her,” said Rachel, pulling out her phone to check her emails.

‘Hmm, interesting,’ Katy thought to herself, remembering all of the delightful details Rachel was sharing about her sister earlier in the day. No wonder Rachel has always been able to have the upper-hand when it comes to tickle battles with her sister. If her sister is entering the battle wearing nylons, then by no means is it a fair fight. Moreso, Katy wondered how she could finagle it so she might get to someday meet Rachel’s sister… She rested her back on the back of the couch cushion as she pondered.

Life can be amazing sometimes in the sense that such an innocent act can have such a dramatic effect on others, and Katy had no idea that chain of events that reclining a bit on the couch had just set off for Amber. As Katy leaned back, she brushed into Rachel’s hoody that she had tossed over the couch, the hoody rustling a bit as Katy settled in. An otherwise innocuous event were it not for the final resting place of one of the sleeves of Rachel’s hoody…

Right on top of Amber’s upturned sole.

Amber’s eyes shot up as her body registered the light touch again on the bottom of her foot. ‘Oh my word, not again,’ she thought to herself as she tried to analyze the situation she found herself in and what might be the best way to get out of it.

Amber’s foot began to twitch slightly as it battled against the light touch of the hoody sleeve resting on the ball of the foot. Amber instantly realized that she was in a bad spot and had very little time to try to think of something.

‘OK, what IS that?’ Amber thought to herself as she tried to come up with a plan. From her vantage point - laying on her stomach and with Katy sitting on her legs - she couldn’t at all see the bottom of her feet as they were sticking out on the other side of Katy, but she could tell that it wasn’t Katy that was instigating the touch. A smile reflexively started forming on Amber’s face as the ticklish touch became more and more apparent, the fibers of the sleeve just ever-so-lightly brushing against the ball of Amber’s foot.

‘What do I DO?’ Amber thought to herself. The situation was similar to just a few moments ago - not wanting to point out the dreaded “t” word and especially now that Rachel was in the room - but needing the tickly touch to stop. Amber squirmed on the couch a bit to try to pull her leg free - heck, to even try to move her trapped foot away from whatever it was that was brushing up against it - but Katy’s weight held firm and Amber could not move. Amber didn’t even have enough leeway to try to brush whatever it was away with her other foot.

“Will you quit your squirmin’?” Katy asked Amber, as all of Amber’s undulation had been uncomfortable for Katy.

“Just trying to get comfy,” Amber said, not wanting to point out that in this instance, “comfy” meant not having something tickling the bottom of her foot.

Rachel looked up from her phone and smiled at the friends, taking notice of the smile that had formed on Amber’s face. ‘What’s she so giddy about?’ wondered Rachel to herself.

Amber put her face into the cushion of the couch, turning her head so that it was now facing the back cushions, shielding her face - and any visible reactions - from Katy and Rachel. By now, the smile was steady, Amber unable to stop smiling even if she tried, and the constant touch of the hoody sleeve against Amber’s foot had caused her foot to start to twitch even more. Of course, the additional twitching of her foot only caused the sleeve to brush up against her foot even more than it was before, increasing the ticklishness of the touch ten-fold.

Amber was trapped, being tickled by some inanimate object, and her own ticklishness was making the ordeal even worse than nature had intended.

Rachel looked on with a smile of her own, not sure what was causing Amber such delight. Had she missed a joke? Was SHE the joke? What was causing Amber to fiddle around so much?

Amber was being overwhelmed with the tickly touch of the hoody sleeve against her foot, cursing her own ticklishness and her foolish decision to pack only pantyhose on this trip. Though she couldn’t see what was happening at the opposite end of her body, she could picture it in her mind - some dastardly object brushing back and forth repeatedly against her trapped foot, caressing the nylons with each swipe as Amber’s foot twitched uncontrollably against its touch, its goal being to distance itself from the object but its actual outcome being the prolonging of the entire process.

Katy, meanwhile, despite her earlier comment about Amber squirming, had not yet picked up on the fact that her best friend was being tortured out of her wits by a sleeve brushing up against her nyloned foot. She sat obliviously munching on a slice of pizza.

Amber, meanwhile, was beside herself in ticklish agony, the sleeve’s fibers proving a daunting foe to Amber’s ultra ticklish foot. Panic was beginning to set in within Amber, as she wasn’t certain how much longer she would be able to hold out without some sort of relief. The tickly touch was constant, unending and it was proving to be more than Amber could handle. She wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold the giggles in, or - even if she somehow were able to vault the giggles away - how much longer she could go without making eye contact with Rachel before someone picked up on what was happening.

Rachel had reached down and grabbed her own slice of pizza while keeping a watchful eye on Amber, still not sure what was causing her such distress. Had she fallen asleep, and was this a dream that was causing such paroxysms? If so, Rachel hoped Amber got some quick relief from her dream, as Amber was now clutching onto the side of the couch with her fist.

‘Why do these things always happen to me?’ Amber thought to herself as she struggled to free herself from her predicament. It was a frustrating predicament made all the more frustrating by the fact that both Katy and Rachel both sat in the room with nothing but nylons covering their feet, as well, and yet, by luck - bad luck, of course - it was Amber who was the one being tickled. Being tortured was more like it, for it wasn’t even as if someone was actually even tickling her.

“Do we have any napkins?” Rachel asked, as a dollop of sauce dropped on the couch cushion next to her.

“There’s some over there,” Katy pointed.

‘Ugh,’ Amber thought to herself, realizing that had Katy just done the noble thing and got up to get the napkins for Rachel herself, then Amber would have been freed from her torment. But no, Katy continued to sit on the back of Amber’s legs, trapping them against the cushions, prolonging the tickly ordeal.

Worse, though, for Amber was that Rachel’s route to the napkins took her right past the end of the couch where Amber’s feet lay faceup. As Rachel grabbed some paper towels, she noticed - out of the corner of her eye - Amber’s foot fidgeting back and forth, almost as if it were trying to get away from something. Except the only ‘something’ that it could be trying to get away from was…

A huge smile slowly appeared on Rache’s face as she processed the math in her mind. ‘NO WAY,’ Rachel thought to herself as she watched the spectacle unfold before her. Was Amber ticklish, too? Well, of course Amber was ticklish… But was Amber even more ticklish than Katy? Could Rachel have lucked out in such a manner? Could it be possible that she was spending the weekend with not just one, but two insanely ticklish friends from school?

Rachel determined that this needed additional research - both to further cement Rachel’s initial hunch and also just for fun…

“Hmm, I wonder if I left that in my hoody…” Rachel wondered out loud as she walked over to the sofa where she had tossed her hoody. Picking it up, Rachel actually removed the sleeve from Amber’s foot, giving the poor girl a respite of relief for the first time in what seemed forever.

Amber let out a sigh of relief as she felt the sleeve being removed from her foot. ‘It was her sleeve the whole time?’ Amber thought to herself, almost embarrassed that such an object could have brought her to the brink of insanity. Amber lifted her head up its cocoon, her face a deep red shade.

“You OK there, Amb?” Rachel asked, taking notice of Amber’s face. “You look like you’ve been through the ringer,” she said with a laugh.

“Yeah,” said Amber, looking to dismiss the attention. “I think I just need something to eat,” she said, hoping to use that as the avenue to getting out of her current predicament - namely, being held down firmly by Katy.

“Oh, don’t get up,” Rachel said, quickly, predicting Amber’s next move. “You look so comfy. I’ll bring you over a slice,” she said. “Just give me a minute here to check my pockets,” she continued, carefully and deliberately going through the pockets of her hoody as if she were looking for something. Only this time, unlike how she had pulled her sleeves up a moment ago, she allowed one sleeve to dangle down to the couch loosely, just low enough so that the cuff of the sleeve landed square on the upturned arch of Amber’s foot once again.

Amber jolted as her body once again registered the sensation on the bottom of her foot. Her eyes closed in dismay as she realized that she was once again right in the eye of the storm, only this time it was much more perilous situation as Rachel seemingly had a birds-eye view, making it much more difficult to hide the fact that this innocent touch was actually tickling Amber out of her mind.

Rachel smiled some more as she watched Amber’s foot involuntarily twitch as it tried to find a path away from the cuff, Katy’s body offering it little to no recourse. Oh, there was no doubt; she had found herself a truly ticklish one here and her mind raced with ideas as she looked down at Amber’s foot twitching against the touch of the sleeve cuff.

“Oh, silly me,” Rachel said, continuing her charade. “I left it over there,” she said, never even mentioning what it was that she had been fake-looking for. “Katy, you don’t mind my hoody here, do you?” Rachel asked Katy.

“No, not at all,” Katy said, still oblivious to everything that was occurring so close to her.

“OK, thanks,” she said, making it a point not to ask Amber. She delicately folded her hoody and draped it over the back cushion of the sofa again, this time leaving just enough room so that both sleeves now rested on both of Amber’s pront feet.

Amber jolted as her body registered double the tickles. ‘Oh no,’ she thought to herself, realizing that her situation had just become doubly worse than it had been a moment ago. She knew there was no chance of her surviving having both of her feet toyed with in this manner. Not in these nylons. She hid her face back in the cushions as best she could again.

“So how long have you and Amber been friends, Katy?” Rachel asked as she moved Amber’s shoes a little to the side on the floor.

“Oh gosh, forever,” Katy said. “Why do you ask?”

Amber did her best to listen to what was being said about her as she continued to fight against the constant tickly touches.

“Through high school?” Rachel asked, innocently.

“Yeah,” Katy said.

“So I bet you guys know all there is to know about each other, huh?” she asked, trying to find as seamless a transition as she could for what she was about to ask.

“I guess so, yeah,” she said, looking at Amber.

“Is she not ticklish?” Rachel asked flatly, her words hovering in the air.

“Wha…” Katy asked, again looking at Amber, not sure what to say.

Amber’s head shot up at the question. ‘Crap,’ she thought to herself, her worst fears materializing before her eyes. She had to find a way out of this. And fast.

Katy didn’t know how to answer. She looked to Amber for guidance, but only found Amber’s head once again buried in the cushion. I mean, there was no use in lying, right? Since just about every human being in the world was ticklish, it only stood to reason that Amber was ticklish, as well, no? But Amber had said repeatedly that she wanted to avoid being tickled at all costs this weekend. Katy considered the possibilities - tried to figure out which response would most likely result in Amber not getting tickled. This was where Katy found herself between a rock and a hard place. To answer truthfully and say that Amber was ticklish would surely leave Amber open to tickle attacks all weekend, precisely what she hoped to avoid. To try to cover for her friend and say Amber wasn’t ticklish would surely be met with suspicion and, undoubtedly, a test tickle to prove the case. A test that Amber was sure to fail. But Katy felt more and more pressure to respond as each second passed.

“Why do you ask?” Katy asked, looking to buy some extra time for her friend.

Amber, meanwhile, was trying her best to get Katy to get off of her without actually saying it. Any panicked response from Amber would surely belie a ticklish soul, so Amber couldn’t plead for Katy to get up. But she could try to will Katy to get up, to give her an opportunity to get away from the impending tickle that was sure to come.

“Well,” Rachel said, kneeling down at the end of the couch near Amber’s trapped feet. “She’s either not ticklish, or you have much more will power than I do,” Rachel said with a smile. “Because if I had a friend trapped like this and I knew she had ticklish feet, I’d totally be taking advantage of that.”

“Rachel, don’t,” Amber said, finally getting up the courage to say something.

“Oh, are you ticklish, Amber?” Rachel asked, obviously knowing the answer but wanting, for some reason, to hear Amber admit it out loud.

“Katy, get up,” Amber said, not wanting to answer the question.

“Katy,” Rachel said, putting a hand on Katy’s leg to block her from getting up. “If you get up, I’m going to have to tickle you instead,” Rachel said with a raised eyebrow.

“Sorry, Amb,” Katy said, forcing more pressure onto the back of Amber’s legs to make sure Amber wasn’t able to get up.

“How ticklish is she?” Rachel asked with a sparkle in her eye.

“Katy!” Amber screamed, begging her friend to release her from her captivity. “Oh my word you guys, this isn’t fair!”

“A lot?” mouthed Rachel to Katy, ignoring Amber’s pleas.

Katy nodded her head.

Rachel smiled. “Are you ticklish, Amber?” she asked again.

“YES!” Amber shouted, realizing she was well past the point of hiding it now. “Oh my word, yes! Please don’t!” she begged.

“I’m going to have to test it out myself,” Rachel said with a chuckle.

“No!” shouted Amber. “You really don’t have to,” she begged. “I’ll answ-AH!” she jerked as she felt one of Rachel’s fingers land on the bottom of her foot.

“Oooo,” Rachel cooed, intrigued by the response that simply touching the bottom of Amber’s foot elicited from Amber. “Amber, I’m not sure, but you might be in a little bit of trouble here,” she joked.

“Knock it off!” Amber pleaded. “Get your finger off my foot,” she said, holding back the giggles.

“This foot seems like it feels left out,” Rachel teased, putting another finger on the bottom of Amber’s second foot.

“UGH!” Amber grunted, realizing there was no stopping Rachel at this point. “Get off my feet!” she begged.

“Uh-oh,” joked Rachel, relishing every moment of this. “Did I find your most ticklish spot right off the bat?” she asked.

“Just knock it o-AH AH HA HA HA HA,” she shouted, bursting into laughter as Rachel started to slowly drag each of her fingers up and down the upturned soles of Amber.

“Are you even serious?” Rachel asked with a smile. “I’m barely even touching you right now,” she said, not expecting to have elicited such a reaction so quickly.

“ST-AH-AH-AH-AH-AP!” Amber begged, her words barely audible through the laughter.

“This is just one finger,” Rachel said, as if trying to reason with Amber that it shouldn’t tickle as much as it clearly was.

“I can’t take it!” she pleaded, though she received no mercy, as Rachel continued slowly dragging that one finger up and down each of Amber’s soles, the tip of her fingernail never losing contact with the delicate nylon material covering Amber’s feet.

There was no denying it. Amber had been right earlier; she WAS extra ticklish lately. But blaming it on the lotion or the brand of nylons she was wearing wasn’t telling the whole story. Sure, those did contribute - the higher-end lotion promised softer skin and the sheerer nylons less protection - but the seeds of this had been planted just a short while ago at the hands of Amanda and Stephanie. Sure, that wasn’t the first time that Amber had been tickled and surely not the first time that Amber had been the victim of a two-on-one tickle attack, but for some reason, there had been something different about that particular tickle attack that had altered Amber. The idea of being made completely helpless by two high school students had left within Amber a distinct sense of helplessness as it came to her ticklishness, and that vulnerability had ironically left Amber feeling all the more ticklish.

Which was exactly why she had hoped beyond hope that she would NOT find herself in her current predicament this weekend: held down, helpless, with someone perched at her feet mercilessly tickling away.

“Holy cow is she ticklish!” announced Rachel as she introduced the rest of her fingers to the bottom of Amber’s feet, the digits now dancing excitedly across the nylon surface of Amber’s soles in a full, all-out tickle attack.

Amber’s body jolted, unable to contend with the onslaught of ticking all at once, and uncontrollable laughter quickly filled the room as Amber was lost to a fit of ticklish demise. With her last grasp of sanity, she tried to find a way to free herself, but it was no use. Katy held her down and showed no signs of moving. Katy’s positioning had even made it so that Amber couldn’t even cover one foot with the other. There was nothing her feet could do but lay there and be danced upon. And there was clearly no getting through to Rachel, who had pounced on a ticklish target like a predator would to injured prey.

Amber tapped out against the side of the couch furiously, unable to form any words to seek mercy. Not that she felt Rache would even show any. Her eyes squeezed shut as tears began to flow from the laughter.

Katy, meanwhile, was enjoying watching her friend being tickled. Amber had been so uptight lately; Katy felt it would do her well to let it all out with a laugh. And Rachel was clearly a skilled tickler, sending Amber into hysterics like a seasoned pro. Katy thought of Rachel’s sister and wondered what it must be like for that poor girl to be related to Rachel, the doom she must have felt once Rachel realized the extent of her weakness and the power it gave it to Rachel.

“Oh my gosh, I LOVE that you’re so ticklish,” Rachel said with a laugh as she continued to tickle away. She had assumed that Amber was ticklish just in the sense that everyone in the world was ticklish to some extent, but she had no idea Amber would be THIS ticklish. Truth be told, Amber had always come across as the serious one, the one who wouldn’t let something as silly as being ticklish get in the way of her being in control of a situation. Not that Rachel had labeled Amber as a control freak by any means; rather, she just couldn’t picture Amber ever being left as helpless as she seemed to be to something so innocent as a little tickle.

And, to be fair, not that this was a little tickle by any means. Indeed, Rachel had lucked out in terms of the situation, walking into Katy already having unknowingly trapped Amber and secured her doom. But Rachel had delivered this very same kind of tickle attack - a full, all-out attack - on many of her friends and her family members countless times, and as of yet, no one had been able to escape it without pleading for mercy. There was something about people’s feet, Amber had realized, that just caused their doom. Not that Amber would only tickle a person’s foot, mind you; on the contrary, Rachel was more than happy to take advantage of a person’s ticklishness no matter the spot, be they particularly sensitive under their arms to across their knees or on their thighs or - well, anywhere.

But Rachel had always found that a person’s feet was what most often drew the hysteria from her victim. Without a doubt, almost everyone she had ever encountered would likely rate his or her feet as the most ticklish spot on their body. Maybe they were conditioned to believe that based on society’s norms? Maybe she just had a lot of friends who got regular pedicures and were left with soft, sensitive feet? Maybe some of it was psychological - the idea of being caught barefoot by a would-be tickler making it seem all the more ticklish? Whatever the reason, Rachel knew that it was the feet that was most likely to uncover the true extent of her victim’s weakness.

And my oh my was she working on some ticklish feet at the moment. Rachel had thought she got lucky when she saw how ticklish Katy seemed; Amber was blowing Katy out of the water at the moment, having already fallen into silent laughter. Rachel honestly wasn’t sure how much longer she should continue this tickle torture, both out of worry of how much more Amber could handle and also out of worry of being considered weird for tickling too often. Rachel slowed her tickling to an eventual pause, allowing Amber to catch her breath.

“Quite the workout, huh?” Rachel laughed as Amber gasped to regain her breath.

“Oh my gosh,” Amber said, unable to say much more as her body recovered from the torture it had received.

“I honestly can’t get over how ticklish your feet are,” Rachel said, truthfully, giving the soles of Amber’s feet another quick tickle for emphasis.

“AHHH!” Amber shrieked as she felt the tickle begin again. “Please,” she begged. “Anywhere but my feet.”

“You heard her Katy,” Rachel said, tapping Katy on the leg. “Start tickling.”

“What?” Katy asked, unexpecting such a directive from Rachel.

“She said to tickle her anywhere but her feet,” Rachel said, taking Amber’s words to their literal meaning. “I can only reach her feet, so start tickling her somewhere else,” she said.

“I…,” Katy stammered, unsure of what to do next, both wanting to join in on the tickle attack on Amber but also not wanting Amber to be upset at her for doing so.

“THAT’S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!” Amber pleaded, again trying to pull herself free from her entrapment.

“Just do it,” Rachel said to Katy. “It’s fun,” she said with a wink, adding, “Oh, just don’t tickle her feet, though,” she said with a laugh.

“KATY, DON’T YOU DARE!” Amber yelled to her friend.

Katy considered showing remorse for a moment, but then she thought of all of the times that Amber had been more than willing to take advantage of Katy’s ticklishness - in particular, how many times Katy had been tickling someone else only for Amber to come from behind and start tickling Katy out of the blue. Amber had done it to her when she was tickling Amanda. She had done it to her countless times when she was tickling Maddy. No, there would be no remorse for Amber tonight, Katy decided.

Katy shifted her positioning so that she was no longer sitting directly on Amber’s legs but rather now was straddling Amber, Katy’s legs on either side of Amber’s legs. Katy leaned down so her chest was against Amber’s back and her head was about even with the back of Amber’s head.

“KATY!” Amber yelled with one final, futile attempt.

“Here goes,” said Katy, plunging her hands into Amber’s sides. Amber would have jumped off of the couch were Katy not straddling her down. Amber bucked up and down trying to throw Katy off of her, but she was too deep into the cushions and too weak from her laughter to muster enough strength.

“AHHH!” Amber yelled through her laughter. “I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you,” she screamed over and over again as Katy worked her fingers on Amber’s delicate sides.

“You hate me, huh?” Katy said with a laugh. “Try this on for size, then,” she said, snaking her hands under Amber’s shirt and landing on her bare skin.

“OH GOD NO!” Amber yelled, realizing that her situation had worsened significantly with this new development. Katy worked her fingers across Amber’s ribs and down to the sensitive skin below.

“She’s SO ticklish,” Rachel said with a huge smile as she saw Amber once again losing her mind laughing. Sure, the sides couldn’t hold a candle to how ticklish Amber’s feet were, but Rachel had wondered if perhaps all of Amber’s ticklishness had just been stored in one area, leaving her feet insanely ticklish but the rest of her body not-so-much. This was proving that that clearly was not the case.

Amber tried to angle her hands down to thwart some of Katy’s touches, to try to give herself any sort of break that she might be able to. At best, she had been able to use her elbows to block some of Katy’s advances, but given that Amber’s arms were bent at the elbows, she wasn’t able to use her hands to aid her cause.

Still, though, just having to contend with Amber’s elbows was problematic enough for Katy. She figured she didn’t have a long time to tickle Amber until Amber would be very upset, so she wanted to make the most of it, and those elbows were blocking much of Katy’s target area.

There was one spot, though, that Amber’s elbows wouldn’t be able to reach, where Katy would have free reign to tickle as much as she wanted… But should she?

Katy thought back again to their recent history and all that Amber had done to her and quickly came to a conclusion: yes, she should.

Katy plunged her hands into each of Amber’s pockets, her fingers targeting Amber’s thighs through her jeans. Amber’s eyes bulged out of her head as she realized her friend’s new strategy and she quickly realized that she needed to put an end to this somehow. Some way. Before it was too late.

Amber’s thighs were an incredible turn-on spot for Amber, something that, of course, Katy was well aware of. Katy also knew exactly how to flick and fleck her fingers to have the maximum effect in the shortest time, a skill that Katy was putting to good use right now.

“KATY, NO!” Amber pleaded, though the words barely made it past the laughter.

“You’ve got her good now,” Rachel said, enjoying the show she had a front row seat to.

Of course, she had no idea the extent of the show that she had seats to, as she assumed solely that Katy’s efforts were tickling Amber out of her mind; Rachel had no idea that Katy’s fingers were awakening something more inside of Amber, something that Amber desperately did not want on display in front of someone she was really only just now getting to know

Katy smiled as she wormed her fingers inside of Amber’s pockets; the girls had taken great delight in using the knowledge of each other’s secret turn-on spots against each other, and the way Katy saw it, Amber had a number of receipts coming her way for always taking advantage of Katy, so she was only happy to dish out some of Amber’s own medicine to her.

Unfortunately for Katy, as had become her lot in life, her current position had left her in an incredibly vulnerable state, her legs sticking out behind her so that her feet ended more or less where Amber’s ended - which, unfortunately for Katy, was within striking distance of Rachel. As promised, Rachel had stopped tickling Amber’s feet, but she had made no such promises to Katy, had she?
Rachel looked at Katy’s feet as they flexed with each movement and thought back to earlier that evening, when a simple brush of her foot had caused Katy to nearly jump off the couch. What had Katy admitted - that she was so ticklish she definitely could be forced into paying for Rachel’s portion of the pizza by tickling? And Katy had folded when Rachel had threatened to tickle her instead of Amber a few moments ago.

Rachel looked at Katy and smiled. This was maybe her favorite part, psychologically. She had targeted her next victim and that person was completely oblivious to the danger she lay in. Again, like with so many of Rachel’s other friends, it would be Katy’s feet that would be her downfall, an earlier decision to remove her boots and leave her feet vulnerable and unprotected her undoing.

In a flash, Rachel quickly scooped both of Katy’s ankles into her grip, securing them under her arm in a headlock. In doing so, she had also essentially taken Katy’s original position, sitting on Amber’s ankles now, leaving Amber still trapped.

“HEY!” Katy shouted, surprised by what had just happened. “WHAT THE-?” But she couldn’t get any more words out beyond that, as Rachel’s fingers had begun their dance on the bottom of Katy’s soles this time, sending their victim into hysterical laughter the second they made contact.

“I’m sorry,” Rachel said, faux-apologizing. “Did you really expect me not to take advantage of this?” she asked matter-of-factly, though she knew Katy would not be able to respond to the question.

Katy twisted and turned as she laughed, trying to pull herself free from Rachel’s grip, but Rachel was strong, and like Amber, Katy was too squished down into the cushions to gain much leverage. As it was, her current position offered her very little to work with. Rachel had grabbed Katy’s left leg, the one that had been open to the living room, and brought it over to Katy’s right leg, which was pressed between Amber’s body and the back couch cushion, meaning Katy’s right leg was essentially powerless to fight against Rachel’s grip.

Furthermore, Katy’s decision to target Amber’s thighs was now working against her favor. Just as Katy had used the fact that Amber couldn’t get Katy’s hands out of her pockets to her advantage a moment ago, Katy’s hands were now essentially wedged into Amber’s pockets, not allowing Katy any chance of freeing her hands and gaining any more leverage.

In short, Katy was stuck, until either Rachel released her grip on her ankles or Amber moved enough to free Katy’s hands.

Of course, Amber would have loved more than anything to free Katy’s hands, since their position - and this, their effect on Amber - had not changed, even with Katy now being tickled, as well. But it was the weight of Katy’s own body pressing down on Amber that made any movement from Amber - and thus any chance of Katy freeing her hands - impossible.

“This is unreal,” Rachel said with a laugh as she watched Katy quickly become overcome by the tickle attack. “How can you two be so ticklish?” she asked aloud.

Katy’s laughter echoed in Amber’s ear, Katy’s hot breath near Amber’s neck not helping Amber’s current situation in any way. Katy’s fingers had been all over her sensitive thighs, and if anything, Rachel’s tickling of Katy and the subsequent erratic behavior of Katy’s hands now only made it worse. Amber felt as Katy’s fingers pressed against the lining of the pocket, the denim the only thing between the tips of Katy’s fingernails and the pantyhose covering Amber’s delicate thighs. There was no denying it; Amber was hot now and the countdown had begun until her body would succumb to its urges.

“Are your feet your most ticklish spot, too?” Rachel asked Katy, though the fact that Katy had already been reduced to silent laughter seemed to give away that answer. Katy nodded her head frantically, hoping for mercy.

“Now I know I had said I wouldn’t tickle Amber’s feet anymore,” Rachel said, again drawing to the literal meaning of the words that were spoken. “But I never said anything about yours,” she said, continuing her tickle attack.

Rachel danced her fingers all over Katy’s captive feet, twirling them across her arches, dashing them under her toes, swiping them along the side, never once remaining on a spot for too long to allow Katy to get used to the touch - were that even possible.

“If you want me to stop tickling your feet, too,” Rachel said to Katy, “just say ‘Stop tickling my feet,’ OK?” she said with an evil smile.

Katy immediately tried to form the words but couldn’t get them out against the laughter that was coming from within.

“I can’t hear you,” Rachel teased, knowing it would be next to impossible for Katy to say that considering how much she was laughing at the moment.

Katy again tried to say the words, but her body again was reduced to silent laughter.

“Well, if you’re not going to say it, I can only assume you want me to continue tickling your feet, right?” Rachel said with a tease.

Amber wanted - no, NEEDED - Katy to form the words, to get Rachel to stop tickling Katy’s feet, to hopefully get Katy to remove her hands from Amber’s pockets. But seemingly, the longer it took for Katy to tell Rachel to stop tickling her feet, the longer Rachel would tickle, and the longer Katy’s hands would remain inside Amber’s pockets.

“OK, then,” Rachel said with a laugh. “I guess I have to keep tickling your feet, then,” she said, continuing with her work.

Katy was a mess, completely in hysterics as Rachel tormented the bottom of her feet.

Rachel looked down and saw Amber’s feet poking out from between Rachel’s legs, the sole still upturned and completely helpless because of how Rachel was sitting on them. Another evil smile formed on Rachel’s face as she contemplated her next move.

“Katy,” she said, again knowing Katy was in no shape to respond. “Do you actually mind if I started tickling Amber’s feet again, too?” she asked.

“NO!” Amber screamed as the words registered in her mind.

“Well, I’m asking Katy,” Rachel said with a laugh. “Katy, if you don’t want me to tickle Amber’s feet, just tell me,” she said. “Otherwise, I’ll assume I have your permission.”

“NO!” Amber yelled. “NO MORE!” Her body was already having a difficult enough time contending with Katy’s fingers tantalizing her thighs; the last thing Amber’s body needed was to contend with Rachel focusing her attention back on Amber’s feet.

“KATY!” Amber yelled, begging her friend to say something to prevent what was about to happen - as if it were Katy’s fault.

“Sounds like it’s OK with her,” Rachel said, leaving one of her hands to tickle Katy’s feet while the other moved down and began tracing along Amber’s toe line.

“NO!” Amber yelled, the ticklish touch too much to handle even from the start. “NO MORE! PLEASE!!” she begged, pleaded. There was nowhere for her feet to go, nowhere for her toes to dash off to, and nothing they could do but sit there as Rachel traced line after line across the tops of her toes.

The combined attack was too much for Amber’s body to handle, its defense mechanism now almost completely destroyed, the surge of emotion inside of her body growing more and more with each passing second. Amber knew she had less than ten seconds left, less than ten seconds until her body completely gave in, caved to the sensations, and less than ten seconds until Rachel realized what effect Katy’s actions were having on her. Amber knew she had less than ten seconds…

NIne seconds…

Eight seconds…

Amber’s eyes rolled in her head, her body now even losing the will to fight against it.

Six seconds…

“Whew,” Rachel said, letting go of Katy’s ankles and getting off of Amber’s ankles at the same time. “That was fun, wasn’t it?”

Of course, neither Katy nor Amber were able to respond, as they were both catching their breath from the ordeal they had just been through

“You girls aren’t mad, are you?” she asked, wondering now if perhaps she had gone too far.

“Mad?” Amber said, repeating Rachel’s question. Rachel clearly had no idea how close Amber was to losing total control of her body.

“No,” said Katy, interrupting Amber. “Who is going to get mad about tickling?” she asked rhetorically. Amber shot her a dirty look in jest.

“OK, cool,” Rachel said, grabbing another slice of pizza and resuming her dinner, her mind already filling with ideas for the weekend given this new-found knowledge of her two friends.

I never know what to expect but it's never a disappointment. Another great chapter and another fun character in Rachel. (Can't wait to meet her sister too!)

As always, it's great to have insight into the mind of each girl and to see their various machinations unfold and often implode.

Another great chapter and long may the 416 pages continue to grow.

First of All, thank you for continuing Posting your stories. This chapter was once again just amazing.

Super. I‘m really happy, that you started to continue this series. Next time …. will they make revenge on Rachel…? Like in episode 19?

I hope there will be a continuation of the story of Amber and her cousins.

And this part?
Master! As usual, honey to my ears! I'm glad you are continuing the series.

Please do not make us wait so long for the next parts!

Your most faithful fan, Kamil.

To be honest, I've been holding off commenting on these because I wanted to post a story of my own with 50th post but writers block and the guilt of not commenting to thank you for writing this amazing story has brought me back here. There are truly no words to describe the joy I feel whenever I see a new chapter to this story. I love how fleshed out the world your creating has become. Rachel is another nice addition to the cast and I am personally hoping her and Nikki can get a chapter together playfully torturing Katy and Amber. It was a nice touch adding a new setting into this chapter as was the setting of the last chapter. I cant wait to see what situation the girls will find themselves in in the next chapter.

Coming from the latest installment I found myself reading backwards. And I am loving it too!

Looking at the date, I cannot fathom it: Has it really been a whole year between them? Time flows mercilessly fast. I cannot believe the speed with which I am growing old.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back