• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy Perry stage dive - tickled by crowd

To me it looks like somebody is tickling her sides. Very nice find in any case. :D

need to get her to answer on twitter HAHA but i think theres something there, with all those in the crowd there was surely someone that would have been tickling her but that part at 3:55 defo seems to be something u see the girl in white approach then shes probes n katy's head flies back in laughter, mayb a coincidence but i guess we'll neva know.

are there any more barefoot celeb singing clips where their crowd surfing anywhere? i remember seeing a shakira one, but i neva see any tickling!!

I saw the white sleeve, it sure did look like that girl was trying to tickle Katy.

Lol it was funny though; reminded me of a zombie movie the way the crowd just sucked her in :zombies:

I have seen a billion pages where people ask if she's ticklish and the answers always mention her feet being ticklish. never seen sources though

The lady in white was definitely tickling her mid-section, but I think she was just trying to get Katy's attention. Note how she's trying to talk to Katy while she's tickling. I think she figured the tickling would get Katy to try to find its source, which would then give the lady in white the chance to say something like, "OMG I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN EVA!"

LOL.

It sure looked like the lady in white was tickling Katy. Did anyone else notice the big grin flash on her face when she realised that Katy was ticklish as she started laughing.

It sure looked like the lady in white was tickling Katy. Did anyone else notice the big grin flash on her face when she realised that Katy was ticklish as she started laughing.

After watching this video several times, I've come to the following conclusions.

1) There is no actual tickling at 3:49. Katy jerks back because of the way the crowd is carrying her. She is smiling because she is trying to show that she is having a good time.

2) The tickling takes place at 3:55, courtesy of the Lady in White. The Lady in White tickles Katy's midsection, causing Katy to jerk and laugh.

3) Once the Lady in White starts tickling her, Katy reaches her arm upward. This is apparently the signal for the bodyguards to pull her out of the pit. Note how they grab her without any further communication from Katy at that point. So basically Katy was trying to escape the tickling.

It would have been fun to see what would have happened if the bodyguards hadn't have been so close. Would the Lady in White have continued to tickle her?

Yup, it seems to be the right conclusion, not sure if her feet were being tickled when they got bared by the crowd though...

The Lady in White also quickly strokes her fingers down Katy's raised right arm toward her armpit. There's another female, the Polka Dot Lady, next to the Lady in White, who hooks her hand under Katy right armpit -- Katy's silky smooth armpit ;) -- and she gets a good grip too! She helping to lift Katy up, but doesn't seem to tickle her. It's funny that the women are groping her as much as the guys are!

Last edited:
I can't believe this thread has gone on for this long. Even if she was getting tickled, it's not that great. What's the point of making it a drawn out discussion? Do you realize how dumb all of this sounds?

I can't believe this thread has gone on for this long. Even if she was getting tickled, it's not that great. What's the point of making it a drawn out discussion? Do you realize how dumb all of this sounds?

Well said.

This thread is one step away from having a grassy knoll :abducted:

When something like this happens, people want confirmation one way or the other. Unfortunately it's not always crystal clear exactly what happened and this is why eyewitness reports can be notoriously unreliable. Even with different people here watching the same clip repeatedly, there is no consensus.

If the discussion really annoys you, just ignore it. If you can't, then you have personal issues that go far beyond the content of this thread.

When something like this happens, people want confirmation one way or the other. Unfortunately it's not always crystal clear exactly what happened and this is why eyewitness reports can be notoriously unreliable. Even with different people here watching the same clip repeatedly, there is no consensus.

If the discussion really annoys you, just ignore it. If you can't, then you have personal issues that go far beyond the content of this thread.

I think the personal issues belong to those who feel they need confirmation in this situation. I understand that many people want to know if a celebrity is ticklish or not. I was just making a point. An opinion if you will.. I don't believe that this video is a clear representation one way or the other, so to argue about it is pointless. If that really annoys you, just ignore it. If you can't, then... well you know the rest..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back