• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kelli Lynn Sage Opened TheTickleQueen.com

Kelli Lynn Sage

Verified
So I am getting very frustrated with onlyfans. They use AI to recognize releases and IDs and no matter how hard I try to upload the IDs that were already a part of the files they accepted, it is now all of the sudden not accepted.

To say the least I am frustrated!!!!!

Everything is going up on "TheTickleQueen.com".

This is currently linked directly to clips4sale but soon it will be made with a website that you can order individual clips from my by email as well as utilize clips4sale for a quicker response.

I am sick and elfin tired of dealing with people who have crappy customer service. Clips4sale might take 40 percent, but at least I can call someone 24/7 to help me. Its wild how crappy and ill educated Onlyfans support is. If you ever want to have a class on how NOT to mess up with becoming a content creator and beat the top stores and then be hired by them hit me up. I am starting to mentor people by donation.

Anyway.... Im using the K.I.S.S. method. http://www.TheTickleQueen.com:hmm:TheTickleQueen.com plain and simple.

So I am getting very frustrated with onlyfans. They use AI to recognize releases and IDs and no matter how hard I try to upload the IDs that were already a part of the files they accepted, it is now all of the sudden not accepted.

To say the least I am frustrated!!!!!

Everything is going up on "TheTickleQueen.com".

This is currently linked directly to clips4sale but soon it will be made with a website that you can order individual clips from my by email as well as utilize clips4sale for a quicker response.

I am sick and elfin tired of dealing with people who have crappy customer service. Clips4sale might take 40 percent, but at least I can call someone 24/7 to help me. Its wild how crappy and ill educated Onlyfans support is. If you ever want to have a class on how NOT to mess up with becoming a content creator and beat the top stores and then be hired by them hit me up. I am starting to mentor people by donation.

Anyway.... Im using the K.I.S.S. method. http://www.TheTickleQueen.com:hmm:TheTickleQueen.com plain and simple.

Hi,
I'm seeing the exact same thing with a new only fans account that I opened.
but I did notice that even when the verification failed, it still let you use that profile...
so I'm not sure what is the deal with this verification anyway..
did you figure this out?

and yes, their support is really really bad.
it seems like their support agents are also some type of AI, as they answer like a robot rather than a person..

Not shocked that C4S bends producers over on percentage. They're like the Walmart of clip sites now.

Totally digging the MILF shenanigans on Tickle Queen, though.......

Kelli, you are the greatest tickler, and my favorite ticklee of all time! I hope your new site does wonders for you. I bet it's going to be my new favorite!

Your obedient servant,
Derek

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back