• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kevin VS Biker Dude: Round 1(M/M Ai assisted story.)

The_Kev

TMF Master
(I've been developing an RP story using AI, the setting is an extreme wrestling league with traps strewn about the ring. It's supposed to be wacky and fun and lead to much tickling and begging for mercy.

The Ai adds some nice randomness so I never know how any of the rounds will turn out. I'll be posting the outcome of each round in the form of a newspaper article detailing what happend and interviews with each contestent. All Ai generated.

I understand this might not be for everyone but if it's for you, I hope you enjoy it.)

Breaking News: Extreme Wrestling League Match Takes a Sadistic Turn

In a jaw-dropping display of extreme wrestling, the recent match between Biker Dude and Kevin in the Extreme Wrestling League took a sadistic turn, leaving audiences shocked and intrigued.

The match began with Kevin, the goody-goody babyface, facing off against the cruel heel, Biker Dude, in an "anything goes" timed match. As the bell rang, signaling the start of the round, Kevin launched a full-force attack, only to be swiftly countered by Biker Dude. What followed was a brutal display of dominance by Biker Dude, who took pleasure in inflicting pain and humiliation on his opponent.

The highlight of the match came when Kevin found himself trapped in a diabolical contraption beneath the ring. Biker dude found him self sitting on a throne in the middle of the ring, while kevin fell through a trap door, his body suspended upside down under the ring while his bare feet were displayed on either side of Biker Dude's throne, positioned perfectly under each of Biker Dude's hands. This setup allowed Biker Dude to mercilessly tickle Kevin's feet for a full ten minutes, driving Kevin to the brink of insanity.

The crowd watched in a mix of horror and fascination as Kevin's screams and laughter filled the arena, amplified by the PA system for all to hear. Despite Kevin's desperate pleas for mercy, Biker Dude continued the tickling torture, reveling in the sadistic control he had over his helpless opponent.

In a post-match interview, Kevin, visibly demoralized and shaken, spoke candidly about the experience.

Kevin: "Being tickled on my feet was pure torture. I felt like I was losing my mind, begging for it to stop. It's a level of humiliation I never thought I'd experience in the ring."

On the other hand, Biker Dude, in a separate interview, showed no remorse for his actions and even admitted to enjoying the tickling torture, especially when it's inflicted upon his opponents.

Biker Dude: "Tickling feet is one of my favorite things, especially when it's part of the match. Sitting on that throne, casually tickling feet while my opponent suffers—it's a satisfying feeling, like being a king in control of their fate."

The Extreme Wrestling League continues to push the boundaries of entertainment and brutality, leaving fans eager to see what extreme challenges await in future matches.

Biker Dude: "Well, well, Kevin. That was quite the performance. I hope you enjoyed your little tickle torture session!"

Meanwhile, the announcer takes over, giving the audience a recap of the round and describing the scene in vivid detail.

Announcer: "What an intense round we just witnessed! Biker Dude's sadistic tickle torture had Kevin on the brink of insanity, with the audience experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions from shock to amusement. Kevin's desperate pleas for mercy and the relentless tickling made for a truly extreme and unforgettable moment in this extreme wrestling league!"

The crowd erupted in a mix of cheers, gasps, and applause, thoroughly entertained and captivated by the brutal and unpredictable nature of the match.

Exclusive Interview with Kevin: Reflecting on the Tickling Torture

In an exclusive interview following the extreme wrestling match that saw him endure ten full minutes of tickle torture, Kevin opens up about his experience, revealing the toll it took on him both physically and mentally.

Interviewer: "Kevin, thank you for joining us. Can you describe what it was like enduring ten minutes of tickle torture during the match?"

Kevin: "It was pure torture, honestly. I can't stand having my feet tickled, and enduring it for that long was demoralizing and exhausting. I felt like I was losing my mind."

Interviewer: "Did you feel any resentment towards your opponent for using tickling as a tactic?"

Kevin: "No, I don't resent him at all. In fact, I respect him for not being moved by my begging and pleading for mercy. He did what he had to do to win, and that's the nature of this extreme wrestling league."

Interviewer: "Do you think you'll be able to continue to the next round after experiencing such extreme tactics from your opponent?"

Kevin hesitates for a moment before responding.

Kevin: "I'm not sure. Knowing that my opponent will use tickling, I have to consider if I'm willing to endure that again. When the ref asks if I want to continue, I might have to seriously consider submitting."

The interview sheds light on the psychological and emotional impact of extreme tactics like tickle torture in the world of extreme wrestling, highlighting the mental fortitude required to compete at such a level.

Exclusive Interview with Biker Dude: Master of Sadistic Tactics

In an exclusive interview, Biker Dude delves into the sadistic tactics used during the extreme wrestling match and reflects on his enjoyment of tickling torture as a means of dominating his opponents.

Interviewer: "Biker Dude, thank you for joining us. Can you describe what it was like using the trap on Kevin and finding yourself sitting on a throne with his bare feet on either side of you?"

Biker Dude: "Oh, it was a moment of pure glee, I must say. Seeing Kevin's bare feet displayed like that, right under my hands, was a satisfying sight. It's moments like that which make me love what I do."

Interviewer: "You mentioned loving tickling feet. Can you elaborate on that?"

Biker Dude: "Absolutely. Tickling feet is one of my favorite things, especially when I can use it to make my opponent suffer. There's a certain power and control that comes with it."

Interviewer: "During the match, you continued tickling Kevin's feet despite his screams and pleas for mercy. Was there any amount of begging that would have made you stop?"

Biker Dude: "Absolutely not. I was enjoying myself, and I have no sympathy for my opponents in the ring. It's all about dominance and victory."

Interviewer: "Do you think Kevin will submit before the next round now that he knows he could face tickling again?"

Biker Dude: "I hope not. I actually respect Kevin for enduring the tickling last round, especially considering how much he hates it. I look forward to further competing with him and pushing the boundaries of what we can endure in the ring."

Biker Dude's unapologetic and ruthless approach to extreme wrestling sheds light on the intense and competitive nature of the sport, where tactics like tickling torture are used to assert dominance and achieve victory at any cost.

The audience settles in for the pre round where the ref will recap what Kevin endured and ask of he wants to submit or continue!

(TBC)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back