• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Khan's Tickle-Lickle Toy! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
The 31yr old captive 6' CIA agent Don Clark lay secured in his briefs and socks on the interrogation plinth, blindfold and gagged his large size 14 socked soles facing the Iranian interrogator who was fixated on, studying and admiring them as he telling Don he having a major foot fetish loved his job as it giving him the opportunity to enjoy teasing and tormenting feet like Don's which he found gorgeous and sniffing his socked toes with a rich, addictive natural smell he finding appealing!

Comments making Don especially nervous as involuntarily reacting to the sense of the interrogator's warmth breath sensed over his socked toes and soles and drew a finger along the centre of each socked sole in turn from heels to toes and toes to heels as to his delight both large feet flnched and the agent's socked toes clenched and splayed, he soon to be driven desperate for release!

"Agent Clark my name is Khan and I have to tell you my intention is to gain information from you in future sessions but this initial one is to determine if the information we have of you is true and so how reliable it is so of course it has come to our attention you wear a size 14 shoe and find attention to your feet unbearable and I imagine the last thing you expected happening being an interrogator fixated on them but which I am and certainly will be! I find the smell of them addictive and sense your desperation to be free but more than ever now fully aware of the sensitive predicmant you find yourself trapped in! Hellish I am sure to know these gorgeous size 14 feet will be teased, tormented and thoroughly tickled to my selfish satisfaction!"

Khan then began to massage, fondle and feel up each warm and sweat moistened socked foot in turn as each foot responded immediately flexing and toes wiggling! Clark felt completely helpless and vulnerable with his feet secured and now obviously just inches away from his interrgator's face sensing the warmth of his breath on them as each sock peeled off his interrogator laughing as he was blowing air on them and verbally taunting the US agent!

"Mmmmm your feet so warm, so wet with sweat I am sure being cooled by me welcomed or perhaps not but having no choice but to endure your worst nightmare happening! I massage your feet incase you think, imagine to relax you, not at all sorry to disappoint you but because actually I enjoy feeling up men's feet especially heterosexual men of course but also hot feet are the most tortuously sensitive and a bonus more sweaty so deliciously tasty! I'd imagine wishing other tortures but this one implemented but Clark be very sure I intend capitalising on your specific weakness, your size 14 feet! Taunted horrendously by the simplest of touches, lightly stroked in a slow and deliberate manner, so maddening and irritating sensations to be subjected to now bared and have to tell you a handsome pair of feet, feet a tickler and lickler's dream!"

Khan then slowly stroked both soles from heels to toes knowing how to stimulate every nerve ending perfectly so Agent Clark was driven berserk as the pace and intensity of Khan's tickling increased, sensations magnified in his evil ticklish assault seeing Don lose control as Khan implemented using a feather and slid it in between each of the CIA agent's toes and ran it under them before then raking the quill end back and forth in a slow and tortuous manner the length of each bare sole delighting in seeing his victim squirming and desperately trying to free his feet from the determined attacks deviously aimed at them both! Both feet violently flexing and toes clenching and splaying in reaction to being violated and then the feather tickling stopped!

Khan activated the electric toothbrush and started stroking the arches and balls of Agent Clark's size 14 feet with the revolving bristles loving seeing both soles wrinkle and toes clench and splay constantly resulting in arousing Khan's sadism as he persisted in the ticklish onslaught with pure determination delighting in witnessing Don Clark's involuntary reactions and instantaneous responses to the ticklish sensations tormenting and teasing him to distraction! His mumbled pleas through his gag completely ignored by the professional tickler-torturer who swapped the electric toothbrush for a metal fork!

Deliberately drawing the tines the length of each bare sole making both feet react instantly to the unbearable stimulation as Khan with expertise dragged the tines every inch of each foot in turn resulting in Don Clark subjected to overwhelming tickling sensations on his now very sweaty feet which invited a thorough tongue bath, sickening to the CIA Agent who was known to favour the female sex, his reputation as a serial womaniser no secret! He hating Khan's teasing tongue licking his size 14 soles as Khan delighted in their rich, salty n' sweaty taste and massaged snd fodled, felt each foot up as he orally assaulted them hearing consistent moaning from CIA Agent Clark!

"Mmmmm such tasty treats Agent Clark, nothing exciting me more than a pair of licklish feet to savour especially from men so obviously angered, frustrated, embarrassed and humiliated by my orally assaulting them and the majority are, some have grown to adapt themselves to it's happening and others enjoyed it as it is sensual but I much prefer those like yourself who resent it and hate it happening with a vengeance! The smell of your feet and their taste I find absolutely intoxicating and unfortunately for you so too incredibly addictive so you will be driven to involuntary manic hysteria orally subjected to shock waves of pure tickle hell as all your toes lickled and sucked and nibbled and both soles consistently lickled furiously and mercilessly and passionately by me as a child licking a favourite ice cream, wildly flicking their ravenous tongues over it delighting in savouring the flavour as your feet taste awesome!

Khan continued to devour every inch of both feet driving the CIA agent insane probing every area of both feet, violating them perfectly, every wrinkle, every toe with relentless fervor, licking, sucking and nibbling each foot like a lollipop with deliberate, evil intent tortuously, running his experienced tongue over the soles and sliding it deviuosly in between every toe paying speacial attention to areas causing the greatest reaction which in Don's case being both arches of his feet! The quill of the feather drawn over them a particularly effective tool driving the agent demented so even when not assaulted by Khan and back in his cell, the guards instructed to as they wished tickle and torment the agent being informed the feather being particularly effective on the arches of his feet if he gave them any trouble or just bored they needing amusement!

As Khan's fingers explored evry inch of both feet, Don reacting as if he was being electrocuted with 1,000 volts but his large bare feet, helpless and vulnerable were so damn appealing to Khan, irresistibly so and he determined to hearing though gagged Agent Clark howl and shriek from the tickle, lickle torture he excited to implement him suffering for his sadistic pleasure! He diligently running his determined fingers the length of each sole from heels to toes consistently, tickling both soles simultaneously and seing which foot the more ticklish and it seemed the right one but left foot more licklish! Indulging in spider ticking all the CIA agent's wiggling toes resulting in his losing complete control laughing like an absolute loon to Khan's delight as he then orally assaulted each foot again!

His teasing and tormenting tongue licking in between Agent Clark's madly wiggling toes delivering ticklish agony to him consistently whilst lightly stroking the length of each sole as passionately Khan for the next few hours engaged and indulged in teasing, tormenting and tickling his newest ticklee before resting and inviting the guards to amuse themselves with CIA Agent Don Clark's size 14 feet which they were more than happy to do! In the cell it wasn't just the agent's feet tickled, so too his arm-pits, inner thighs to deliberately excite him as his hardened 7" dick feather stimulated and his balls as simultaneously lubed with oil not saliva as Khan relished in doing; the soles of his feet and toes attacked with the tines of a plastic hairbrush seeing CIA Agent driven demented by the most unbelievably, unbearable tickle torture imaginable! The objective to keeping his nerves stimualted, subjected to sleep deprivation before again delivered to be Khan's tickle-lickle toy!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back