• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kicked Tickled And Teased F/M Graphic And Violent

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
THIS IS A VIOLENT CLIP WITH BALLBUSTING AND CBT INCLUDED IN THE TICKLE TORTURE

Mistress Ashley Edmonds has a new bitch boy to tickle and she is pretty excited about it. She starts to tickle him lightly and he makes the mistake of protesting. To teach him a lesson Mistress Ashley steps back and kicks his bare balls with her high heels. She then proceeds to tickle his naked body some more to find his spots but apparently the first lesson wasn't enough. She removes her shoes then begins to use her stocking clad feet to kick his cock and balls repeatedly only stopping to tickle him from time to time. She discovers his inner thighs and balls are ticklish too so she changes tactics a bit and begins to tickle and slap his balls. After repeated tortures from his mistress he finally starts responding to her commands. Will that satisfy Mistress Ashley?

Available Now On WWW.TICKLEDGUY.COM

Attachments

• Kicked-Tickled-And-Teased.gif
    Kicked-Tickled-And-Teased.gif
    1 MB · Views: 471
  • Kicked Tickled And Teased TMF.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 923
its awesome.
ThuJK

I was a bit nervous about this one since I pushed another extreme with the ball busting but your comments reinforce my decision. Theres another longer segment to this with a ruined orgasm that will be up in a few weeks and we have a few more coming with other girls too...... This was one video where I genuinely felt bad for the guy the whole time.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back