• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King of the Ring, Muspel's Coronation (A Fire Emblem Heroes ticklefic) M/M

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
The forked tongue slid in between the smallest of the young man’s toes as he flailed his arms and attempted to slap his hand on the mat. Múspel, Divine Dragon of Flames, saw the bluenette trying to yield and instead lifted his ankles higher, making Alfonse dangle just out of reach of the mat.

"Hahaha! Those aren't the rules Mortal! The only way to win is to get me out of this circle, and since these squishy toes of yours are up in the air it doesn't look like you're getting away anytime soon!"

Múspel gestured grandly to the crowd, Alfonse's ankles trapped in his arms. His opponent was upside down and begging as the dragon's sharp teeth nibbled on his soft heel. Some of the crowd cheered, and others booed. A few squealed in delight as their seatmates dug into them. Alfonse beat his fists on Múspel's knees but had no strength behind the blows. When the dragon let him down onto the ground, he tried to weakly crawl out of the ring.

"Look at him wriggle! I think he wants to give up! Well, I'll never send a fan home without a smile!"

Alfonse's crawl was slow going but Múspel followed him on his hands and knees himself. The Divine had put one hand up the loincloth that the prince had over the fundoshi that he wore as part of the outfit for this, the Flame Tribe's Special Sumo festival. A steady stream of weak "Eeeheehee's” poured out of him as Mús tickled his pale ass while he crawled. Still, the match wasn't officially over until Alfonse got both feet out of the circle. Múspel waited and snatched up one of the cute size 10s for a few last toe twiddles before letting him go.

---
The crowd cheered as Alfonse was helped up and shown to the “Loser's Booth”, where Freyr tended to the poor boys that hadn't fared any better against Múspel so far in the sumo ring. Alfonse whimpered at first as the statuesque king locked his ankles in stocks, which rested above a sign that read "PRIZES". He was nervous at first but soon was lulled back into a contented state by a shoulder massage. He watched from between Líf and Hrid, the other losers, as Múspel's next challenger entered.

"Ahhh, so nice to see you again Múspel! Been taking care of those feet for me?"

Sylvain happily walked down to the ring, enjoying the flustered snarl on the Flame Dragon's face. Just a wiggle of his fingers had the formerly blazing challenger taking a step back in dread. The redhead ran his fingers along the rope of his own fundoshi, which he wore as part of his costume for this event. Unlike Múspel's rather plain one, Sylvain had adorned the garment with the design of his crest and had his privates concealed by a soft, red cloth. He caught Múspel staring and gave his hips a cheeky swivel to further fluster the dragon.

"Like what you see? Just like the clothes, cause if you wanted what's under them then all you had to do was stay in your room. Imagine my surprise when I went to look for my FAVORITE pair of feet in the castle to have a nap with, and they weren’t there. Almost makes me think you were hiding from me, Moo-Moo!"

"I TOLD you to stop calling me that! Damn mortal, show some respect! I'm a Divine Dragon dammit!"

"Who's quite ticklish!

---
Múspel's sneer had turned to shock as his opponent dove at him. The dragon had tried to avoid Sylvain, but the confined size of the sumo ring left him with few places to go. All he managed to do was pivot to the side slightly, allowing Syl to slip right behind him. His tricky hands came right up and soon had equal handfuls of Múspel's pectoral muscles.

"Well here's my second favorite pair of things on you! Hey there boys, did you miss me?"

Both of Mús's chest muscles got a rough squeeze, making the taller man let out a rather silly whimper. He tried to turn and shake Sylvain off, but the lothario was quick to follow his movements. They ambled around the arena doing this with Mús slowing down when Syl fluttered his fingers beneath the big muscles, making the god sputter and try to hold his chuckles in.

"C'mon! Let out that laugh of yours, Moo-Moo! Tickle-tickle these titties that Moo-Moo has! Giggle for me!"

The redheads danced around the ring trying to get loose of each other. Sylvain got a bit too cocky, trying to bring one hand down to skitter his fingers over the dragon's rock-hard abs. He was grabbed by the wrist as a result, forcibly pulled out from behind "Moo-Moo" by the arm and thrown to his hands and knees. The heir to House Gautier then felt the heavy man sit on his back as Múspell "saddled up" the cocky challenger. Before Sylvain could mount a comeback of his own, the dragon's sharp nails had invaded his taut stomach and navel and were soon shaking the young noble about.

"Kehehehe! Moohohoo-Moohoo! Thahaht tihihickles! Wehehehe!"

Sylvain tried to writhe out but Múspel's rough fingers went deeper into his navel to keep a good hold on him. The cavalier laughed and laughed until he hadn't the strength left to fight, collapsing to the ground and laughing noiselessly in Múspel's arms.

---
"That's no good, if I wanted you quiet, I'd have gag you. Make noise you cocky pest!"

Múspel's hands danced over Sylvain's stomach and teased away at his sides as the Fódlanese man wheezed, and Múspel's nails wiggling his hipbones finally got some sounds.

"Eeeeeehey! Hehehehy nahahat there! Moo nahahaht there! Stahap!"

"You! I said stop calling me that! You want to “Moo” so badly? Then moo for me you ticklish cow! Let's tease these udders!"

Sylvain was hauled up off the ground and into Múspel's lap. The hapless "sumo" kicked his legs as Múspel paid him back in kind for the pec play earlier. His nails squeezed and pinched at Sylvain's nipple until finally, with a flushed face and teary eyes, he let out a defeated—

"MOOOhooohOOOO! You wihihin!"

"More! Give me more!"

The dragon's hands pushed past Sylvain's tortured titties to invade his armpits. They got deep into the hollows due to the young noble having no strength to defend himself, and soon he was howling out more broken mooing for the villain. It wasn't until he heard a whistle that Múspel let the giggly Syl fall to the floor.

"Feet out of the ring!"

"What?! No! That wasn't done intentionally!"

Múspel squared up with the referee – the terrified mage Boey – as a few guards came to collect Sylvain. They picked up the still giggly cavalier and helped him over to the prize wall as Múspel tore open Boey's shirt.

"No! No, please! I-I-I was just enforcing the rules! Geeehehee nohohooo! Naahaht mah phihihtties!"

---
Boey crumbled to the ground with Múspel's fingers invading his slender pits as the guards locked Sylvain's ankles to the bar. Hrid tried to give the Hero a reassuring pat on the shoulder only for the cheeky flirt to start walking his fingers up the prince's shoulder. The guards thought about whether they should do something about Sylvain tickling his fellow prisoners as Boey's shoes sailed into the crowd after Múspel had ripped them off his feet. The white-haired mage had been hoisted up over the Sumo champs' shoulder and now pulled at his hair as his toes were strummed and twiddled by the champ.

The boisterous dragon paraded his extra prize around, even leaning into the crowd to let a few of the assembled tickle fiends stroke and tease the mage's feet. Boey squealed like an animal at the feeling of all those fingers before Múspel turned away from the crowd, likely due to all the hands getting fresh and groping at his chest as well. He marched the giggly Boey-Boy over to the loser's booth and buckled him right in between Sylvain and Alfonse, who were quick to turn him into a squeaky chew toy.

Re-entering the ring, Múspel's grandstanding was cut short by his next opponent’s arrival. Seth, the Silver Knight of Renais, backed down from no challenge. He looked over the collection of Múspel's defeated foes, whose helpless soles now served as prizes, and still strode into the ring with his head held high. The fire dragon blustered and posed even as Seth tugged with distaste at the revealing fundoshi he’d worn for this show. Much like Múspell's it left very little to the imagination and as a result, the normally unflappable knight couldn't help but feel the eyes on all of his exposed skin.

Upon entering the circle, Múspel squared up with his opponent before drawing himself up to his full height and lifting his arms. He exaggeratedly flexed them to try and intimidate the other ginger stud. Seth was by no means a small man, as he'd been accustomed to looking down at the other members of the army in Magvel, save one or two. Having Múspel leer down at him and flex his muscles was a rare experience; however, while Seth was not be the largest in this fight, he was the smartest. Seth grabbed hold of Múspel's chest without warning and started tickling away at the dragon's bosom. The larger man tried to squirm away but Seth was quick on his tail, bringing his hands down tickle at Múspel's sides. This time though, Múspel was much more prepared than he had been against Sylvain.

Rather than cover up, Mússy shoved Seth to the ground and flipped him onto his belly. The knight's legs were pinned down by the dragon kneeling on the backs of his knees, and soon his sharp nails were scratching up and down the cheeks of the Hero's ass. Seth wriggled and tried to slap away the hands but was undone by his own over-defined muscles, unable to reach back from this position and stop the Dragon. This let Múspel claw away happily at Seth's cheeks and even let wander his claws up the small of Seth's back. The knight clapped a hand over his mouth to try and hold it in, but soon the arrogant god pinning down his legs had him openly begging. The dragon climbed off and started nibbling his way down Seth's thigh as a new ref was selected and sent out.

---
Erk had been grabbed and shoved out after being forced into an ill-fitting referee's shirt that hung off him like a dress. The mage noticed Seth trying to subtly inch his way out of the ring and concede defeat so that, upon crossing that line, Erk could call the bout to a close. Sadly Seth didn't make it there fast enough, instead getting reeled in by the fiery Múspel who flipped him over again and started in on the paladin’s tight abs. Seth tried to shove him off but Múspel's nails running between the muscles there had him struggling for breath.

Still, when Seth finally got a foot out of the circle in all his kicking, Erk called the bout to a close. Múspel ignored the mage's call however and pulled Seth back in, digging into the knight's pits to shake him about. Erk tried to pull him off but Múspel simply shoved the ref onto his butt before starting back in on Seth. The mage came back though and again tried to pull the big man away again, undaunted by the last attempt. He was shoved off yet again, but this time had drawn Múspel's ire. Seth was able to crawl out of the ring and be carried to the prize table by the guards as the little mage tried to stand up to the muscular dragon.

Múspel smirked at the trembling bookworm and lifted him up by his armpits, enjoying the way his feet kicked helplessly in the air after leaving the ground. The purplette struggled but due to the size difference couldn't do a thing as Múspel turned him around and bring him close to his chest. With only one of his thick arms, the villain pinned Erk's arms to his sides and held him like a struggling teddy bear.

"Haha, I think you can reverse that decision, can't you? Otherwise, I'm going to need a new toy in here to play with. Maybe we can have you see how badly that decision stinks if we play with this nose a bit?"

Múspel chuckled as he ran a nail up and down Erk's nose, enjoying the way it wrinkled defensively as he tried to turn away. He followed of course and was soon tickling right beneath the struggling young man's nostrils. He felt the muscles in his back tense as the pressure built up in Erk.

"Oh? Realizing you made a poor decision, my cute little ref? Tickle, tickle, tickle~"

"Pfff....n-noo....d-do-don't ehehe...ahhhh...Ahhhh...."

Múspel ignored the protests and didn't notice his next opponent getting ready on the ramp. Pent's form in the fundoshi was nothing impressive but it seemed a fun challenge.

"Ahhh-*FTOOO*"

"See? Your allergic to bad calls! Bet you feel sensitive after that big sneeze! What about here hmmm?"

Múspel pinched Erk's nipple through the shirt and flicked the nub, giving it a little scratch on the underside as well. The purplette squirmed in his arms at the feeling kicking his feet and shaking his head.

"Stahap! I-I stand by my cahahll!"

"Stand? You’re being carried right now mortal, and all you’re doing at the moment is squealing!"

---
Múspel's hand crept downward and took a handful of the mage's belly through his shirt, giving it a sharp squeeze before letting his nails wander over it. He enjoyed the little keen out of Erk and danced over it again, but this time let a finger stray up the soft tummy.

"Ticklish belly? Hmm? Ironic since all you did was bellyache at me during the match! Wonder if there's an itch on this ticklish tum that's making you so mad? Maybe here?"

"Eeeeee! Stahap!"

A sharp squeeze right at Erk's hip made him jerk about. Múspel relished in his struggling and paid no attention to Pent being stopped on the ramp by an unknown party. The sage was led over to a chair by a reassuring arm around his shoulder as the "match" continued.

"Oooh, maybe it's here?"

"Nonono, stahahp!"

The finger went right between Erk's ribs and dug in, making the purplette wheeze. He grit his teeth as he felt the finger sliding down towards a specific place. Erk shook his head furiously as it swirled around it for a bit.

"Nooooo! Please! Ok I'll change the call! Not there! I'msorryI'msorryI'msorry nooo—"

"GOTTA BE HERE!"

Múspel's finger went right into Erk's navel, forcing itself as deep as it could go. It swirled about in there mercilessly, making the mage shake and beg despite not being able to form words anymore. Múspel took great joy in shaking him about, enjoying how much more strength he had than his victim. He ran his tongue up the side of Erk's neck as he felt a certain something poking at his arm from inside the lad's trousers.

"That's right! Squeal! Squeal! SQUEAL! HAHA, now you'll be my opponent and there's nobody here to save you! Haha, we're going to have a fun time making you change that call! Nobody is coming to save you and you've just let my opponent go so I guess it's up to you—"

---
A polite tap on his shoulder cut Múspel off and he snapped around irritably to see someone he did NOT ever want to see again. The tall, brown-skinned divine joining him in the ring smiled at the expression on the dragon's face.

"Perhaps you'd like to pick on someone your own size? Tickle, tickle~"

Askr's large hands slipped behind Mús and his fingers went for the villain's hips. They skittered along the bones there as the dragon danced from foot to foot in frustration. They fluttered over the love handles before traveling up to the dragon's sides, then sliding back down to wiggle them again over Múspel's trousers.

"Gehehee! Bahahahstahrd! Gehehet ahahahff me! Stahahp! Dahahahmmit stahahahp!"

Múspel swung Erk about as a shield to try and block the attacks but Askr was happy to just slide his hands out of the way and slip a finger into the dragon's navel. Múspel howled as the finger rimmed around in there and pushed deeper. There was an embarrassing squeal from Erk as he was dropped right on his rump before the mage crawled on his hands and knees away from between the two handsome big men. The guards were quick to grab the purplette by his ankles and drag him over to the prize booth despite his unofficial status in the match.

Askr smiled at the sight before turning back to Múspel stomping about in his arms. Guiding the silly, ticklish lizard with the finger in his navel like it was a touchpad, the fellow divine moved him back to the center of the sumo ring. The stamping of his big feet was kicking up quite a loud din, so Askr decided to put a stop to it. He put one of his own handsome 14's down atop one of Mús's huge feet and pinned it down.

"Geheheht ahhahahaff me! Stahahap! Stahahap! You’re cheheeheeating!"

Askr enjoyed conducting his new dragon pet back and forth by pressing his finger deeper into his navel or pulling it out by hooking it respectively. With one foot trapped and his autonomy handicapped like this, it seemed only a matter of time until the evil dragon would crumple to the ground so that the real fun could begin.

"I'm not playing fair? Silly, ticklish dragon, you’re the one who made a promise that you've ALREADY gone back on. Or did you forget what the condition was for me letting these big, ticklish feet of yours go in the first place?"

Múspel had not forgotten, as it was quite a vivid memory in his head. He remembered the velvet rope that Askr had used to tie his ankles tight and just how long he'd spent face down on the other man's bed. His face beet red, eyes teary, and lungs on fire, there may have been some kind of promise that he'd made about ending his villainous ways, or at least ceasing his tickle-bullying of mortals. Granted, he’d only agreed to those terms in the hopes that the Cow-Man would cease the passionate tongue kissing on his size 16 soles! He'd never had any intention of actually changing his ways!

"Hahahah I've nohohoo idea what yoohohohu’re tahahalking about," he lied through his teeth as Askr frowned.

"Well, that's no good. Here I was happy to see you again and partake in this fun game you've got going with the Heroes, but now I find you still bullying them and lying to my face as well. Nevertheless, I know just the thing to lift my spirits!"

---
Askr leaned forward into Múspel's back and arose quickly, enjoying the indignant gasp out of the redhead, so the divine could hoist him over his shoulder. Draped face up over Askr's shoulder, Múspel at first tried to force off Askr's other arm that was acting as a seatbelt to keep him up there. His struggling was cut short when that hand was joined by another in taking big handfuls of the dragon's abs and digging into the flesh between them. They rubbed about on Múspel's hard stomach as he brought his knees up in an attempt to curl up defensively. Askr's squeezing of his hard tum meant that Mús had no air up there to struggle with, however, and consequently the big man could only laugh as the deity paraded him around while gesturing to the crowd.

"There we go! I always saw you looking down on the people you were being so cruel to, but perhaps you like it more up there? Lots of people to look down on like this after all! I can tell your smiling~"

Askr's hands squeezed and kneaded the dragon's stomach as that smile did grow. Múspel hissed out threats though giggles that thankfully obscured just how vicious they were.

"Eheheheee bury you gehehee rip them ahahahff! Bleeed you fohohohor thihhihihs NAHAHAT THE BUHUHTTON!"

"Ohh yes, definitely the button, foul villain. Come, come! You loved the crowd before, let's see how much you love them now!"

With another twirl to further disorient the giggly Múspel, Askr carried the hysterical dragon over to the crowd. They were happy to have their reigning champ back, and even as he kicked his legs they grabbed hold of his massive feet while Askr kept him steady. Soon sooooo many fingers were exploring the big sensitive feet of the formerly cocky sumo champ. Some of his toes were twiddled about, others pinned back to have their stems and pads scratched and stroked, yet more disappeared into greedy mouths for various purposes. Any attempt by Moo-Moo to pull his peds away from the nest of greedy fetishists that had them were foiled by Askr still squeezing away at his sides and stomach. The muscles there somehow grew MORE ticklish as time went on and after a while, and soon he didn't have the energy to struggle anymore.

He lay back in defeat over Askr's shoulder and howled as it all continued. His toes teased, heels scratched, arches stroked, and instep sucked upon. After a few more teasy invasions into the hunk's abs, Askr finally took pity. He pulled the messy man away from the crowd and gave them a tut-tut for the boos that came his way. Carrying him back over to the ring the deity lay his opponent down gently in the center of it, appreciating the sight of Múspel's disheveled appearance when it was all over.

---
The fiend's chest heaved up and down as he breathed while his eyes burned with pure hate from behind a sea of fiery red hair now matted against his forehead. The sweat from his ticklish trial had ruined the divine being's careful coiffe, so all the red behind him almost seemed to glisten as he tried to muster up a snarl. That snarl stopped when Askr ran his hands up the dragon's stomach and gave him a boop right on the nose. Flushed in embarrassment, his face flared with such a bright shade of crimson that Askr was forced to turn away.

He may be more divine than bovine, but there was still a bullish instinct in him sparking up when he saw all the red that the sweaty villain had. He knelt on Múspel's waist, pinning him down, and used both hands to take hold of one of those big feet of his. Múspel's snarl quickly turned to a whimper, but then tapered off into a moan as the fingers started kneading the flesh of the broad sole. Askr wasn't sure where he'd gotten any knowledge of massage from, but he seemed to be doing pretty good at it as he forced his thumbs up into the instep and worked on a knot he felt in there.

Múspel writhed beneath him, not as a means to get away but more out of a confused reaction. Askr's fingers felt…good, so good to him, but he still felt as if he should try and get the man off him. He weakly shoved at the divine's back and earned a glance back from the smiling deity. What he didn't pick up on though was how the blush on his cheeks coupled with his sparkling hair affected him. The fingers withdrew except for one index. It pressed to Mús's heel and dug its nail in, making the leg jump. Those toes of his clenched at the feeling but that was just like an invitation to Daddy Askr. The finger traveled around the dragon's heel to his arch where it started to make zig-zag shapes over the skin there.

"Geeeehee! STAHAP! GEHET AHAHAFF MEEEE!"

"Hmmm, you love it. I can feel you back there, you know."

Askr's tail twitched at the feeling of the soldier in Múspel's trousers jumping. The finger started doing lazy figure eights in the arch before traveling on. It got to the giggly champ's instep before it realized it forgot something! Moo-Moo howled as it zipped down back to his arch quickly and then traveled right back up. Askr smiled at the sound and brought his finger to his mouth for a moment to lick the tip. He enjoyed the smoky flavor but LOVED how much faster his wet fingertip now slid along Múspel's skin. A few wrinkles had formed in the big sole due to the scrunching of the toes, but Askr's finger slid right over them with its new slick coat.

---
The dragon flailed his arms weakly to try and push his captor off but didn't accomplish much, only getting another over-the-shoulder glance from the divine. Again, all the red got Askr hot and bothered, meaning that one finger was joined by its other four compatriots in launching an attack on Múspel's curled toes. The foot tried to pull away, but Askr used his other hand to seize the dragon's ankle and hold it still as he pried the big toe back from its defensive position. Múspel cackled hysterically as fingernails stroked and prodded the pad of that isolated toe. Finally, he worked up the strength to shove Askr off him through pure desperation alone.

Rolling over onto his stomach, the dragon tried to scuttle away on his hands and knees to find somewhere away from the humiliating tickles. Askr followed behind him though, lightly trailing a finger up the man's back and enjoying the way he tried to weakly slap him away. Just as the villain was about to reach the edge of the ring, Askr gave him a light shove to lay him on his stomach. Múspel whined like a child as he felt his trousers pulled down to his waist and then felt the smooth hands of Askr running over the cheeks of his ass.

Múspel chuckled at first when those nails started skittering over his ticklish, bronze globes. They dug in rougher however, and those chuckles started to be punctuated by embarrassing snorts. When Askr took two big handfuls of Mús's ass cheeks and used them to pull him back to the center of the ring, a cheer went up from the enraptured crowd. Askr played to them further by kneeling on his victim's thighs to pin them down and keep him still as he ran his nails up and down the Dragon's rump. Múspel banged his fists in frustration on the dirt as his cheeks got redder and redder.

"DAHAHAHAHMMIT STAHAHAP! I'LL- GAHAHAHA! I'M GONNA- KEEEHEHEEE! PLEEEEHEASE- EHEHEHE NOHOHOOO! EEEEDAHAMMIT! BAHAHSTARD NAHAHT THERE!"

Askr gave a cheeky smile as he continued to lightly scratch at Mús's puckered asshole before leaning in to give it a little kiss. He looked over and snapped his fingers at the prize booth stocks, disappearing the locks into his "openings". He then leaned over and started to tickle away at Múspel's broad shoulders while the dragon squealed.

"Stahahp! I'm sohohorry! I'll beehehee goohood!"

"That's what you said last time. Let's go for something easier. How about you just stay good AND ticklish for me?"

Askr skittered his fingers between the redhead's shoulder blades and enjoyed that he was indeed still "good and ticklish” just like he'd asked. Askr lingered on Múspel's back, teasing away at his neck as the villain's previous victims filed in.

---
Erk and Pent took an ankle each under their arms. While Pent was happy to try and repay the DIVINE massage he'd been given earlier on his foot, the scholar's learnings had never extended to the physical and so he found himself clumsily skittering his nails along the soles to bring a different kind of pleasure. Still, the handsome father wasn't the type to give up easily and so he would right back to trying the art of massage on the massive foot...and failing. Over and over though, the scholar tried and tried.

"BAHAHASTARD! GEHEHET AAHAHFF?! WHAHAHT ARE YOU EHEHEHEVEN DOHOHING?!

Erk was much less forgiving, his nails going up and down the massive foot as fast as the mage could move them. However, the wiggling toes kept catching his eyes. Even as his fingers slid up and down the arches, they kept catching the eyes of the disgraced former referee. He dug his nails as hard as he could into the dragon's beefy heels before he snapped. Mùspel's cackling madness went shrill as he felt a face bury itself in his foot. Erk nipped his teeth at the dragon's instep and took a big whiff of the aroma from between his toes that put a goofy grin on his face as others moved in.

"BRAHAHAT! I'LL CRUHUHUHUSH YOHOHU! Keheheheh sohoho grohohoss!"

Seth sat down right next to the squealing dragon, taking hold of one of his wrists. He lifted up the hand attached to it and adjusted its angle until he had the man's arm stretched just the way he wanted it. Once the desired angle had been achieved, the knight was rewarded with a high-pitched squeal from the dragon as he placed one of his feet into the stretched-out pit and began wiggling his toes along the muscle. The coarse red hairs in the hollow got between his toes and brought a smile to Seth's face, but it was nothing near the manic grin on Moo-Moo's as tears filled his eyes.

"GAHAHA! GEHEHEHT OHOHUT OF THEHEHERE!"

Múspel's other pit was sorely lacking in attention, that was the thought going through the hungry mind of a certain white-haired mage. Boey used both arms to wrestle up the fiend's arm before putting his face right into the fuzzy pit. Múspel squirmed at first, unsure of how to react to the feeling of the tongue traveling up his armpit. When he felt teeth latching into the deepest part of the hollow though, he knew how to react. His tongue lolled out of his head as if he was a common lizard, enjoying the summer sun rather than a fiery dragon deity.

"EeeeeAHAHAHAHhohoho! Stahahp! Stahap! Nyahahah stahahap! IT'S TOOHOO MUHUHUCH!"

Múspel's protests went unheard, even as Askr ran his hand through the long red hair to try and reassure him. A tap on Askr's shoulder got him to turn and make some room, however. Sylvain thanked the obliging hunk for the opening and proceeded to start squeezing, teasing, and pleasing the thick thigh. From somewhere, the cheeky Gautier heir produced a fork and started to let its prong's travel up and around the sturdy thigh. The way Múspel howled at the feeling made Sylvain so happy that he reached over and gave the dragon's ass a hard smack.

"Heheeheehehe nohohoo! Nohohoo! OHOW! NAHAHAHA!"

---
Askr chastised the noble as a prince joined the fray. Alfonse got on his knees right beside Seth and after sneaking a few peeks at the knight's powerful calves leaned in. First, he lay a soft kiss on the sweaty nape of Moo-Moo's neck, then he worked his hands in under the chest of Múspel. He sighed in contentment as he got two big handfuls of the dragon's chesticles and started squeezing and kneading them. The way the ginger demon screamed at the feeling made Alfonse drool…but there was still something missing for him. Askr beamed at the cute, pink size 10 that had found its way into his lap, obliging the needy Prince.

"Eeeeeheee! Eheeehhe it tihihihickles!" sang the Askran Prince and Múspel in unison.

Líf's needs were similar but a bit more refined. He sat down across from ‘Fonse and less than gently moved the suckling Boey aside. He then forced his own feet beneath Múspel to run his cold toes over the warm pectoral. Múspel's attempts to turn away just meant he was giving more titty to Alfonse, and after that chased him back to Líf's cold footsies he would repeat the mistake. The dragon was screaming in laughter even as Líf lifted one arm and exposed his crystalized pit to Askr while whining.

"Nnnnneeeheehe....uuuooohhh…hehehehe," Líf moaned, matching up with the dragon as the fingers dug into his pit.

Múspel's face was a sweaty and streaked mess. His cheeks were bright red and stinging. So when Hríd simply pressed one of his big, pillowy soles over his face, it was an instant relief. The chilly skin of his foot was an excellent salve, to the point where when the icy monarch leaned over to tickle behind his ear lightly and whisper how he should start licking? He obliged wholeheartedly!

---
The whole gang of them tickled away happily at the defeated Múspel, not even noticing as Askr stood up and excused himself. The divine had spotted someone in the audience standing up and coming to join in. He did wish to punish King Surtr, but this wasn't the time. So, as he created an opening and excused himself, he did take the time to watch the massive tyrant gather up all the giggly sumos in his arms before tickling them all himself. Still, Askr had things to do and so he left before the finale. A shame as the bound and gagged Múspel served on a table as a centerpiece made for quite the hot meal for all those who joined in on tickling him to madness...

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back