• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kink shaming in pop culture media? Foot fetish related, not sure where to post

I guess everything that falls outside of the 'norm' is always going to be made out to be weird by the mainstream. Not restricted to foot fetish (or tickle fetish for that matter). That's how any society tends to work; 'us' (the 'normals') versus 'them' (the 'abnormals', weirdo's, etc).

But our 'kink', fetish or what ever you want to call it is pretty tame compared to some out there. Plus, as far as a foot fetish, it is the most common fetish, so for being abnormal, it is pretty common.

I would bet that most "normal" people have some sort of "abnormal" behavior in their lives that they don't want people to know about. They just aren't as open to it/about it as we are here, so I don't count it as weird, just different. As Norman Bates put it, "we all go a little mad sometimes".

I wouldn't sweat it too much, people react negatively to things they don't like or don't understand. As long as you're comfortable with it, who cares? Just my 2 cents.

Barbershopman

I haven't been paying much attention to the buzz around that movie, but I get the impression that a lot of it has to do with Quentin Tarantino. I don't know if he ever said as much in an interview, but he has a pretty blatant foot fetish and it's out there for all to see in his works. Heck, it's practically a trope of a Tarantino film to feature feet.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back