• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kink shaming on DA

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just on DA again, minding my own business, looking up some tickling art. I was surprised, well, not that surprised, to see that someone (didn't get the name) posted a picture just to kink shame us people that like tickling. Not only calling us "simps", but also, saying that we (us tickle lovers) should just delete our accounts.

Now Here's the thing. I know people like this exist, but something dawned on me as I read that users hateful words. It would seem to me as if most (if not all) the kink shaming I see is directed towards the tickling community. Has anyone else ever thought that way?

IDK. To me it seems like the tickling kink (and the tickling community; of which I'm proud to be a part of) are on the bottom of the respect food chain.

I was tempted to look up the Hannah Montana theme on YouTube and comment the link. More to the point, the lyrics "Everybody's got their thing".

I wonder if DA will remove that post on the grounds that it's spouting hate.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Eh, I wouldn't sweat it too much. Some stranger made a comment online about your fetish. If they are simply blasting it, they probably aren't worth trying to have a conversation with. The ones who jump on are also likely of the same mindset. If you really felt inclined, you could try and make a post explaining a bit about what the fetish is like for you, and perhaps trying to clear up a few misconceptions you see, but It likely won't change many minds.

Don’t worry about it. I’m sure the adult babies, pony boys, or food fight/sploosh folks get worse. And furries are certainly a love-it-or-hate-it thing.

I wasn't really worried that much about it. It's just the fact that that user was disrespecting a group of people, of which, I consider some as friends.

IDK. I've always been like that. I can handle disrespect towards me, but, disrespect towards someone else, or a group, has always made me a little mad.

It would seem to me as if most (if not all) the kink shaming I see is directed towards the tickling community.

We certainly don't get a fraction of the hate that furries get. There's no tickle-fetish equivalent of fursecution. Most people don't even know the tickling fetish exists.

IDK. To me it seems like the tickling kink (and the tickling community; of which I'm proud to be a part of) are on the bottom of the respect food chain.

And with damn good reason, IMHO. Any psychologist looking to write a paper would have a field day with you people.

And with damn good reason, IMHO. Any psychologist looking to write a paper would have a field day with you people.

Are you not one of "you people," then?

Seriously - With all the disdain you have for this "community" (which this forum hasn't really been for years, IMO) and the way you announce that disdain so often, just why do you come here?

Seriously - With all the disdain you have for this "community" (which this forum hasn't really been for years, IMO) and the way you announce that disdain so often, just why do you come here?

Nice whataboutism, bro

Am I wrong tho

also

Are you not one of "you people," then?

No. No I'm not. The day one of you finds me tweeting at celebrities asking them "THE QUESTION", put a bullet through my brain, k? thx

Nice whataboutism, bro

Am I wrong tho

also

No. No I'm not. The day one of you finds me tweeting at celebrities asking them "THE QUESTION", put a bullet through my brain, k? thx

What Hemmen posted isn't whataboutism. It was a legitimate question. Do you understand the concept of "whataboutism"?

Actually, what you posted here comes closer to whataboutism than anything Hemmen said.

We certainly don't get a fraction of the hate that furries get. There's no tickle-fetish equivalent of fursecution. Most people don't even know the tickling fetish exists.

Whatabout furries? Whatabout fursecution? Lol

Yeah, this I get. In my fantasy life, the answer is always “yes!” Confirmation is nice, but also, so what?

what was the post? id like to read it

Yeah well, I also am soooo ok with being considered the bottom of the kinky food chain because BABY! there are some things I would NEVER EVER want to see or experience. I'm ok with them thinking they are better than me.

So- I echo others that I wouldn't even worry about it. I enjoy our kink very much. I feel like (for some of us) it is so much easier to get into a ticklish situation rather than maybe saying at the end of a date, "Come inside. So.... do you have to pee or?" LOL LOL :-D (Ok... I know I'm being childish. heeheehee)

Just enjoy yourself. There will ALWAYS be people who will think we are weird or accuse us of being abusive or say that tickling isn't really hardcore. Who cares about them?!

Sunny :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back