• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kitchy and Coo F/m

Ticklish_Matt

TMF Poster
This is an fictional adult F/m tickling story; if you don't like that, don't read it. All of the characters in this story are over 18 years old. This story features use of goats to tickle bare soles.

As always I look forward to comments, so if you enjoy the story please post your thoughts on it. Not sure if will eventually do a part 2 to this though had bit of lead up to a part 2 if i decide to do one eventually.

Looking down at his phone he sees it display no signal once again, and sighs a bit as now has to drive off of memory for a while until he can use the gps on his phone. Driving for about ten minutes before regained signal and was relieved to hear “you will arrive at your destination in 5 minutes.” Feeling the heat beating down on the unusually warm fall day it felt more like mid summer, and just shakes head as he turned down the final gravel road to get to an old family friends farm. While losing a day of his weekend to help out with field work wasn't exactly high on his priorities though when his mom asked him to help out due to Kim being in a bind needing to harvest the last of the hay before a long stretch of rain was suppose to hit he couldn't exactly say no.

So here he is listening to the ping of the gravel flying and dust billowing behind as he pulled up to Kim's farm. What once was a large bustling farm looked nearly vacant now that she had retired early when she received a rather generous offer to rent most of her land out to a near by factory farm. The once hectic pace of life for Kim now was relaxed except for harvest time on her what amounts to a hobby farm. Putting the car in park in front of the main house I set out in search of her so we can get the work done before rain hits. Only took a short time of wandering before I heard and spot her as she was under a tractor swearing as she tighten the last bolt, “fucking thing will be the death of me...”

I cough and say “heya Kim having fun there?”

“Fuck” she exclaimed as the wrench slipped from her grip...scurrying to her feet I lay eyes on her for the first time in maybe a few years. She was covered in dirt all over her rather tight blue jeans with both hands and face having a bit of grease in a few streaks. For someone in their late 40's she was rather pleasant on the eyes even under the grim. Sighing and laughing a bit she smirks, “oh tons of fun... so glad you could make it, you are a life saver. Wouldn't have had any issue if not for this infernal machines constant break downs.”

I brush the comment aside “ah no big deal glad I could help out.”

She nods “Ok well lets hit the fields before anything else decides to break haha, I'll drive and you can stack the bales.”

“Sure thing” I say as I crawl up on the wagon as we head to the fields with the rumble of the tractor and creaking of the wagon. Soon the mid day sun is out in full effect by the time the first wagon was full. We took a short break to drink and rest, with us both drenched in sweat even though she had the less strenuous task. Would have been tempted to lose my shirt though even soaking wet was much better to leave on the white t-shirt.

Though with the day seemingly moving faster than it should we kept up a rather fast pace well into the afternoon unloading and filling the wagon with hay. As we had the last batch off the field and starting to unload there was a rumbling in the distant and dark clouds moving in which had us work even faster yet. Was watching the last bale make its way into the barn as felt a sprinkle on my arm, relieved I walked up into the hay loft and collapsed on a few bales nearby Kim, quickly tossing my shoes and socks aside enjoying feeling the cooling air over my bare soles as wiggle toes a bit.

She smiles and walks to a nearby stack of hay and lays down as well, could hear her slightly rapid breathing as she also relaxes. “Part of me misses this type of work, though glad to be able to take things rather easy most of the time.” Her gaze shifts and notices that I have bared my soles so with a smirk she adds. “Though must admit rather enjoyed being able to haze new hires when had people work on the farm.”

I lift up my head with a bit of confused look at her saying “Hazed?”

She snicker “oh yeah one day one of the workers I forget his name, was giving me attitude and I wanted to scare him into shaping up so said I had enough and was close to firing him. Was only half serious about it but he started to beg for his job saying he would do anything not to lose it, he was just having a hard time. Don't know what made me think of it but told him honestly rather jokingly that to keep his job I wanted him to put his feet into the goat pen and would have them lick brine off his feet. Was shocked when he readily agreed and didn't tell me to fuck off as I expected, so actually went through with it, the other workers had such a fun time watching that made it into a tradition for new hires to do.”

I look at her in stunned disbelief for a bit before gasping “oh god that sounds so mean, you have to be joking right? I don't believe you would do something like that.”

She laughs softly saying “oh if you weren't my one of my best friends boy and actually a new hire, oh yes I would and have...here I can show you...”

I watch with fascination as she does load up her phone and find a folder called good times as she scrolls through a series of different guys feet trapped and indeed being lick tickled by her pet goats. Something about the way was smirking almost in a longing way as we looked at the pics made me say something rather foolish. With a shrug I say “umm well if wasn't for the storm don't think there would be much harm in indulging your nostalgia haha.”

She almost darted up as she sat and looked with a odd gleam in her eyes. “oh if you are serious while we normally used the grazing pen out back, could easily set something up in the barn...could be a fun way to ride out the storm???”

I had to blink a bit in surprise though with how excited she seemed I didn't have the heart to try to back out of the offer so with a slight nervousness replied “sure why not?” and threw on my socks and shoes.

As we made our way down the ladder into the mostly empty barn she moved around like on a mission, and shortly she found 2 overflow calf hutches and we moved them side by side in a open area of the barn. Already I could feel my heart speed up not sure what the hell I got myself into. She looked at me then searching around for something that could position my feet in front of the 2 opening of the hutches. Suddenly as if struck by inspiration she laughs oh bear with me but I have an idea, and she had me follow her toward the back of a storage area. I could only shake my head a bit at the absurdity of the 2 of us wheeling out what is like a over sized pet carrier toward the two pens. Was so lost in the surreal moment that just went along with her having me lay inside it and wiggled my bare feet into the openings of the front gate. Though kind of snapped out of it as I hear a clicking of a pad lock on the gates handle.

Now nervous I softly say “umm what you doing kim?”

In a reassuring tone she says “oh don't worry it will make the pics look funnier is all.”

While I stammer a bit at first then realize I trusted her enough to get myself into what amounts to a cage, even with the surprise of it being locked now I am not that worried so just reply “oh...ok.” So I kind of just lay there doing my best to relax though my mind races wondering just exactly how bad this is going to be. Doesn't help that since Kim has me trapped she decided to really do this right and I hear the sound of saws and drills as she literally builds stock like attachments and bolts them to the metal gate around my feet so they are perfectly spaced in front of the two opening of the pens. Starts letting out intermittent giggles as I feel her placing soft string between my toes and tying them back as well. I look up at Kim through the now partially obstructed view as she is smirking and says “oh you are ticklish huh? oh god this is going to be fun.”

She walks away for a bit then comes back with a small bucket and paint brush and see her dip it in, there is a sound like a foot stepping in mud as she swirls it a bit making sure it is well covered before removing it and see a long trail of the gooey brine drip for a while as she just smiles as wide as can be. At first all I feel as my foot tries to spasm away from the cool goo as it is spread over my foot slowly softly giggling a bit as the thick stuff takes slow trails down the sole between her reapplying more to the brush. Toes try to curl though the ties keep the foot oh so stretched out, my laughter gets stronger as she glides the brush up and down now starts to feel the large salt particles lightly scrubbing the soft skin of my soles as she coats layer after layer on both feet making sure to drench my toes heavily.

While it had only been a few minutes for her to apply enough of the brine for her to be satisfied, by the end I was gasping a fair amount and wiggling in the confines of the improvised cage as mind raced thinking if that was as bad as it was...not sure I am going to survive this “hazing.” I hear her snicker as she moves around to the side and leans down saying “how you holding up?”

With a weak gasping voice I respond “oh... I think i'll manage....though had no idea it was going to be this bad.”

In a tender yet teasing voice she softly says “this was nothing just you wait till you meet kitchy and coo
;)
.”

More than a bit puzzled though just hear her giggle and walk away, a few minutes go by then hear the sound of hoofs on the concrete getting closer and closer. Once close enough to smell the brine the goat moves faster trying to rush to the goo covered sole. Kim barely holds it back scolding “Hold on baby be patient!!!” she drags and shoves her pet into the pen and locks the gate as I listen to it bleat and tries to stretch out its neck and tongue to lick the yummy treat off the soles but it is a few feet away. My heart races as I watch and now see a rather large heart shaped name tag on a collar... Kitchy spelled in a elegant font. Almost groan at the absurdity of it yet does find it amusing at the same time. I have another few minutes of building anticipation as she retrieves “Coo” all the while the brine has my soles tingling a bit from whatever ingredients are in it.

I hear the rustle of movement in the two pens as I watch Kim smirk and grab her phone taking a series of pics of my feet and a wider view of soles and eager goats waiting to devour the brine off the helpless soles. All the while my heart racing trying to fathom exactly how bad this will be.

Then she says in a very warm tone “so, ya ready hun?”

I shiver and bite my lip a bit before answering honestly “I think so?”

With a giggle she joyfully says “that's good enough for me
;)

She moves behind the pet carrier and start pushing it toward the two pens. I can only watch with slight dread as my soles move closer and faster ever second to the eager goats inside. The instant my feet are withing reach the rough tongues dart out starting at my heels lapping at the brine. I spasm inside the improvised cage as mercifully the brine had thickened up and for a brief time only feel the pressure of the rapid licks. Though soon start to giggle softly as the outer layer starts to get removed and feel the movement of the large salt crystals on my soles. Laughter gets louder once the layer of brine are finally removed at my heels so they get the full feeling of the rough wet and rapid licks as I am spasm and wiggle like mad in the cage.

….(switching perspective to Kim)

Watching in delight as she starts taking a few more pic getting several of the long tongues in mid lick as she hear the increasing laughter coming from this trapped boy. While the feet can't move at all she can hear him mildly thrashing in the cage as through the partial few she can see inside that he is trying to reach forward and get his hands through the gate to try to cover his soles from her pets. Though due to the size of the cage he is in his thighs block his reach so soon just gives up on that idea and cackles and squeals as more of the brine is removed. It only takes a few minutes for a majority of the gooey stuff to be cleaned from heel to balls of feet.

With frantic laughter he finally starts to beg “OH GOD KIM EHAHHEHAHHE KEEP THEM AWAY!!!”

With a teasing gasp she replies “what? And ruin their treat and my fun?”

The fancy chains holding the tags on her pets rattle as they move heads side to side attacking both soles and now trying to wiggle in for the brine between the toes which causes him to squeal and howl more than she has ever had anyone do before as he might be the most ticklish soles they have had.

With panicked laughter he pleads to me or maybe the goats “PLEASE WILL THEY EVER STOP!!!!!”

She leans closer so he can get a look at her face as she softly says “Eventually....yes....but as you might have noticed already from them still licking at your soles that the brine is gone from.....the salt absorbed into the soles so they can keep there interest for an hour or maybe 2 without putting any more brine....”

The squeal of horror as he asks in disbelief “Hours????” was exhilarating to hear. While truthfully most of the hazing she did to the hires only had lasted maybe 30 minutes or so, there were some that weren't too ticklish so she had left them in just to see how long her pets would lick. With how frantic he already was not sure she would have the heart to keep him in there that long, but she got tingles as she thought...there is no one here so...she could?

The poor boy howled and cackled as the goats licked non stop, since for them they only cared about the salty treat and basically were indifferent to the ticklish hell it was on the trapped ticklish soles. She giggled as they were methodical in the licking as she said “hmm maybe I should give those soles another coating and go start making dinner as the field work got me rather starving...”

He babbled “WHAT no HEH HAH EH AHE HDON'T LEAVE ME!!!!” he thrashed in the cage as he continued to plead and cackle.

So in a teasing voice she says “Oh you will be fine, I am going to head in the house and see what I got to make....” the panic he had as he heard the sand and gravel of her shoes as she walked away was beyond priceless. As she looked around the kitchen she was torn by her inner angel and devil as she knew how much he was suffering every moment in there so she only stayed away maybe 10 minutes though it felt like a life time to the poor boy. So when she got back he was hysterical begging and squealing with laughter as the goats had just about got ever drop of the brine off the soles and toes.

In a tender voice she coos “I'll make you a deal...i will let you out of there if you do me a favor and stay over the night as would like the company...and since this has been such a stroll down memory lane you promise to go back in the cage for a bit tomorrow???”

He was desperate and she had barely got through her proposal before he started squealing “YES HEHAHEH YESSS JUST HEHAHEH GET ME OUT!!!”

So with a huge grin she pulled the cage back and he start to gasp in air like mad as the soles were finally free of the never ending licks, much to the grumbling of her pets. She moved close and took a video of his panting and gasping breathing as he was beyond exhausted. By the time she got him out he still could barely stand as she helped him walk back to the house. As she giggled “Bet you are glad decided to just order a pizza for the night rather than cook?” He gave her a bit of a glare but couldn't hold the stare long at seeing the joy she had, so he groaned and smirked “Oh god I am so fucking gratefully...”

…... (switching perspective to Wendy)

She had been relaxing at home when she had got the weirdest butt dial of her life, screen was dark on the video call for a while and all she could hear was laughter from some guy that sounded beyond frantic, and soon in his struggling the phone slipped out of the pocket so she could make out his face as he thrashed in the cage. She nearly dropped her phone as she saw who it was, her childhood best friends son and instantly her mind began to race with thoughts of the past. While might have been a bit on the morally grey side she became smitten with him as he neared adulthood so she did her best to hang out around him as much as she could with plan of pursuing a relationship the moment he turned 18, though as fate would have it before that could happen she had to take a long work trip and by the time she got back he and his mom had moved. Though as she watch and listen with growing fascination she pieced together what was happening to him and found it completely hilarious. So after he had been released and his phone died she pondered what might have been... and could maybe still be...so she made a few call and eventually managed to get a hold of Kim later that night. Since he had not run off the first moment he could Kim thought she could have fun playing match maker of sorts and agreed to have Wendy come over in the morning...

I've been rereading your classic stuff recently. It's great to read a new story from you. I would definitely welcome a second chapter of this, or just another new story when you have time and/or inspiration. Thanks!

I've been rereading your classic stuff recently. It's great to read a new story from you. I would definitely welcome a second chapter of this, or just another new story when you have time and/or inspiration. Thanks!
Thanks again, it is always nice to hear people enjoy the stories, actually have part 2 pretty much finished as well as part one of another new story so likely post one or both within a day or so.

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back