• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN THREE /Chapter Six

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN THREE
by Max Speer

CHAPTER SIX
Shelly, Barbara & Pizza

Pizza boy stood at the front door. He had been fantasizing the entire ride. His tickling exploits with Barbara were a constant source of daydreams since those two instances. She had not called or dropped by in nearly a year and he was worried that he had tickled the last of Barbara Mayer. But when he received that call, his hopes were renewed.
The boy shifted the pizza to his left hand and rang the door bell. His heart pounded as he listened for the sound of a door opening.
The door opened and Pizza boy stared down at the sweet face of Shelly Callan. Shelly was an incredibly cute woman, standing 5' 3" and sporting a short, blond haircut. Her features resembled Bridget Fonda, and she was told frequently that she should be in the movies.
Pizza boy expected to see Barbara, the woman of his dreams, but was not disappointed when he saw the lovely Shelly, holding the door open with her bare arm out to the side. She wore a sleeveless romper with tiny purple flowers all over. This left amply room for the boy's roving eye to glance at her smooth underarm.
He tried to figure out whether this was a set-up of some sort. He looked over her shoulder to see if Barbara was there before he announced himself.
Shelly paid him and took the pizza. The boy's hopes were down. He stared at her sweet smile and perfect white teeth.
If only I could tickle this gorgeous woman. But I really took my chance with Mrs. Mayer and I was lucky that she didn't have me fired.
Pizza boy was ready to leave. he began to turn when he heard Shelly's voice again.
"Oh...going so soon?"
He turned and saw that the pizza was no longer in her hands. She was still holding the door but she had slid her hand up the door's edge so that her arm was completely over her head.
"Barb tells me that you love tickling girls' underarms. Is that true?"
The boy's mouth dropped open and he felt an attack of tightness in his pants. But he practically fainted when he saw a single finger appear from behind the door right at the level of Shelly's armpit. She didn't seem to notice it because as soon as the finger touched her sensitive armpit and tickled her slightly, Shelly's seductive smile turned to little girl giggles as she pulled her arm down as fast as a mousetrap.
Shelly backed away and the hand extended forward and grabbing hold of Pizza boy's lapel, pulled him in.
When the door closed it was Barbara Mayer behind it, pizza in hand.
Pizza boy was aghast and had to sit down on a nearby couch because his head began to spin. Shelly walked up to the boy and knelt down between his legs. She stroked her hands up and down the inside of his thighs and noticed the bulge growing in his pants.
"You'd love to tickle us, wouldn't you?" She said with a giggle.
"He attacked me, you know. I could have him arrested," Barbara said with mock seriousness.
"Barb and I were sitting here and she told me all about how you forced yourself on her," Shelly said, still stroking his legs.
He was dying for her to touch his crotch but he dared not say a word.
"Would you love to tickle my body?" Shelly asked in a voice that sounded like it should have come from a girl of 12. "I'm so ticklish."
The boy could hardly speak. Barbara circled behind him and took hold of his wrists. She whispered that she was going to put it on her breasts. He could hardly breath and his crotch ached terribly.
Before he realized it, Barbara had attached leather cuffs on his wrists and had tied his hands over his head. While Shelly was stroking his legs, she had grabbed a belt that was strategically placed on the chair. In a flash, she had brought the belt over his legs and secured it tightly.
Pizza boy was helpless.
"Now the real torture," Barbara said circling around him.
"Please don't tickle me," he pleaded.
The women laughed. "Do you think we're going to tickle you?" Barbara said. "No, we're gonna do worse than that."
As soon as she said those words, both women removed their dresses and exposed the skimpiest of bikinis that they were wearing underneath. The boy gasped as the women posed like fashion models.
Then, Shelly walked over to the CD player and put on Carly Simon's ARE YOU TICKLISH? song. Each time Carly said the word ticklish  the women would say it too.
The two beauties danced seductively around Pizza boy; not as an exotic dancer would dance, but as a dancer exposing her ticklish spots for erotic enjoyment.
Barbara straddled him and lifted her two, bare arms in front of his face, putting her smooth armpit inches from his eyes.
The boy's erection strained for release, and he tried to rub his legs together but found them tied too tightly.
Shelly lifted her smooth leg and placed her bare foot on Barbara's shoulder, inching it closer to the boy's mouth.
He leaned forward to stroke it with his tongue but Shelly pulled back, saying, "Oh no, don't do that. My feet are terribly ticklish. It would kill me. My husband tortures me every night by tying my feet up and tickling them for hours." Then, leaning close to his ear, she said, "Do you believe it? I get more ticklish with every passing moment, and I LOVE it!" Then she danced away as Barbara rose and let her sides come close to Pizza boy's face. Her protruding ribcage moved close enough so that he could touch her ticklish ridges with his chin.
He did and Barbara squealed and recoiled. "Naughty, naughty," she said, giggling and wagging her finger at him. She let her finger hover by his face. Tickling her only proved to make him hornier than before. Barbara let the finger move closer to his face until it touched his nose. Then, without warning, she brought it to his armpit and tickled. Pizza boy began to laugh and struggle, pleading for release.
"It tickles there, doesn't it?" Barbara said, mischievously. "Now you know what it feels like to have your armpits tickled when you are so ticklish there. You boys think its easy being a girl with ticklish underarms?" He couldn't answer, only laugh.
The boy pleaded but Barbara took her other hand and touched his other armpit with her long, thin fingers. He wore a short-sleeved shirt and it covered his armpit but it still tickled alot. But when Barbara actually slipped her fingers down into his sleeve to tickle, he really started to wail.
"Tickle tickle tickle," she said as she giggled. The gorgeous Barbara in her string bikini, tickling him was making him hotter than ever, but soon, Shelly walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "Would you like me to touch your penis?" The boy was now laughing and groaning. He nodded quickly. "Say please."
"Please!!!!!!" He said but burst into a new wave of giggles as Barbara intensified her armpit tickling.
Shelly was behind him and he saw her hand come up over his shoulder and down the front of his body. Her armpit was close to his face but he couldn't do a thing about it. Then Shelly started to gently stroke his bulge through the fabric. It took only five or six strokes with the palm of her hand before Pizza boy released his pleasure in a serious of waves so intense that Barbara could only watch in amazement.
She stopped tickling and Shelly untied him. Barbara unfastened the belt and let the boy slump down into post-orgasmic slumber.
Shelly looked over at Barbara and giggled. "That was fun. Let's eat some pizza."

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back