• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO / Chapter 12

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER 12
The Hotline

A Phone rang in an office on the 14th floor of the Michaels Building. This building is the heart of Kittletown. The phone rang again and stopped. The answering machine played it's message while hundreds of men from all over the country listened:

Hello, and thank you for making the call that will change your life and the lives of those around you.
My name is Dr. Albert Gregory. I have been a Psychiatrist and Scientist for over 30 years. I live in a quiet Florida community that no one ever hears about.
They never hear about it because there is no violent crime here, ever!
Let me tell you how you can change the community in which you live. But before I do that, I want to talk to you about women.
In my many years of practice I have discovered a suppressed need in women. It lies hidden deep in the corners of their subconscious minds.
Through many years of research, I have found that women, although they would never admit it, love to be tickled. Now, when I talk of tickling, I mean from a gentle stroke on their skin to an intense tickling of their entire body while bound.
Tickling a woman releases endorphins in their body. It is purely genetic. There need be no consent on their part.
Many women supress this 'need'.
Here, in this community of Kittletown, we have made tickling a social necessity. Women are tickled freely by men, women, boys, and girls. The men have learned that the act of tickling also creates a sense of peace in them, so the feelings are mutual, as they say.
By creating a community where this is encouraged, we have created a community of serenity and peace that no other metropolitan has seen ever.
Now this might seem contrary to feminism, but it's not. We have a lifestyle where women and men are given equal pay and respect. Each knows his and her place, and they are happy about it.
What I ask of you, men, is this: spread the word of tickling. Tickle as many women as you can. They will object, but what they say and what they feel are two very different things. Begin to appreciate the highly sexual nature of tickling a female and seeing her laugh and squirm. Tell your friends, exchange ideas. Start a tickling group. Discuss tickling on the Internet. Create newsgroups and forums. Little by little introduce the idea of Kittletown. At first, people will think it is a mythical place; just another tickling tale. Soon, they will come to understand that this utopia is very real.
If you desire literature, I will send it. Leave your address after this message. There are representatives coming into your city as we speak. We are infiltrating at the highest level at this very moment.

Last edited:
had to bump this installment of kittletown up. imagine a town like that. everyone would be in tickle heaven so to speak. Max is a regular sir thomas more with his tickle utopia world. for those who havent read the kittletown series i highly recommend you do it. im still in the progress of reading my way thru them. as someone said elsewhere Max , you rock. a major fan here.

isabeau :redheart:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back