• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO /Chapter 15

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
The PTA Meeting

The comfortable, carpeted room was buzzing with activity. Many Kittletown mothers, veterans of the quarterly meeting, knew just what to do; preparing the coffee, setting out the folding chairs.
Cindy Sherman milled through the small group of bare-armed women dressed, as always, like a covergirl for Laura Ashley fashions. Shelly Callan walked in with her friend, Judy.
Barbara was excited about her first Kittletown PTA. There were many that she did not know but she recognized a few from her visit on the first day of school.
Debbie Cohen, a thin, pretty teacher with short, black hair and the biggest eyes Barbara had ever seen smiled as she approached.
"Hi, you must be Barbara Mayer. I'm Debbie Cohen."
"Nice to meet you, Debbie," Barbara said looking at Debbie's exposed underarm as she reached down to shake the hand of the seated Barbara.
As Barbara reached up to shake Debbie's hand, Debbie couldn't help but notice Barbara's pretty underarm. A tingle tickled her between the legs and took her by surprise.
What the hell is going on with me? Am I turning gay? All I can think about is tickling every gal I see?
Debbie began to feel the new sensations and thoughts just around the time all the Kittletonians began to feel the same changes. Coincidentally, it all happened just about the time that Dr. Gregory and his accomplices put the formula in the city's water supply.
"That's a very pretty sundress you have, Barbara," said Debbie.
"I love yours, too," Barbara said politely although she was thinking about tying Debbie up with her arms upstretched and giving those armpits and ribs a thorough tickling.
"Thank you."
Cindy Sherman also walked up to Barbara and extended her hand. Barbara instantly noticed an aura of beauty and innocence around this gentle woman.
"Hi, Mrs. Mayer. I'm Cindy Sherman, Buddy's teacher."
Barbara realized why her son had such a crush on the young teacher. She was certainly lovely, and by the boy-talk she had overheard, quite ticklish.
"Hi, Cindy. I hear you get quite a tickling from the children here."
Cindy's blush was easy to see on her fair skin. "Yes, I do. The kids love to tickle me. I get pretty weak when I'm tickled so I guess I'm an easy target."
As she talked, she unconsciously played with the back of her hair raising her delicate arm. Barbara's eyes instantly went to the shy teacher's smooth, hairless underarm. Cindy noticed this too and blushed trying to hide a smile.
"You have a very pretty underarm. Are you very ticklish there?" Barbara said bravely.
"Is she???" a voice came from behind Miss Sherman as five long, slender fingers danced the tickling dance on the poor Cindy's exposed skin.
Miss Sherman squealed and threw her arm down quickly revealing the face of Liz, a pretty teacher in her late 40s.
Barbara marveled how endearing Cindy looked as she tried to hide her embarrassment.
Shelly Callan watched with mischievous delight then walked over and sat next to Barbara.
"Hi Barbara, I'm Shelly Callan. Your Buddy and my Nick play together."
"Oh yes, Nintendo Nick," Barbara said.
"Buddy's such a nice boy. You know, he and Nick really tickled the hell out of me a few days ago."
"Really?" Barbara said feeling a tingle. "What did my naughty boys do?" She really wanted to know. Seeing this lovely woman made Barbara want to do the same thing. She wondered how good a tickler her son was.
"Well, I was trying to screw this light bulb into my overhead and the boys kept tickling my underarms. I'm VERY ticklish there so it was torture! Next thing I knew, my older son, Jay had me on the ground and those little demons were all over me. "
Barbara was delighted and more than a little horny hearing Shelly's tickling ordeal. "Was that all they did?" she asked hoping to hear more.
Shelly smiled, and without missing a beat said, "Then, they snuck up on me while I was cleaning and nearly tickled me to death! My feet, oh God, they killed my feet! Your Buddy seems to have fit right in."
"Oh he loves to tickle," Barbara said proudly. "Even before moving here, he used to tickle my daughter, Jamie all the time."
Barbara wondered, at that point, how Jamie was doing, adapting to life in this strange and wonderful place. She had been so secretive lately, but she just dismissed that as normal for a teenager.
"Ladies. Ladies!" came a voice from within the crowd. The lovely group of sexy, ticklish women parted to allow Leslie Greenspan room to orate. Leslie was a lovely woman who appeared to Barbara in her late forties or early fifties.
Then it hit her. Why do you never see middle-aged people in this town? Leslie Greenspan was clearly the oldest woman she had seen in Kittletown. She made a mental note to ask someone this puzzling riddle.
Though middle-aged, Leslie was a gorgeous woman, somewhat resembling Carol Linley the movie actress, who, in her day was absolutely stunning. Leslie wore the same Kittletown trademark, the sleeveless dress and open-toed shoes with painted toenails, yet Barbara noted how firm her arms were. Obviously, this woman had taken very good care of herself.
"Ladies! I have an important announcement to make. Cindy will you come up here?"
Everyone watched as Cindy Sherman embarrassingly made her way through the crowd of women. She stood next to Leslie, her face beet red. This made the women giggle.
Leslie took Cindy's hand and spoke again. "Ladies, as you know our Cindy Sherman has only been with us for a year but we have all grown to love her."
The women applauded.
"Cindy wants to make an announcement. Go on."
Miss Sherman maintained her blush and it only further accentuated her angelic beauty. She spoke quietly.
"I'm getting married."
The room was quiet for a moment, then applause shook the room. Everyone was shocked, but no one was more shocked than Bill, the only male teacher. Bill had designs on the lovely Cindy so this news was earth-shaking for him. He just stood there, mouth agape.
Cindy smiled her radiant smile as she took in the applause, then her eyes met Bill's and she had to look away.
Leslie spoke again. "Let's give Cindy a taste of what her wedding reception will be like!"
Cindy saw the women cheer, then approach her. She was not briefed on wedding receptions or anything out of the ordinary. The women smiled as they approached. Some raised their hands and started wriggling their fingers. Cindy knew what was coming and it filled her with fear.
Barbara remained sitting with Shelly.
"What's going on?" Barbara asked.
"Just a little tradition," Shelly said smiling and craning her neck to see. "When I got married the women got together and tickled me until I wet my dress. I swear, they were relentless."
Barbara's interest was now peaked. She stood up and tried to see over the women. Shelly looked at Barbara's slim, shapely body in her sundress and admired the woman. Then the tingle came like a little alarm that shocked her system.
Shelly stared at Barbara's side only inches from her face. She was able to see a few ribs protruding because of the sheerness of the dress. The tingling absolutely tickled her between the legs. So much so that it made her giggle for a second before she slapped her hand over her mouth.
Without a moment's thought she reached up and grabbed Barbara's tender ribs.
"Eeeeeekkkk!!!! Hee hee hee! Why'd you do that?" Barbara said, giggling. It's her we gotta get."
When Barbara said 'her' she had lifted her bare arm up to point. Shelly's reactions came almost as if directed by someone else. She had no time to think. Instantly, she reached up and inserted her thin fingers into the ticklish hollow of Barbara's exposed underarm, wiggling them like a horse gallop.
"NOOOOOO ST-OPPPP!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!" Barbara laughed as she recoiled her arm and twisted away from Shelly's persistent fingers. "God you are quite a tickler yourself, Shelly! That really tickled!"
"You're just as ticklish as they say," Shelly said smiling and feeling a relief that had come so strong and unexpectedly that it made Shelly gasp, unnoticed by the laughing Barbara.
"As who  says," Barbara said with a smile like some school girl.
"Oh, never mind." Then Shelly turned and inched towards Cindy with the crowd.
The group of women descended on the poor screaming Cindy, reaching their thin manicured fingers in little wiggles, touching her bare arms, stomach, sides, and ribs. The effect was devastating and Cindy absolutely squealed. She twisted and writhed, laughing her lungs out. The woman wouldn't restrain her so Cindy was left to collapse and twist on the couch conveniently set there.
As she kicked at the women, her shoes came off and her tender feet were attacked mercilessly. The long nails scraped ever so lightly on the soles, balls, under-toes of the giggling woman/child. She pulled her feet towards her body and tried to bury them under the couch cushions but when she did the women shifted to her sides and neck and this made her scream and twist away.
Of course, the twisting forced her feet out of the couch and a few women stooped in their tight dresses and pumps and tickled her ankles and tender highly ticklish feet.
Bill was enjoying this so much that he felt himself rubbing against the backs of the women and finding it highly stimulating. The women were so into the tickling they didn't notice Bill until he began to go crazy watching these ticklish women tickling Cindy.
He was behind Debbie as he watched her bare arms outstretched, reaching for the ticklish Cindy. Bill slipped his fingers into her underarms and tickled. Debbie quickly pulled her arms in and arched her back. Throwing her head back she exploded into laughter as Bill's fingers, locked under her arms, began their ticklish squirming. Debbie's body shook with laughter as she twisted this way and that.
Bill pulled his fingers out of the warm, soft ticklish underarms and grabbed her ticklish ribcage in earnest. This proved too much for Debbie to bear and she collapsed onto the floor amongst the smooth legs. This action knocked some women down and they giggled as they rolled about.
Still laughing, Debbie grabbed the ankle of one teacher and pried it off the floor. The action caused a sudden "Oh!" to come from above Debbie. Then she removed her pump with her right hand and shot her right hand back quickly, tickling the soft, flat ticklish skin of the teacher's bare foot.
The result was chaotic! Shrill giggles emerged and the teacher fell against more of her co-workers. This action caused many to also fall and soon the PTA room was filled with the horizontal bodies of their lovely teachers, giggling.
Falling wasn't the end of it because many took advantage of the opportunity and grabbed the ribs of the body she was cushioned atop of. Feet were also grabbed as wagging ankles dangled tantalizingly in front of the lying teachers' faces. The results being that shoes began to fly and wriggling fingers took their place on the soft ticklish bottoms of their feet.
Soon the room was deafening with the din of hysterical laughter.
Barbara turned to grab Shelly's ribs as Shelly screamed, "No Noooo!!!!" But Barbara managed to parry Shelly's outstretched hands and slip her fingers onto the highly sensitive upper ribs. Once there, Barbara tickled like a pro. Highly impassioned, Barbara's fingers made their way on a tickling path up to Shelly's armpits but Shelly had her arms locked down tightly.
Shelly's face was red and she was laughing so hysterically that she was becoming weak. Barbara knew that stage of being tickled Oh so well as she remembered the attacks from her pizza boy.
Using her thin fingers, she pried into the arm cracks and managed to worm her way into the soft ticklish armpits. This made Shelly scream and jump backwards.
Barbara followed her with her fingers and managed to pry Shelly's arms away from her sides with the backs of her hands.
She frantically fought the arm-flailing Shelly until she grabbed hold of her wrists. Using her body weight, she managed to pin Shelly's wrists over her head and against the plush carpet.
As laughter rose and fell from the tickled teachers, Barbara's passion grew as she stared into Shelly's eyes and marked how beautiful the young mother was.
Shelly must have thought the same thing but Barbara spoke first.
"You are so beautiful, Shelly."
"Thank you. You are too."
"But I'm afraid," Barbara continued, "That I am about to tickle the shit out of you."
The surprise turn in the conversation made Shelly giggle and the sound made Barbara feel hornier. Barbara bent down, still holding Shelly's wrists, and began to tickle the pretty woman with the tip of her small nose.
Shelly burst into laughter as the nose tickled her underarms. Barbara drew the nose in circles on the soft, hairless skin and dug into her spot . Barbara also giggled as he did this.
The helpless mother tried to release her wrists and get her own tickles into Barbara but was held too tightly. Meanwhile Barbara's nose was tickling her like crazy as she bobbed from one underarm to the other.
"Ahh," said Barbara in a mock cooing fashion. "Am I tickling your poor underarms too much?"
Shelly could barely answer. She was giggling so much that no words would come from her mouth.
"Here," Barbara continued. "Let me kiss it."
Shelly squealed a "Noooooo!!!!!" But dissolved into hysterical giggles when Barbara reached her full lips down in a pucker to plant very light kisses on the soft ticklish skin of Shelly's underarms.
"PLEASEZZZZZZZZ!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE STOP IT!!!! STOP IT!!! HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE TEE HEE HEE HEE OHHH!!!!"
"Kitchy kitchy koo!!!" Barbara said teasing the poor tickled woman as if she were a little girl.
Suddenly the tickling and laughter was brought to a halt when Leslie called out to the teachers and mothers.
"Okay! Okay! Let's get to the business at hand. No pun intended. Ladies and....Bill, can we have some order here?"
The women slowly got themselves together, helping each other up, but slipping a tickle in here and there. They fixed their hair, took out compacts and reapplied their make-up.
Bill put his notes in front of his crouch to hide a hard-on but a few women noticed it and giggled, turning away quickly when he looked at them.
"Shelly, I would love to have you over sometime. Are you free in the afternoons?"
"Oh yeah, since the kids are back in school I have most of my days free."
"Why don't come over tomorrow and we'll have lunch together, I have a terrific pizza delivery boy."

best tickling stories i seen

this is the best tickle series i have ever seen. i hope to see more thanks joe :happyfloa

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back