• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KITTLETOWN TWO / Chapter 5

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
KITTLETOWN TWO
by Max Speer

CHAPTER FIVE
Sid Punishes Jamie

"You're late." The short, stocky man walked around Jamie, eyeing her up and down.
"I'm sorry, Sid, but I had a rough night last night and I didn't hear the alarm." Jamie was right. She did have a hard night, a very hard night. Even though it had been a few months, the effect of the drug that Dr. Gregory had given Jamie and Amy was still working its way out of her system. The drug amplified her sense of touch to such an acute degree that the mere touch of a feather was enough to send her hysterical with laughter. The drug also created a sexual euphoria that seemed to connect her sexual response to that, not only of the feeling of being tickled, but the need to be bound or dominated with tickling.
Furthermore, the strange dreams that she was having was making it difficult for her to get a decent night's sleep.
"I don't care why you were late," Sid continued, 'You were late. The drugs in the water were effecting Sid as well. He was always an easy-going 'teddy bear'. His need to be stern was the male counterpart of the drug. His needs were to dominate.
Already, Sid was beginning to feel sexual excitement from the act of reprimanding Jamie. He knew what was coming next.
"I have to punish you, Jamie."
"Punish me?" Jamie said turning to him, a little taken aback.
"Yes. You have to learn to be punctual. Now come here."
Sid took Jamie's delicate wrist and lead her to the door of his office. The doorway was open, but when he closed the door, Jamie noticed that attached to the door were leather restraints. By the look of the restraints, Jamie could see that they had been well worn.
The boss backed the lithe girl against the door, gently. She was a magnificent girl at 19; already as shapely as her mother, Barbara. Sid lifted her smooth, bare arms up, one at a time and strapped them high over her head to the upper cuffs. Then he bent down and attached her delicate ankles as well.
When he was through he surveyed his 'catch'. Jamie's soft body was especially vulnerable in her red and white checked, sleeveless gingham dress. The little ruffled fringe around the armholes made her look even more cute, like a doll. The skirt of the dress and the short apron revealed two exquisite legs leading down to two adorable feet draped in white ankle socks that also had a tiny fringe of lace around the ankles.
"I just love your body, Jamie."
"Thank you," the blonde beauty said demurely.
"Is it ticklish?" Sid asked mockingly. He knew that Jamie was very ticklish. When she interviewed for the job, Sid gave her his standard 'tickle test'. She passed with flying colors.
"Yes."
"Yes, what?"
"Yes it is."
"Yes it is, what?"
"Yes it is ticklish."
"Sir!!!"
"Yes, it is ticklish, sir."
"How ticklish are you, Jamie, my dear."
"Very ticklish, sir."
"Where? Where are you ticklish?"
"I'm ticklish everywhere."
"Tell me where you deserve to be tickled right now?"
Jamie had to stop for a moment. She was terribly torn between being very turned on by all the talk and the fantasy and the expectations. On the other hand, she knew that she was in a most vulnerable position and the tickling might prove to be too much to handle. Furthermore, she wasn't really sure whether the drug had worn off completely. The thought of being tickled with even the smallest amount of that drug still sensitizing her nerves would prove unbearable.
"Where? Jamie. Where do I tickle first?"
"My arms, sir."
"Your arms? Just your arms. What do you mean, your shoulders?"
"No sir."
"Then where, my sweet little girl."
"My underarms, sir."
"Are your underarms very ticklish, Jamie?" Sid asked as he almost touched her soft cheek with his lips.
"Yes, sir. My underarms are very ticklish."
"You mean, if I take this finger and I touch your soft, smooth underarm, like this, you'll laugh? Will that tickle?"
Jamie had no time to answer before Sid's finger lightly touched the smooth, hairless skin of her stretched armpit.
"Yeeeeeeeesssssss!!!!! Tee-hee hee hee hee!!!!! Was all she could say as she giggled and squirmed, trying to pull that left arm down and protect her very private ticklish spot.
"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle...!!!!" Sid said endlessly, as he kootchy kooed the soft underarm with his index finger.
Jamie was giggling a shrill giggle that sounded so musical to Sid. His pants were tight with excitement as he brought the forefinger of his left hand to play on her right armpit, still kootchy kooing the surface of this sweet, ticklish girl. She giggled like a schoolgirl and her long, blonde hair flipped as she turned her head and laughed louder.
Jamie was feeling the sensations and all she wanted to do was escape. It tickled so much. She thought about how helpless she was and how much it tickled her. She thought about how cruel Sid seemed and how she was being treated like a little girl.
Then, suddenly, she felt the old familiar tingle between her legs and found herself saying something that seemed to come out of some other girl.
"Tickle me more, Sid, Heee hee hee hee ahhhaaaa hahahahahahahahaha tee hee hee more MORE MORE!!!!!"
Sid couldn't believe it, but he was too horny to stop and ponder. He brought all ten fingers into play and tickled her underarms furiously. The effect was explosive. Jamie screamed and twisted, pleading for him to stop amidst her pleas for more.
He danced his fingers up her bare arms to her wrists and the tone of her giggles changed, yet she laughed continuously and twisted and writhed. Her hips also writhed and Sid could swear that she was trying to press her crotch against him. Then he tickled his way down her soft inner arms. Her giggles and screams rose in pitch, but when he tickled the soft mounds of Jamie's sensitive underarms she squealed and threw her head back and forth, eyes squeezed shut.
He moved his wriggling fingers down her torso and tickled the soft ridges of her ribs causing her to hunch up and try to escape the savage rib-tickling. Sid tickled his way across her tight, flat tummy and felt her belly button through the soft fabric of her dress.
Jamie was squealing and screaching, laughing and giggling. His devilish fingers were tickling her unceasingly.
Sid was in a sexual fury as he ran to his desk and, getting behind it, dragged it across the wooden floor, squeaking, until it came to a stop right in front of Jamie's legs.
Jamie was catching her breath, a giggle here and there, as she looked at him, dumbfounded. A huge smile remained fixed on her face. She was game, what ever Sid was preparing.
Quickly, and with shaking hands, Sid bent down to undo the restraints from Jamie's ankles. He, then, carefully lifted her up by her bottom, her wrists still attached to the door.
"Ooh!" Jamie squeaked before she burst into a giggle.
With his legs, he managed to manipulate the desk under Jamie so that he could sit her down on it. Jamie's arms were still raised high over her head, and the maneuvers stretched them tighter.
After Jamie was seated on the desk, Sid pushed it firmly against the wall and Jamie's arms relaxed a little.
"What are you doing, Sid?" Jamie asked. It was an amusing sight to see this funny man running around, preparing, while Jamie was tied to his office door.
Sid went into the top drawer of his desk and pulled out a strap. He pulled Jamie's two feet together and wrapped the strap around her ankles. He tied them securely but not too tightly.
"Tied up like a pretty package, eh Sid?" Jamie said, then giggled.
"And you are a pretty package, my cute, ticklish little Jamie," Sid said as he slowly removed one of her sneakers.
"Oh no, Sid, Don't!" Jamie said with mouth agape. "Not my feet. Please don't!"
"Why not?" asked Sid as he teased her. "Why are you so scared for me to touch your feet?"
"Because I have very ticklish feet," Jamie said in a mock babygirl pout.
"Well, we'll see about that," Sid said as he touched his forefinger to the warm, thin, white cotton sock.
"Tee-hee hee hee hee hee oooohhh hahahaha hee hee hee!!!!" Jamie giggled as she wrinkled her toes and shook her foot.
"Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle," said Sid as, once again, he tickled her sole with just an index finger, much as you would tickle a baby's foot.
Then, he used all five fingers of his right hand to softly explore the extremely soft bottom of Jamie's foot. He loved the feel of the cotton material and the wrinkling as she tried to tuck her toes down and cover her tickle attack.
The sight was unbelievable! Jamie, a beautiful 19 year old girl with long blonde hair and a sexy, sleeveless dress; tied with her arms up over her head. Sid was sitting on the desk, now and placing the two bound feet on his lap.
Jamie pressed her feet down a little harder, feeling the erection through his pants. Sid stopped and looked up at her. She was smiling and she giggled.
"You like to tease don't you?" Sid asked with a smile.
"I guess so," Jamie giggled.
Sid said nothing. He slowly grabbed the lacy fringe with three fingers and slowly peeled her ankle sock down and off of her heel. For drama, he left the sock to dangle on her toes. Then he reached his fingers around and, wiggling them in the air, lowered them onto her soft and extremely ticklish sole.
"AAAAAAAaaaaaaHHHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA OOHHH HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!! HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE HAHAHA HA PLEASE PLEASE STOP ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Jamie's reaction was electrical. She absolutely exploded into hysterical laughter. She shook her legs and tried to pull them back by bending her knees, but Sid had a firm grip. He liked the fight. It reminded him of a rodeo. A tickling rodeo with live women!
He tickled the bottom of her foot from the arch up to the extremely ticklish spot beneath the toes, knocking the sock to the ground. Jamie screamed repeatedly, begging for release, but laughing and laughing. She began to cough and Sid eased up.
"I've had enough, Sid," Jamie said in between panting. "Please let me down."
Sid wasn't convinced and he bent down to lick the soft soles. Jamie seemed to hit the roof. She let out a shrill squeal that sounded like a missle taking off. The licking tickled terribly and she freaked out from the feeling of Sid's wet tongue.
"Please!!!!!" Jamie managed to get out amid the giggles. "Oh my God!!!! I promise I'll be good!!!!!! Please stop tickling me."
"Swear to me that you'll be good!"
"I'll be good," Jamie said quietly.
"I can't hear you!" Sid shouted and began to tickle her sensitive sole again.
"AAAAHHHHHH HA HA IIIIIIII'MMMM HEE HEE HEE I'LL BEEEEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!!!!!! I'LL BE GOOD HEE HEE I SWEAR !!!! HEE HEE HEE !!!!!!!!!" Jamie managed to get out through the laughter.
Sid stopped. That last bit of tickling did it for him. He was thoroughly wet. Jamie didn't notice him swoon as he tickled her that last time because she was so busy panicking and laughing. But when he stood up to unfasten her, she noticed.
He was unfastening her right arm when she looked down and blushed. Sid noticed that and poked her rib. She squeaked.
"I won't tell, " she said, giggling.
"You better not," he said, "Or I'll take you home and tickle you all night."
After Sid had her untied he regretted it for a moment. He loved seeing her beautiful arms up, revealing her gorgeous underarms. Now her arms were down. He tickled her shoulder and she hunched her arm up and giggled.
"Jamie, you are one amazingly sexy girl," was all Sid could say. He was spent from the experience.
"Thank you, boss. Can I go to work now?"

please have jamie and her mom tickling each other and have both of them being tickled by her brother :blaugh: :atom: :manicd: :bouncybou :couch: :wavingguy :D :woot:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back