• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Know of any Jobs/Careers?

heavymetal90

Apologies if there is a section already for this, but I was wondering what jobs and/or careers are out there in the foot/tickle fetish world?

I'm 25 with a BA in Game Design and yet I'm having trouble finding a substantial job of any kind in any industry. It's not like I'm being selective or anything like that either, I'm branching out and applying to anything I can do, web design jobs, data entry, you name it. Its at the point where I'm looking for stuff like cleaning dishes/fast food now just to get by.

However, if not the video game industry, why not the second thing I love most?; pretty female feets and tickling!
So I was wondering if there was anyone out there who knew about landing a job with something related to our tastes/kinks here or even just landing a decent job in general.

(I have seen a few tickle games on here using RPGMaker and I have 100% confidence I can easily contribute big time to those with no problem!)

Any advice would be most appreciated and thank you for taking the time to read my post!

What jobs/careers are in the foot/tickle fetish world? Not a whole lot, I would say, even tho we all think there are tons of them. Maybe check with one of the dungeons, but then you'd better have some other skills to ply. As far as doing tickle games...maybe you could do a good one, but there's a limited audience - you aren't likely gonna be shooting people/blowing things to kingdom come/annihialating the planet (or some planet). Then again, what do I know about starting a business.... Good luck, maybe you'll be one of the future providers.....

Doing TK/foot creative stuff around here would more or less be just a hobby or sideline. Why not develop and try submitting your content to MTJ and earn from it. I think he's got few game design in his collection. Who knows it might work with you. Check this sample out: http://mtjpub.com/iteminfo.php?item_id=8

Disclaimer: This post is not a shameless plug, but the link is just to show a helpful sample.

Last edited:
Generally speaking, unless your a very attractive female, your not likely going to be able to find a full time job in the tickling community and make a living off it.

Now, you could always try and start a video company, and in a few years, maybe do that for a living if it takes off. Or maybe write a ton of short stories, self-publish them on Amazon, and maybe live off that, if you have very little living expenses.

The simple fact is, your looking to make a living in a niche of a niche of a niche. Ie, gaming, that is adult in nature, for a tickling community. To put it bluntly, you have a very small market. On top of that, you have a BA, which is nice, but doesn't really command the respect a Master's or PHD does. My advice is, if you love the career you're majoring in, get a Master's, and get a job. If you can't go further then a BA at the moment for any number of reasons, look at alternatives. Teach English in China, and maybe do some tickling stuff on the side. Maybe in time things will change and you'll make enough of a name for yourself that when the time comes, you'll be able to do something with your skills and make a living off it. For the time being though, you don't have much of a choice.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back