• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kobe Lee's Tickle Test! (m/f feet)

SoleSearcher

1st Level Red Feather
Hi all! I wanted to start off the new year by sharing with you a preview of the tied and tickled scene we recently shot with the gorgeous Kobe Lee. In this clip her beautiful feet get tickled with fingers, tongue, teeth, and beard.

Hope you enjoy!

I juz can say wow. You absolutely rock. Hehe, this clip is soooo great

I kind of got that impression too, though she probably wouldn't admit to it. LOL! ;)

Thank you so much guys! :) Look out for our main Body & Sole Studios site to be launched within this next month! Lots of things on the horizon for 2010! I hope you all have the best year you've ever had as well!

Kobe Lee is just an amazing women. I'm a huge fan of her. Nice hogtied tickling, this is my favorite tickling position.

Thanks, Sergio

She's really too cute. Hehe. I think you really should build a set of stocks for the nex time. Hogtied and put in stocks are really my favorite positions. But anyway, your clips absolutely rock.

She's really too cute. Hehe. I think you really should build a set of stocks for the nex time. Hogtied and put in stocks are really my favorite positions. But anyway, your clips absolutely rock.

I was thinking a spreader bar should come next too...something about stocks to me is that they are used WAY too much...no?

Either way...we'll have some fun! ;)

I was thinking a spreader bar should come next too...something about stocks to me is that they are used WAY too much...no?

Either way...we'll have some fun! ;)

Does we will see also nylon tickling in hogtied and stocks anytime on your store ?:wub:

Does we will see also nylon tickling in hogtied and stocks anytime on your store ?:wub:

You will DEFINITELY see nylon tickling this year, and yes, both in and out of hogties. :)

I'm still half and half on stocks as I don't think our style fits the "dungeon" route, per say...but who knows? ;)

You will DEFINITELY see nylon tickling this year, and yes, both in and out of hogties. :)

I'm still half and half on stocks as I don't think our style fits the "dungeon" route, per say...but who knows? ;)

AWESOME NEWS!

Sounds promising. Cant wait to see them :bowing:

By all means...please don't hesitate to tell me what you would like to see. What's the sense of me trying to become a serious producer if I can't listen to people and attempt to give them what they want, right? :)

I loved her laugh, some real ha ha's and hee hee's!!!

And you are truly one very lucky dude to have a one-on-one with Kobe's feet.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back