• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kusugurans Attack! Prologue - (XXX XXX Explicit machine/f)

michaelmichaels

TMF Expert
At Christmas I was mulling over a 12 days of Christmas idea, where each day a fiendish alien race captured and forced hot babes into their stimulation machines (Their tech is powered by female orgasm energy - weird huh?). One babe on day 1, 2 babes on day 2, etc etc, so 78 babes in 12 days.

Anyway, turned out it was a lot more work than I'd envisioned, so I abandoned the idea.

Anyway, fast forward a few months and I'm experimenting with AI "art", or AI image generation more appropriately. Suffice to say that it's far faster at generating sexy pics than normal methods.

Anyway, without further ado, here is the prologue. The 13th Doctor and Yaz have been captured and placed into various sex machines in order to harvest their orgasm energy. The Doctor has also revealed how time and dimension travel works, and the Kusugurans are now poised to sweep across various dimensions to pick up new hot babes to harvest.

But that's for future episodes...

Also, not much tickling, or even any feet at all in these pics. But, each day, I plan to try to learn a new technique and over the next few weeks, should see a big improvement in my ability to utilise the models.

In part 1 the Kusugurans have their eyes on a magical young woman whose intellect will greatly bolster their harvesting efforts. And she's smoking hot as well, which doesn't hurt...

Attachments

• 136.png
    136.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 309
  • 138.png
    138.png
    370.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 1313.png
    1313.png
    394.2 KB · Views: 243
  • 1316.png
    1316.png
    379.9 KB · Views: 229
  • 1327.png
    1327.png
    392 KB · Views: 227
  • 137.png
    137.png
    376.8 KB · Views: 222
  • 1323.png
    1323.png
    415.6 KB · Views: 224
  • yaz2.png
    yaz2.png
    391.8 KB · Views: 213
  • yaz3.png
    yaz3.png
    389.8 KB · Views: 217
  • yaz4.png
    yaz4.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 214
MM - That's fantastic, now we are very close to a stimulation / tickling machine.
For many of us, this is a non plus ultra for daily training in our special big fantasy world.
Outstanding.. congrats:xena:

Thanks folks!. I'm starting to see the limitations of the model, but getting my head around it now.
The holy grail is to have similar pics with their beautiful bare soles tickled at the same time. Aways to go yet.
Today I tried a few new loras.

Day 1: Hermione Granger. Captured by the Kusugurans, who want to extract her magical knowledge as head of the Ministry of Magic. Plus, she's smoking hot...

Day 2 is a kooky and spooky prisoner...

Attachments

• hermi1.png
    hermi1.png
    423.2 KB · Views: 168
  • hermi2.png
    hermi2.png
    420.4 KB · Views: 152
  • hermi3.png
    hermi3.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 147
  • hermi4.png
    hermi4.png
    382.6 KB · Views: 146
  • hermi5.png
    hermi5.png
    365.6 KB · Views: 138
  • hermi6.png
    hermi6.png
    380.9 KB · Views: 134
  • hermi7.png
    hermi7.png
    400.6 KB · Views: 134
  • hermi8.png
    hermi8.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 127
  • hermi9.png
    hermi9.png
    406 KB · Views: 128
  • hermi10.png
    hermi10.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 137
How are you managing this? What tools are you using?
Stable Diffusion, downloaded via Github using Python. Youtube has easy to follow guides on that.

Then using a Lora from civitai website.
https://civitai.com/models/82805/sex-machine

Then used prompts from one of the sample pics, making a few adjustments. Press i in corner to see pic details.
https://civitai.com/images/6427847

Using Reactor add on to swap faces reliably on top of whatever grim looking mess the model produces by default.

So these are all Doctor Who actresses? Can you tell me who's in each picture actress wise?
Hiya, is 13th Doctor, Yaz and Hermione.
Jodie Whittaker, Mandip Gill, Emma Watson.

Will be non Dr Who babes going forward, although be a shame not to get Jenna Coleman strapped in at some point...

Day 2: Wednesay Addams.

The Kusugurans have targeted an alumni of Nevermore College, whose precog powers will help them in their quest for more hot babes to harvest. Please, she's smoking hot.

As a bonus, they managed to grab her cute and bubbly friend, who has some interesting morphing powers. We'll see her fate in day 3...

Experimented with expressions. A lot of the Hermione pics looked very flat, formed by the base model. So, I tried extra steps to get the expressions looking more dynamic. Some limb distortion in the pics, but I was just running them off quickly.

Attachments

• wed55.png
    wed55.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 103
  • wed54.png
    wed54.png
    377.4 KB · Views: 101
  • wed53.png
    wed53.png
    384.3 KB · Views: 101
  • wed52.png
    wed52.png
    368.4 KB · Views: 97
  • wed50.png
    wed50.png
    371 KB · Views: 97
  • wed47.png
    wed47.png
    372 KB · Views: 88
  • wed46.png
    wed46.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 81
  • wed45.png
    wed45.png
    396.9 KB · Views: 78
  • wed56.png
    wed56.png
    404.6 KB · Views: 85
  • wed49.png
    wed49.png
    377 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Hiya, is 13th Doctor, Yaz and Hermione.
Jodie Whittaker, Mandip Gill, Emma Watson.

Will be non Dr Who babes going forward, although be a shame not to get Jenna Coleman strapped in at some point...
Any Chance for some time travel to the 70s. They could grab Wonder Woman the Bionic Woman and the different women from Charlie's Angels. The there's always the different women from Baywatch.

Also Areenactor makes a good point. While tickling in this context would also be a "violation" of sorts this is the Tickling Media Forum after all.

Wasn't considering the 70s tbh. Although some 70s I guess if you count Princess Leia, who'll be coming up in a future part...

No tickling yet. Still new to this AI malarkey and trying to learn a new technique each day.

Plan is to get some feet in the pics ASAP, although feet are notoriously hard to do. Once I've got them sorted, then it's on to mechanical scrubbing brushes, etc.

Then there's figuring out how to get hands looking good for actual human ticklers...

Then manually posing the figures via a 3d figure add on. Then sketching details within parts of the picture to be generated separately. I've barely scratched the surface of what the AI can do.

Oh no! Wednesday's best friend Enid has also been captured and is undergoing orgasm harvesting!

My first attempt at getting some soft sweaty feet into the picture. And also some semblance of tickling. This is the TMF after all.

The machine sex model distorts feet a lot, so I tried to blend them in. Needed more time to make it work, alas.

Also, was able to add extra machine parts with simple black ink lines and then running it through the AI model. Very celever.

Attachments

• Enid28.jpg
    Enid28.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 93
  • enid25.png
    enid25.png
    398 KB · Views: 93
  • Enid base pic.png
    Enid base pic.png
    342.3 KB · Views: 87
  • enid13.png
    enid13.png
    415.9 KB · Views: 86
  • enid11.png
    enid11.png
    401.1 KB · Views: 78
  • enid3.png
    enid3.png
    408.6 KB · Views: 79
  • enid2.png
    enid2.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 84
  • enid1.png
    enid1.png
    354.4 KB · Views: 91
Charlie's Angels were sent to investigate the mysterious abductions of Hermione and Wednesday.

Sadly, they were no match for the evil alien fiends' technology.

They are soon captured and added to the roster of hot babes being harvested for their sex energy.

Sabina Wilson pics below.

Attachments

• Sab9 redux.jpg
    Sab9 redux.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 71
  • Sab5 redux.jpg
    Sab5 redux.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Sab16 redux.jpg
    Sab16 redux.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Sab1 redux jpeg.jpg
    Sab1 redux jpeg.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 66
  • sab15.png
    sab15.png
    394.1 KB · Views: 63
  • sab14.png
    sab14.png
    374.7 KB · Views: 62
  • sab12.png
    sab12.png
    377.9 KB · Views: 61
  • sab7.png
    sab7.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 60
  • sab5.png
    sab5.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 63
  • sab3.png
    sab3.png
    382.1 KB · Views: 88
The most recent version of Charlie's Angels have been captured by the Kusugurans and set to work providing fuel for the aliens' fleet.

A strange phenomenon has occurred, due to tachyon chronal temporal inversion, causing different eras of Charlie's Angels to appear at random in the harvesting area. Much to the shock of the new arrivals...

What can I say? I think that Lucy Liu is hot as hell...

Been trying out the fill in tool. Awesome for faces, but utter crap at adding nipple pumps and multiple pussy wires. More practice needed on that.

Next part I'll do a 70s Angel, as requested above.

Attachments

• AM18.png
    AM18.png
    417.5 KB · Views: 73
  • AM16.png
    AM16.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 77
  • AM14.png
    AM14.png
    418.8 KB · Views: 76
  • AM12.png
    AM12.png
    396.5 KB · Views: 84
  • AM11.png
    AM11.png
    391 KB · Views: 79
  • AM10.png
    AM10.png
    382.3 KB · Views: 75
  • AM8.png
    AM8.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 70
  • AM7.png
    AM7.png
    381.9 KB · Views: 76
  • AM6.png
    AM6.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 84
  • AM5.png
    AM5.png
    374.6 KB · Views: 100
Gotta say I'm enjoying this series. And I'm imagining that those vibrators are somehow tickling the lovely captives from inside as well as making them orgasm (if you've ever read The Agencies: Frontiers comic from Agency Publishing, you'll know what I mean).

Gotta say I'm enjoying this series. And I'm imagining that those vibrators are somehow tickling the lovely captives from inside as well as making them orgasm (if you've ever read The Agencies: Frontiers comic from Agency Publishing, you'll know what I mean).
Thanks!

I like to imagine they're tickling vibes. That's why they're all looking so happy.

Still working to add nipple ticklers and other fiendish external tickling devices to the pics.

The Kusugurans have captured all three of Charlie's Angels.

Due to chronotronic interference, they are randomly morphing between different time periods. Suddenly appearing in a harvesting machine is a member from nearly fifty years prior: Kris Munroe.

Last 2 pics I used image to image and adjusted manually. Not quite as smooth looking as the first 3 txt to image pics.

Attachments

• km8.png
    km8.png
    391.5 KB · Views: 73
  • km7.png
    km7.png
    391.1 KB · Views: 64
  • KM5.png
    KM5.png
    401.3 KB · Views: 68
  • km4.png
    km4.png
    341 KB · Views: 68
  • km3.png
    km3.png
    384.6 KB · Views: 93
The fiendish Kusugurans have arrived in LA, where they've captured a fearsome vampire hunter. Next on their hit list is a powerful witch, and other members of the Scooby Gang.

The new electrical impulse devices are greatly increasing harvested energy.

Only 2 pics today. Spent ages trying to get mechanical arms and electro shocks to appear.

At least it looks like she's getting elecro tickled now.

Attachments

• BUFFY2.jpg
    BUFFY2.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 77
  • BUFFY1.jpg
    BUFFY1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 93
Willow Rosenberg has been abducted along with Buffy, and is now being harvested by the alien fiends.

Still learning my way around Stable Diffusion. The inpaint function needs more practice. I Intended there to be far more tentacles.

Attachments

• WILLOw 2 edited.jpg
    WILLOw 2 edited.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Willow 1 edited.jpg
    Willow 1 edited.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 73
Jinkies! When the Kusuguran Commanders asked their minions to grab some other members of the Scooby gang, they meant Faith, etc.

Not Daphne and Velma. Suffice to say that Velma is rudely awoken one night by a Kusuguran capture probe, which happens to look like a mass of pink tentacles.

Suffice to say that Velma is soon captured and a prisoner on board the mother ship. The commanders are a bit annoyed at the mix up, but she'll be perfectly fine for harvesting.

Experimenting with tentacles Lora. Some janky feet, hands, etc. A big problem with Stable Diffusion.

Attachments

• velma10.png
    velma10.png
    637.5 KB · Views: 65
  • velma9.png
    velma9.png
    672.7 KB · Views: 56
  • velma8.png
    velma8.png
    676.8 KB · Views: 55
  • velma7.png
    velma7.png
    682.1 KB · Views: 56
  • velma6.png
    velma6.png
    651.5 KB · Views: 54
  • velma5.png
    velma5.png
    641.6 KB · Views: 57
  • velma4.png
    velma4.png
    686.3 KB · Views: 58
  • Velma3.png
    Velma3.png
    679.8 KB · Views: 54
  • velma2.png
    velma2.png
    702.8 KB · Views: 54
  • velma1.png
    velma1.png
    697.5 KB · Views: 77
Daphne has also been caught by the capture probe, which is doing some initial testing of her harvesting potential.

Really need to figure out the open pose modelling, Will open up far more interesting poses.

Attachments

• daphne11.png
    daphne11.png
    392.4 KB · Views: 51
  • daphne6.png
    daphne6.png
    420.1 KB · Views: 53
  • daphne4.png
    daphne4.png
    406.3 KB · Views: 50
  • daphne1.png
    daphne1.png
    401.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Some pics of Daphne as she was waiting in the moon light for Fred to come along and "entertain" her.

Trying out different models. Feet are a bit better. Going to get SDXL this weekend. I've seen amazing results with that.

Attachments

• daphne15.png
    daphne15.png
    375 KB · Views: 49
  • daphne14.png
    daphne14.png
    388.1 KB · Views: 41
  • daphne13.png
    daphne13.png
    418.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Daphne12.png
    Daphne12.png
    404.7 KB · Views: 68
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back