• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ladies? am i the only one?

xticklefanx

TMF Expert
that when you have a fantasy of being tickled it usually involves someone older than you? i dont know if its just me but when i fantasize about being tickled i fantasize with guys that are older than me..maybe because usually older guys are stronger and you know you cant win? or something i dont know. hahaha. im weird. :p

Hm... well, I certianly know it's never anyone younger than me. That would creep me out. I guess you're right -- it is usually someone older.. just not someone EXTREMELY older. Maybe someone who usually has a few years on me.

Don't worry. You're not weird. :D

Nope, not weird. :angel: A few years isn't a big deal.

Last edited:
lol yeah i dont mean someone whos way older. for me it'd be a guy between 20-23 lol :)

Count me :) I'd be totally creeped out being tickled by someone younger than me..I'm not sure why..maybe because I have a younger brother?? Hmm..not sure but I'm definitely an older man gal for sure! Like you guys said, not like perversely older LOL But someone where in 20-30 range :)

We probably don't want to be tickled by someone younger because one, age is an heirarchy of sorts, and lees ARE bottoms :tickle:. Plus, if you're only eighteen or nineteen, or in ou early twenties, too young of a guy seems practically like jail bait. :shock:

Speaking as a very nice gentleman of 45, it's nice to know I'm not over the hill yet.

20 year old male from Masachusetts' opinion

Hey xticklefanx, I'm a 20 year old male from Massachusetts (I know I know I don't post on here much, I'll try to do it a little more). I may be a guy, but I have had a few experiences as a ticklee and tickler with a girl I met on here this summer who was only about 10 days older than me (both 20 years old). Although we were basicaly the same age, I'd say I had a very good experience. Personally, I wasn't uncomforatable with the tickle sessions at all, and that's probably because we were very close aged. In my opinion a guy who's 20-23 years old is a good age range for you to prefer, otherwise you could feel awkward with someone too old as well.

As far as fantasizing about an older guy, and liking that he may be stronger and tougher, that may be due to you possibly finding the helpless feeling a turn on as you're being tickled <<<<---- . After all, we all know there are many people into tickling that enjoy bondage, which is an example of when physical helplessness turns the ticklee on to enhance the experience. (Excuse me if I analyze too much, I tend to do that often.) In tickling, physically helpless or not, you usually enjoy the fact that you lose control when you're tickled. Not only that but as a tickler, it is the most adorable thing to watch the ticklee laughing and squirming at the mercy of your fingertips! But no you're not weird at all; many girls date guys that are 1-3 years older than them all the time, and that doesn't make them weird either. As being someone into tickling, I am not very open about it with my friends and family, but at the same time I know I'm not weird for being into it; if anything I'd consider us tickle interested folks unique! Just accept who you are and what you enjoy, and live life!

I actually saw your picture in an older thread that you had through tinyurl, and I must say you are a very attractive, nice looking woman :) We are actually only about 3 months apart in age; me being the older one. I tried to PM you but your quota is full right now. If you're ever interested in having a conversation, or even a friendly "hello", feel free to contact me when you get a chance; just view my public profile (that goes for anyone else too who wants to contact me for any reason). Otherwise, my AIM screen name is MAticklee, and my email is [email protected]. I hope to hear from you sometime if you're at all interested. Hope I was of some help.

I take a very different view on this.

I don't see age (as long as over 18) a problem at all. The first time I ever played as the lee, both of my ticklers were younger than me. One of them wasn't too much older than my 20-year-old son! The other was the host of the gathering and had no problem assisting with my "initiation" as it was so called that day! :xpulcy: :blaugh:

I don't think age has anything to do with tickling at all. It's more about trust and relationship. We had spent the weekend talking and hanging out. The youngest of the two was the one who piqued my curiosity to the point I could take no more-I was scared but fascinated so I went for it and had a great time.

Vae said:
Hm... well, I certianly know it's never anyone younger than me. That would creep me out. I guess you're right -- it is usually someone older.. just not someone EXTREMELY older. Maybe someone who usually has a few years on me.

Don't worry. You're not weird. :D

same here. I've had dreams of being tickled by men in their forties.

Redmage said:
Speaking as a very nice gentleman of 45, it's nice to know I'm not over the hill yet.

Of course your not over the hill Redmage, although I bet some of these younger people would think so. There are gentlemen of all ages in here and then there are some not-so-gentlemen of all ages here. Considering that I am 47 I don't really have a choice. More than likely it would be someone younger than I am. Like kis said...its more of a confort level with the other person. Fan, your thoughts are not weird and as welcomed as any others. You do whatever you feel comfortable with. If its a fantasy and you have the opportunity....go for it! You may have a great time. Expand yourself.

I don't know about age, but it's usually someone with a really deep voice who's tall, more like an evil shadowy figure or something.

knowing fully well and not giving a tinkers darn that this thread is older than Moses's pawpaw, I'm a bit old nowadays at 46, but back when this was posted I was a much younger , more energetic , less gray haired tickling machine of 30. Lol

Age doesn't matter to me as long as they're not significantly younger. I do have a lot of fantasies involving the OG MILF Charlee Chase tho.

knowing fully well and not giving a tinkers darn that this thread is older than Moses's pawpaw, I'm a bit old nowadays at 46, but back when this was posted I was a much younger , more energetic , less gray haired tickling machine of 30. Lol

This 17-year-old thread that got bumped is so old that the OP who typed this:
lol yeah i dont mean someone whos way older. for me it'd be a guy between 20-23 lol :)

...is now 34 years old herself, according to her profile (and hasn't been here since 2015).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back